PDA

View Full Version : Bankers and Anchors - Round 15

GVGjr
06-07-2013, 04:55 PM
This is the round 15 edition of the Weekly Bankers and Anchors Thread.

Please post your nominations for:

The Bankers = 3 players that we banked on to do the right thing during the game

The Anchors = 3 players that weighed us down by their errors or poor play

Please limit it to no more than three of each, but feel free to make honourable/dishonourable mentions. As usual try to make it constructive criticism.

The thread is named in honour of a popular WOOF Contributor, The Banker, who passed away on 22/04/2012 after a six month battle with cancer.

Eastdog
06-07-2013, 05:41 PM
Bankers

Smith - Was great today in the midfield

Dahlhaus - A much better game from him then in previous times

Gia - Important we keep his experience

Anchors

Cordy - Very frustrating

Our skill level

Lack of a forward line

bornadog
06-07-2013, 05:45 PM
Bankers

* Morris - used his experience to nullify a very promising FF

* Smith - Great job on Callan Ward plus a few goals himself and 11 tackles - very good game.

* Talia - Should get rising star this week - still learning, some turnovers but overall great game.

Anchors

* Cordy - Use two hands not one

* Stringer - open goal and a smother gee

* Wallis - hardly touched the ball after the first quarter, was completely lost.

G-Mo77
06-07-2013, 05:51 PM
Bankers.

Goodes
Played his best game for the season. Really happy for him.

Smith
Defensive stopper and winning his own ball as well.

Gia
Still our best forward

Anchors.

Forward line
Starting to get really concerned.

Sheedy
I hate you, always have. No doubt he was behind attacking the man instead of the ball. Choke on your red wine tonight dog!

Umpires
Lippy little incompetent maggotts!

bornadog
06-07-2013, 05:52 PM
Anchors.

Forward line

Sheedy
I hate you, always have. No doubt he was behind attacking the man instead of the ball. Choke on your red wine tonight dog!

Umpires

Your post of the year :D

Remi Moses
06-07-2013, 06:00 PM
Bankers.

Goodes
Played his best game for the season. Really happy for him.

Smith
Defensive stopper and winning his own ball as well.

Gia
Still our best forward

Anchors.

Forward line

Sheedy

Umpires

Couldn't agree more . Typical Sheedy

G-Mo77
06-07-2013, 06:01 PM
Your post of the year :D

Yeah still steaming. Haven't been that angry in a long time. At least 3 of their players should be suspended for that. Everyone can gush over Cameron all they want but never looked at the ball and JJ was taken out, Reid can join him on the sidelines and Adams is just a weak dog. What's more infuriating is our players stood back and let it happen. Only Libba flew the flag when Cooney got whacked, no one rushed to fly the flag when Murphy was thrown into the fence, only Morris went at Cameron. It sickens me. Very rarely you will get a punch in the mouth on the footy field so I don't understand the fear. It's not hard to go in there and make your presence known.

bornadog
06-07-2013, 06:03 PM
Yeah still steaming. Haven't been that angry in a long time. At least 3 of their players should be suspended for that. Everyone can gush over Cameron all they want but never looked at the ball and JJ was taken out, Reid can join him on the sidelines and Adams is just a weak dog. What's more infuriating is our players stood back and let it happen. Only Libba flew the flag when Cooney got whacked, no one rushed to fly the flag when Murphy was thrown into the fence, only Morris went at Cameron. It sickens me. Very rarely you will get a punch in the mouth on the footy field so I don't understand the fear. It's not hard to go in there and make your presence known.

Book mark this now, they will all get off, because the AFL has double standards when it comes to our club.

Remi Moses
06-07-2013, 06:03 PM
The media will brush this aside because its Sheedy .
Also the undenying love of Greater Western tumbleweed.

boydogs
06-07-2013, 06:04 PM
Bankers
Will Minson 46 hitouts
Clay Smith 11 tackles
Daniel Giansiracusa 3 goals

Anchors
Jeremy Cameron for taking out Johannisen
Sam Reid for taking out Libba
Ayce Cordy for taking out himself

LostDoggy
06-07-2013, 06:23 PM
Bankers

Talia. Great game.
Smith.
Dahlhaus. Must've been reading WOOF last week.

Anchors.

I'm actually going to forego my anchors for this week. Easy to be negative, only beating the bottom team by four points, yada yada blah blah. Rather be happy with the win.

