PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Charles Sutton Medal at Crown Palladium

The Bulldogs Bite
15-08-2013, 12:30 AM
The WBFC Best & Fairest night has been brought forward this year to Wednesday September 4. I thought it's worth throwing up a thread to contain all the information and, of course, any information, questions or discussion relevant.

I've never been but I am looking at going this year. Anyone who's been, feel free to share your experiences.

It's in three weeks, so if you're thinking about going, make sure you book your tickets asap.

The Bulldogs Bite
15-08-2013, 12:34 AM
A few questions for those who may know:

1. What is the difference between gold, silver and bronze besides the obvious cost?
2. My father won't be going, but one of my friends (who isn't a member, but will be next year) is. Is he able to use my father's membership to buy a ticket? (ie. so I can do one easy transaction) or is the event "name coded"?

Looking at getting silver (or bronze), depending upon the cons/pros of the higher price.

azabob
15-08-2013, 07:20 AM
A few questions for those who may know:

1. What is the difference between gold, silver and bronze besides the obvious cost?
2. My father won't be going, but one of my friends (who isn't a member, but will be next year) is. Is he able to use my father's membership to buy a ticket? (ie. so I can do one easy transaction) or is the event "name coded"?

Looking at getting silver (or bronze), depending upon the cons/pros of the higher price.

Last year the more expensive tickets were very close to the stage and in among players and coaches.

Your name is printed on tag to indicate were you are sitting.

If you have the coin, buy the best ticket possble.

BulldogBelle
18-08-2013, 10:13 AM
Went a couple of years ago. Is a really good night.
Was thinking of going again this year until l saw it was on a Wednesday night. With kids and work l think they have picked a really bad time for it.
l am sure l bought silver tickets when l last went. You are closer to the front and there were a fair few players sitting in our area.