PDA

View Full Version : Through & Through Jumper this week

bulldogsfight
28-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Just got my jumper for this week , with my name listed .

Anyone else subscribe to this

Scraggers
28-08-2013, 05:13 PM

Bought one for my son ... Rally happy with it, particularly where his name ended up on the jumper ... Will look great framed.

jazzadogs
28-08-2013, 08:00 PM
Mine still hasn't arrived, but glad to hear that they look good!

LostDoggy
28-08-2013, 08:53 PM
Mine still hasn't arrived, but glad to hear that they look good!
Mine only come this afternoon

Eastdog
28-08-2013, 08:56 PM

Didn't subscribe to this one.

BulldogBelle
28-08-2013, 10:03 PM
Taking my Dad to the Presidents dinner this Sunday for his 70'th birthday. We will get out jumpers at the game. Looking forward to it!

strebla
29-08-2013, 08:39 AM
What have I missed here I don't have a current e-mail

Twodogs
29-08-2013, 08:54 AM

Yep. This is all news to me too.

Twodogs
29-08-2013, 08:55 AM
Taking my Dad to the Presidents dinner this Sunday for his 70'th birthday. We will get out jumpers at the game. Looking forward to it!

Have fun. President's dinners are great.

KT31
29-08-2013, 09:02 AM

No nothing about this and it seems by a few previous post's I am not alone.
Seems like a bit of a missed opportunity and poor marketing by the Dog's.

Scraggers
29-08-2013, 09:28 AM

Yep. This is all news to me too.

No nothing about this and it seems by a few previous post's I am not alone.
Seems like a bit of a missed opportunity and poor marketing by the Dog's.

I (and my son) got a letter from the club back in June (I think) asking if we wanted to be part of history with the Through & Through jumper ... I think it was $375 for the jumper to have your name printed on it.

There are over 400 names on the jumper. It was part of Bulldoze the debt campaign ... Definitely not an email, and if its reaching me in WA then I don't think it can be considered poor marketing.

bornadog
29-08-2013, 09:59 AM
I (and my son) got a letter from the club back in June (I think) asking if we wanted to be part of history with the Through & Through jumper ... I think it was $375 for the jumper to have your name printed on it.

There are over 400 names on the jumper. It was part of Bulldoze the debt campaign ... Definitely not an email, and if its reaching me in WA then I don't think it can be considered poor marketing.

Yes I was bombarded with emails and letters plus at functions they handed out brochures.

Having said all that, I left it to the last minute then when I remembered, it was too late:o

KT31
29-08-2013, 10:07 AM

Can still be considered poor marketing if signed up members have no idea about it and were not informed.

Scraggers
29-08-2013, 11:00 AM
Can still be considered poor marketing if signed up members have no idea about it and were not informed.

With all due respect, I'm not going to get into a slinging match over this KT31, but I think we (as a supporter base) are quick to blame the club for a lot of things ... in this instance (as bornadog stated) the club sent a plethora of paraphernalia out about the Through & Through jumper.

Over the last two years, I think both the Marketing, On-field and Off-field decision making has been top notch ... Our club has really taken a number of great steps towards shoring up our future.

I'm not sure how you missed it, would you have taken up the opportunity to be a part of it had you seen it?

KT31
29-08-2013, 11:54 AM
With all due respect, I'm not going to get into a slinging match over this KT31, but I think we (as a supporter base) are quick to blame the club for a lot of things ... in this instance (as bornadog stated) the club sent a plethora of paraphernalia out about the Through & Through jumper.

Over the last two years, I think both the Marketing, On-field and Off-field decision making has been top notch ... Our club has really taken a number of great steps towards shoring up our future.

I'm not sure how you missed it, would you have taken up the opportunity to be a part of it had you seen it?

No worries Scraggers, I will agree to disagree, just disappointed I found out to late and I didn't get a chance to put the Pup's names on the jumpers.

Scraggers
29-08-2013, 12:59 PM
No worries Scraggers, I will agree to disagree, just disappointed I found out to late and I didn't get a chance to put the Pup's names on the jumpers.

I understand your disappointment ... hopefully there are many more opportunities to get the pup's name on a jumper.

The Underdog
29-08-2013, 01:26 PM
I understand your disappointment ... hopefully there are many more opportunities to get the pup's name on a jumper.

I'd imagine there'll be one nearly every year or two if this has been successful. Seems to be pretty common place at most clubs.

Surprised you didn't get anything regarding this KT, I got multiple things about it. Would be surprised if they hasn't targeted the whole membership base.

LostDoggy
29-08-2013, 01:41 PM
I'll weigh in to this one as a professional email marketer. You can only send so many correspondences out before you start to 1) annoy people and 2) stretch the law.

craigsahibee
29-08-2013, 07:20 PM
Yes I was bombarded with emails and letters plus at functions they handed out brochures.

Having said all that, I left it to the last minute then when I remembered, it was too late:o

Same here mate. Even remember getting the email that said they had extended the deadline and still forgot about it.

strebla
29-08-2013, 07:31 PM
Well I no longer have an e-mail addy so I know why I missed out :-(