Ozza
06-07-2013, 06:47 PM
Bankers

Goodes - great game, read the play well and showed some dash.
Smith- competitive beast. Shutdown job and 2 crucial goals.
Talia- great game. Long career ahead of him.

Anchors

Cooney- poor use of the footy cost us goal after goal.
Cordy- he was hopeless again, taking up space.
Umpiring- was very very poor. We got the better of it in the first quarter- Giants got the better for the rest of the day.
An extra one for the giants players who obviously think 2 years in the gym means its time to start trying to belt blokes. They'll be a team for everyone to hate.

LostDoggy
06-07-2013, 07:06 PM
Bankers

Talia - BoG

Smith - All over Ward and kicked 2 pretty crucial goals himself

Hvorat - One of our better mids when he was on. Happy with the way he's going

Anchors

Taylor Adams - What a piece of shit

Cordy - No influence on anything. 0 Marks and 0 Kicks in a full game. Barely could have done less

Basil Zempalis - Worst commentator since i've been watching footy. How does he have a job. Probably the third time i've heard him say "control alt delete" in a game

Hot_Doggies
06-07-2013, 07:09 PM
[QUOTE=

Basil Zempalis - Worst commentator since i've been watching footy. How does he have a job. Probably the third time i've heard him say "control alt delete" in a game[/QUOTE]

Wasn't that Hamish?

LostDoggy
06-07-2013, 07:10 PM
Wasn't that Hamish?

I think you're right actually.
They were all pretty bad

Dry Rot
06-07-2013, 07:16 PM
They were all pretty bad

Agreed. They should have been wearing a black top hat and orange spots like that tool in the crowd.

Eastdog
06-07-2013, 08:03 PM
Another anchor I have from the game today: The timekeepers.

Greystache
06-07-2013, 08:38 PM
Bankers

Smith- Great lock down job but also hurt them going the other way.

Talia- Looks a great prospect.

Dahlhaus- Good to see him find a bit of form.

Anchors

JJ's injury

Adams- Just bogan trash. He was the piece of shit in court last year for king hitting a kid in a bar just after he got drafted. He also took a few short steps a couple of times when it was his time to go the squib.

Commentators- They truly were the D team. Fox footy has some of the worst on air talent I've ever seen.

Eastdog
06-07-2013, 08:44 PM
Bankers

Anchors

JJ's injury

Adams- Just bogan trash. He was the piece of shit in court last year for king hitting a kid in a bar just after he got drafted. He also took a few short steps a couple of times when it was his time to go the squib.

Commentators- They truly were the D team. Fox footy has some of the worst on air talent I've ever seen.

Actually stache the commentators were from Channel 7.

Bulldog4life
06-07-2013, 08:49 PM
Bankers

Anchors

JJ's injury

I think they are Channel 7 commentators.

Eastdog
06-07-2013, 08:56 PM
I think they are Channel 7 commentators.

They also speak to the coaching staff during the game. What do you think of that?

F'scary
06-07-2013, 09:03 PM
Bankers:

1. The midfielders who kept on trying and really turned it on in the last
2. Defenders Talia, Morris & Goodes
3. Big Will Minson - interesting even when there was a ball up or a throw in deep in the forward line he'd race down to take it. Says something about Cordy that he won't even take the obvious chop out stuff like this.

Anchors:

Because of other posts I made tonight, I won't mention Cordy (oops just did) but will instead offer these three things:
1. Our lack of polish when disposing of the ball. Christ we try so hard but we just cough it up by hand and by foot in bad positions all game.
2. Our positioning and reading of the play. Most of the time our players always seem out of position, pretty much all over the ground.
3. Our hesitancy and lack of confidence when we have a mark, a free kick or are kicking out from goal.

Bulldog4life
06-07-2013, 10:01 PM
They also speak to the coaching staff during the game. What do you think of that?

Don't mind that Eastdog.

Eastdog
06-07-2013, 10:03 PM
Don't mind that Eastdog.

Yeah you can get some insight into what they are doing.

westbulldog
06-07-2013, 11:36 PM
Bankers
Dr Gary Zimmerman and the team of trainers for their care and professionalism with the injured jason Johannisen.
Clay Smith's last quarter tackle on Whitfield.
Wil Minson's 150th.

Anchors
The timekeepers - is this game professional or not ?

