PDA

View Full Version : Ticketing initiatives

LostDoggy
29-07-2013, 10:42 AM
Really liked how the Bulldogs are trying to increase our game attendances by giving out free tickets or making tickets cheaper for upgrades. (eg. $20 level 2 seating for yesterdays game).

Just checked our crowd versus the Melb. v North game.
Which came in at only Official crowd: 16,959 at Etihad Stadium

Where as our game yesterday versus an interstate team came in at Official crowd: 17, 019 at Etihad Stadium

Not that much more, but considering it was an interstate team and on a Sunday afternoon.
Hopefully they can do something again for this Sundays game against the Swans

Eastdog
29-07-2013, 10:48 AM
For the Sydney game next Sunday I have a good reason that I may not be coming as I have a christening to go to but may still end up making it to the match after its all done. The 4:40pm game on Sunday against Adelaide in a few weeks won't get too many especially if its a wet day.

LostDoggy
29-07-2013, 11:25 AM
My hugs and i did the Bulldogs Backyard initiative earlier this year. The $50 option for 9 kids i think. Good to see soem under privileged kids get to go to the footy.

Bulldog4life
30-07-2013, 07:28 PM
[QUOTE=M.R.M;337016]My hugs and i did the Bulldogs Backyard initiative earlier this year. The $50 option for 9 kids i think. Good to see soem under privileged kids get to go to the footy.[/QUOTE
Well done M.R.M yes that is a great initiative from the Club.

Remi Moses
30-07-2013, 07:32 PM
The club info to its members has improved ten fold
Well done