PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Sutton Medal attire

Rocco Jones
25-08-2013, 12:52 AM
Hey guys,

A thread of utmost importance. Forget about our team's performances, endless trade scenarios and the financial future of the club, I am going to the Charlie Sutton medal and am not quite sure what to wear.

It says 'lounge suit'. I wanna go with something from somewhere like Jack London. Sports coat type jacket, suit pants, tie and nice shirt. Anyone who has been before, is this ok?

Help me, then go back to tediously discussing other less important things.

bornadog
25-08-2013, 12:54 AM
Rocco that will be fine, as long as you have the shirt and tie' plus jacket.

bulldogsfight
25-08-2013, 01:04 AM
Black shorts.....home teamp

azabob
25-08-2013, 10:31 AM
All good Rocco.

Should be a great vibe considering our form at the moment.

always right
25-08-2013, 11:05 AM
I heard that the club has changed the dress code to an 80's theme. Whatever you do, don't turn up in a suit and tie as you'll look out of place. Suggest you hire a silver satin jacket and blonde mullet wig. Sounds like a fun night.

Nuggety Back Pocket
25-08-2013, 11:29 AM
Hey guys,

A thread of utmost importance. Forget about our team's performances, endless trade scenarios and the financial future of the club, I am going to the Charlie Sutton medal and am not quite sure what to wear.

It says 'lounge suit'. I wanna go with something from somewhere like Jack London. Sports coat type jacket, suit pants, tie and nice shirt. Anyone who has been before, is this ok?

Help me, then go back to tediously discussing other less important things.

Good to hear you are attending. The attire you have suggested is just fine. Enjoy the night.

comrade
25-08-2013, 11:37 AM
Yep, sounds fine.

I went one year and overdid it with a suit/vest combo. Someone confused me for a waiter and asked where the toilets were. I was too embarrassed to correct her so I just pointed to them and shuffled off.

Don't make the same mistake.

Rocco Jones
25-08-2013, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the advice guys.

Yep, sounds fine.

I went one year and overdid it with a suit/vest combo. Someone confused me for a waiter and asked where the toilets were. I was too embarrassed to correct her so I just pointed to them and shuffled off.

Don't make the same mistake.

Hahahhahaha.

Chicago1
26-08-2013, 07:38 AM
Please post a pic of the fashion statement that you will be making. A good laugh is quite healthy for us old people.:p