Sedat
07-07-2013, 12:05 AM
3. Our hesitancy and lack of confidence when we have a mark, a free kick or are kicking out from goal.
This is the responsibility of our coaching dept. We have no discernible system or flow when we are transitioning the ball. It has actually gotten worse since early 2012. It's almost as if our players are frozen and unable to move the ball quickly.

bulldogtragic
07-07-2013, 12:12 AM
This is the responsibility of our coaching dept. We have no discernible system or flow when we are transitioning the ball. It has actually gotten worse since early 2012. It's almost as if our players are frozen and unable to move the ball quickly.
Who has responsibility for this? Skills coach, back coach or head coach?

LostDoggy
07-07-2013, 12:29 AM
Bankers

Luke D - great all round effort
Big Wil - just keeps going
Clay - strong
Talia-reads the play well
Gia- goal kicking ability
Dale- good to see him have a go at Cameron

Liam Jones mark and goal just when we needed it, impressive.

Anchors

Dirty Giants hope they go for weeks
TV cameras, how many times do we need to see the coaches box! show us the game.
Inconsistent umpiring, but what's new?

Bumper Bulldogs
07-07-2013, 10:19 AM
Bankers,
The back line, I thought they played ok and covered each other today
Smith an excellent game today
Dahl, he looked like the energiser bunny again

Anchors,
- The coaching team, what have they done in 18 months. As much as others have had a go at Sheedy, he would have not let us get away with what they did today, we are just frustrated as they played harder than us and had a game plan that we didn't.
- The bulldogs that played against GWS, not one of them gave a shit about the treatment to our guys. If you are building a team of fine young men than go fox hunting. I want my football side full of ruthless animals that others are afraid of us, they should be hungry, tough, keen and take no crap attitude.
- The umpiring, they were so inconsistent, I went and had a few new supporters to the AFL. Who had to continually ask me why things were/were not paid. Frustrating for both of us as they didn't get it and I didn't want to talk to any GWS supporters

Ghost Dog
07-07-2013, 10:29 AM
Bankers,
The back line, I thought they played ok and covered each other today
Smith an excellent game today
Dahl, he looked like the energiser bunny again

Anchors,
- The coaching team, what have they done in 18 months. As much as others have had a go at Sheedy, he would have not let us get away with what they did today, we are just frustrated as they played harder than us and had a game plan that we didn't.
- The bulldogs that played against GWS, not one of them gave a shit about the treatment to our guys. If you are building a team of fine young men than go fox hunting. I want my football side full of ruthless animals that others are afraid of us, they should be hungry, tough, keen and take no crap attitude.
- The umpiring, they were so inconsistent, I went and had a few new supporters to the AFL. Who had to continually ask me why things were/were not paid. Frustrating for both of us as they didn't get it and I didn't want to talk to any GWS supporters

As Brendan said, when you play a team intent on gutter tactics, not a bad test of character.
However, the Coach should understand, it's ok not to put a spin on things all the time ( that's footy - um, no it's not. Whacking people in the head is not at all footy ). The coach needs to embody the philosophy of the club. No spokesman should ever take that kind of rubbish as a bit of a nothing act. He could have at least expressed some concern about it.

comrade
07-07-2013, 10:38 AM
Crunching blokes with their head over the ball and swinging punches behind the play isn't hungry, tough or keen. It's actually quite cowardly.

Bumper Bulldogs
07-07-2013, 10:46 AM
Crunching blokes with their head over the ball and swinging punches behind the play isn't hungry, tough or keen. It's actually quite cowardly.

Agree I was more trying to say he in and have a go and stand up for your mates.

SlimPickens
07-07-2013, 01:17 PM
Bankers-

Talia- great game by the kid, thoroughly deserved BOG.

Smith- my new favourite player

Jones- mark and goal in the last was crucial.

Honorable mention- Libba, Wallis and big will for flying the flag.

Anchors-
Cooney- turnover merchant.

Bagging winning- give me a shitty win over an honourable loss any day. Our kids beat their kids, we got 4 pts.

Cordy- not offering us anything. Really disappointing.

LostDoggy
07-07-2013, 02:44 PM
- give me a shitty win over an honourable loss any day. Our kids beat their kids, we got 4 pts.

Here, Here.

comrade
07-07-2013, 02:51 PM

How bad was that shot at goal in the first when advantage was called? The call was dodgy but Cooney just half heartedly kicked off one foot from 20m out and missed everything.

He plays like he could give 2 shits.

azabob
07-07-2013, 03:01 PM

Who has responsibility for this? Skills coach, back coach or head coach?

I will say it for you BT, the game plan is the responsibity of the senior coach.

bulldogtragic
07-07-2013, 03:10 PM
I will say it for you BT, the game plan is the responsibity of the senior coach.
Fair enough Aza, I thought the back coach might have something to explain. If it falls on BMac, how would he account for the fact this hasn't improved in 40 games. I can see the arguments about patience and some players needing more time etc, etc.

But isn't this a matter of style or tactics? This should've been able to be at let Ben somewhat improved in 40 games... Or are the players ignoring the gameplan?

azabob
07-07-2013, 03:14 PM
Fair enough Aza, I thought the back coach might have something to explain. If it falls on BMac, how would he account for the fact this hasn't improved in 40 games. I can see the arguments about patience and some players needing more time etc, etc.

But isn't this a matter of style or tactics? This should've been able to be at let Ben somewhat improved in 40 games... Or are the players ignoring the gameplan?

Surely the assistant coaches take direction from the senior coach? I also think our lack of flow and ball movement is the reason we struggle with our skills. No quick ball movement and no up-field movement puts pressure on the bloke with the footy.

Hotdog60
07-07-2013, 03:18 PM
How bad was that shot at goal in the first when advantage was called? The call was dodgy but Cooney just half heartedly kicked off one foot from 20m out and missed everything.

He plays like he could give 2 shits.

Maybe he's been told that he is going to get a pay cut at seasons end and he can like it or lump it. :)

bulldogtragic
07-07-2013, 03:27 PM
Surely the assistant coaches take direction from the senior coach? I also think our lack of flow and ball movement is the reason we struggle with our skills. No quick ball movement and no up-field movement puts pressure on the bloke with the footy.
Yep, it is certainly not helping. I'm just confused we haven't improved in this area....

Bulldog4life
07-07-2013, 03:28 PM
Bankers-

A win is a win. Ugly or not. Irrespective of the opposition. It sure beats losing

Talia- A bulldog supporter growing up with a long career in front of him.

Smith- What a terrier. Loved him giving moneybags the once over.

Anchors-

Cooney- Adam you appear to be disinterested. I hope this is not the case.

The supporters who are not happy after "any" win.

The umpires. Enough said.

LostDoggy
07-07-2013, 10:15 PM
Another anchor I have from the game today: The timekeepers.
From what I gather, the machine broke and they actually did ok coping with it and getting on with the job.

Want to bag someone, bag the bloke who tests/maintains the machine.

Bankers-

Talia- great game by the kid, thoroughly deserved BOG.

Smith- my new favourite player

Jones- mark and goal in the last was crucial.

Honorable mention- Libba, Wallis and big will for flying the flag.

Anchors-

Bagging winning- give me a shitty win over an honourable loss any day. Our kids beat their kids, we got 4 pts.

Cordy- not offering us anything. Really disappointing.
Yeah, it's awful that the foaming at the mouth, sack the coach supporters have reached the level where we can't even just enjoy getting over the line. Plenty of teams win who shouldn't have. They don't tear their own house down in guilt.

SlimPickens
07-07-2013, 10:32 PM
From what I gather, the machine broke and they actually did ok coping with it and getting on with the job.

Want to bag someone, bag the bloke who tests/maintains the machine.

Yeah, it's awful that the foaming at the mouth, sack the coach supporters have reached the level where we can't even just enjoy getting over the line. Plenty of teams win who shouldn't have. They don't tear their own house down in guilt.

My surprise is that some picked us to lose yet are still complaining. It wasn't pretty, nor was it overly exciting but sometimes you need to win ugly.

Bulldog4life
07-07-2013, 10:42 PM
My surprise is that some picked us to lose yet are still complaining. It wasn't pretty, nor was it overly exciting but sometimes you need to win ugly.

Maybe a minority were hoping for a GWS win.:)

bornadog
08-07-2013, 12:14 AM
Maybe a minority were hoping for a GWS win.:)

Do you honestly believe any one wanted a loss.

We lost to the second bottom team last week and lucky to beat the youngest team, surely no one is happy about that. We are almost rock bottom and its deperessing.

AndrewP6
08-07-2013, 12:35 AM

We lost to the second bottom team last week and lucky to beat the youngest team, surely no one is happy about that. We are almost rock bottom and its deperessing.

I'm pretty sure the :) means it was a joke.

Bulldog4life
08-07-2013, 12:37 AM

Oh lighten up. This board is so depressing after a loss surely we can enjoy all wins no matter how insignificant they might be to some.

LostDoggy
08-07-2013, 10:41 AM

We may be the most worthy club to be happy with some luck BAD. I agree, it's nothing to shout from the rooftops, but let's just sit on it and bring out the misery this week after the Dons tear us to pieces.

Sedat
08-07-2013, 11:18 AM
We may be the most worthy club to be happy with some luck BAD. I agree, it's nothing to shout from the rooftops, but let's just sit on it and bring out the misery this week after the Dons tear us to pieces.
Results genuinely aren't important in this transition phase - what I love to see is the team showing incremental improvement in key areas of deficiency - transition of ball movement, run and carry, one-on-one defensive pressure, pressure inside forward 50, etc.. For me personally, whether we win or lose has been largely immaterial in the last 18 months - I found far more to be excited by in our 3 losses against Geelong under BMac than our 2 wins against GWS.

Against just speaking for myself, I haven't seen enough incremental improvement in our game plan or system over the last 18 months. And performances like we dished up on Saturday, irrespective of the result, don't instil me with confidence that we are on the right path.

jeemak
08-07-2013, 11:24 AM
Bankers:

Michael Talia - Should win the rising star award this week on the back of that performance. Outstanding effort to accumulate so much of the footy, and to look composed with it

Jason Tutt - Still had some moments of the "lost Jason" but contributed on the scoreboard when we needed him to. Plenty of work to do still, and must back it up next week

Danial Giansiracusa - Shame some people are only realising just how good you are for this club in the twighlight of your career

Anchors:

Our structure - Around the contests and across the ground, we just don't seem to position ourselves appropriately. It makes us look like we have to work bloody hard to get the football and keep it, while the oppositions seem to move it easily when they get it

GWS players - Big shot draftees who are completely full of themselves. Need to have their head knocked off, and be brought down a peg. The game will be better off without Sheedy, no end

Umpiring - I won't bang on about it

bornadog
08-07-2013, 11:25 AM
Results genuinely aren't important in this transition phase - what I love to see is the team showing incremental improvement in key areas of deficiency - transition of ball movement, run and carry, one-on-one defensive pressure, pressure inside forward 50, etc.. For me personally, whether we win or lose has been largely immaterial in the last 18 months - I found far more to be excited by in our 3 losses against Geelong under BMac than our 2 wins against GWS.

Against just speaking for myself, I haven't seen enough incremental improvement in our game plan or system over the last 18 months. And performances like we dished up on Saturday, irrespective of the result, don't instil me with confidence that we are on the right path.

I do agree with you, but at least a win gives players confidence that the hard work and planning is coming to fruition. Unfortunately winning 9 games in two seasons must be deflating to every one.

Ozza
08-07-2013, 11:35 AM
Bankers:

Michael Talia - Should win the rising star award this week on the back of that performance. Outstanding effort to accumulate so much of the footy, and to look composed with it

Jason Tutt - Still had some moments of the "lost Jason" but contributed on the scoreboard when we needed him to. Plenty of work to do still, and must back it up next week

Good to see a shout out to Tutty. I think he is worth persisting with - and 18 possessions/2 goals is a good return. Hopefully he can put a few reasonable performances in, in a row. Previously he has had an ok game, and then the next week has gone completely missing.

Macca acknowledged after the game that Tutt still had 'a long long way to go' but that he 'had some attributes that our team needed'.

bornadog
08-07-2013, 11:49 AM
Good to see a shout out to Tutty. I think he is worth persisting with - and 18 possessions/2 goals is a good return. Hopefully he can put a few reasonable performances in, in a row. Previously he has had an ok game, and then the next week has gone completely missing.

Macca acknowledged after the game that Tutt still had 'a long long way to go' but that he 'had some attributes that our team needed'.

Had a good first quarter, touched the ball twice in the next two and a good last when we really needed him. If he can play four quarters he will be an asset with his pace and goal kicking ability.

LostDoggy
08-07-2013, 11:59 AM
Bankers:

Anchors:

GWS players - Big shot draftees who are completely full of themselves. Need to have their head knocked off, and be brought down a peg. The game will be better off without Sheedy, no end

Ain't that the truth. A whole bunch of smart arses who have achieved nothing. There is a real issue with the culture in that place and they need to be acquainted with the reality of life.

Having been drafted as high picks they believe the job is done. One day they will learn this is far from the case.

The Club should give Laurie Sandilands a retrospective B&F for knocking Sheedy out all those years ago.

Ozza
08-07-2013, 12:53 PM
What about when Bob and Devon Smith we close to the boundary line - they were running out of room and Bob conceded they were going over - but Devon Smith slung him - almost into the fence. The look on Bob's face was of disbelief.

azabob
08-07-2013, 01:01 PM
What about when Bob and Devon Smith we close to the boundary line - they were running out of room and Bob conceded they were going over - but Devon Smith slung him - almost into the fence. The look on Bob's face was of disbelief.

Yet, again we just let them.

Is it we can't be bothered or what is it?

G-Mo77
08-07-2013, 01:44 PM

No free kick either.

No free kick for JJ after getting pole axed.

No free kick to Dixon after getting elbowed in the throat.

There were more but those were the stand outs.

Umpires were pitiful!!!

bulldogtragic
08-07-2013, 02:12 PM
It's just piss weak. I'd like to see them try it against a team like Hawthorn, Geelong or Sydney - then get put in their place. It should be a message to our boys that GWS and maybe others think we're weak as water. A old style coach like John Northey would fire the boys up all week with this message.

Ozza
08-07-2013, 03:55 PM
It's just piss weak. I'd like to see them try it against a team like Hawthorn, Geelong or Sydney - then get put in their place. It should be a message to our boys that GWS and maybe others think we're weak as water. A old style coach like John Northey would fire the boys up all week with this message.

But what do you want our blokes to do? They remonstrated at half time - but for all the other incidents are players supposed to barrell in and give away a free kick?

The umpires should be adjudicating the game properly. There are 3 of them out there to stay on top of that garbage.

Our players kept playing the ball - and won the contested ball count by a considerable margin. All you can really ask is that they keep putting their heads over it.
The push and shove stuff is nonsense. No dramas when Cooney got punched, and when JJ got cleaned up Morris got into Cameron - but trying to rough up players all day is primarily a waste of time.

bulldogtragic
08-07-2013, 04:08 PM
But what do you want our blokes to do? They remonstrated at half time - but for all the other incidents are players supposed to barrell in and give away a free kick?

The umpires should be adjudicating the game properly. There are 3 of them out there to stay on top of that garbage.

Our players kept playing the ball - and won the contested ball count by a considerable margin. All you can really ask is that they keep putting their heads over it.
The push and shove stuff is nonsense. No dramas when Cooney got punched, and when JJ got cleaned up Morris got into Cameron - but trying to rough up players all day is primarily a waste of time.
I'm not advocating one thing or another. I agree the umpires have a crucial role to play. My comment was simply that GWS felt that they could target us, i can only guess that they obviously don't rate us as a physical threat. Sure we have not got 15 tough 100 game players like Geelong, so I guess they picked their mark. But that will come in time I have no doubt. While it may just be a sign of where we are, it just annoys me that another team thinks so little of us. But as I say, I've got no doubt the wheel will turn and our bodies in a few years time will be solid rock.

Ozza
08-07-2013, 04:29 PM
But I don't really agree with the premise in what you are saying.

If they felt they could 'target us' - it was that they sensed an opportunity to win a game of footy because we are young and not that good.

What did they gain out of any of the physical stuff? Its not about having 15 x 100-game players. They weren't harder at the ball than us - so what they may or may not think of our team is irrelevant.
All they did was embarrass themselves and put themselves in line to get suspended (certainly Reid, Adams and maybe Cameron).

LostDoggy
08-07-2013, 06:00 PM
Anchors to umpires and media

After watching the replay why is it that any dodgy incidents that go against us is just brushed aside?

Eg Dal's goal was called touched? By who? oh that's right the giants player said so, it must be right! No review.

Out of bounds in the last qtr, off dogs leg funny every dogs player there put there arms out for OOB on the full, no says the ump its a Giants ball. Commentators even mention its off Gia who was not even near the play, I really wonder what they are watching?

Interchange infringement?? no replays or explanation, if it happened to the cats we would never hear the end of it.:rolleyes:

Jones mark on the siren etc etc

Very frustrating

LostDoggy
08-07-2013, 09:56 PM
Yet, again we just let them.

Is it we can't be bothered or what is it?

We were above it.