View Full Version : Bulldogs Goal of the Year 2013

bulldogtragic
27-09-2013, 11:11 PM
Bob
Gia
Jar(rad)

Eastdog
27-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Bob's banana Round 1 vs Lions. What a great day that was for us at Etihad.

Scorlibo
27-09-2013, 11:22 PM
If it's out of those three then Gia's for mine. Personally prefer the great goals rather than the freakish ones if that makes any sense. Bob's waltz through the middle, sidestep and goal was special.

Scraggers
28-09-2013, 12:41 AM
Three great goals ... For pure skill level you have to go Bob; for great team goal you go Gia; for tenacity Grant !!

Who to choose, who to choose ... Granty !!

Greystache
28-09-2013, 12:45 AM
Gia.

The deft tap from Campbell and the finish from Gia were freakish. They could try it another 100 times and not get it right.

Greystache
28-09-2013, 12:45 AM
You could also add Stringer's goal on the half forward flank against West Coast

SonofScray
28-09-2013, 08:07 AM
I'll go with Bob because he kicked a handful of goals which I'd also have nominated, the one v St Kilda a highlight. His shot from the boundary in R1 was spectacular. We were given a real treat this season in terms of great goals.

Dalhaus v Cats was great as well, slipped in the tackle, broke free, poked at the footy while getting up for the soccer goal.

Ghost Dog
28-09-2013, 09:15 AM
I like the way Will was prepared to grab the ball at a stoppage and pound it through the sticks this season. And loved his unabashed celabratory Hulk-romp afterwards.

http://images.wikia.com/powerlisting/images/e/eb/Wreck-it-Ralph.jpg

http://www.oneweekatatime.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/AFL_Western_Bulldogs_Will_Minson2_1235x600.jpg

ratsmac
28-09-2013, 11:29 AM
Bob's boundary line boonana was the best for me.
I also loved Stringers dribble at Pattersons as mentioned above.

LostDoggy
28-09-2013, 12:47 PM
Loved Jarrad's the most because he fought so hard for it. Most other players would have just thrown the arms out looking for a free but he kept fighting and the freakish skill to put it through the big sticks was amazing. Also 10/10 for shoving that Demon's flog after he kicked it. Just oozed "I'm better than you and you know it"

bulldogtragic
29-09-2013, 10:35 AM
Loved Jarrad's the most because he fought so hard for it. Most other players would have just thrown the arms out looking for a free but he kept fighting and the freakish skill to put it through the big sticks was amazing. Also 10/10 for shoving that Demon's flog after he kicked it. Just oozed "I'm better than you and you know it"
All are good, but I agree with you Cricho.

westdog54
01-10-2013, 11:44 AM
For me Gia's was just freakish. The awareness of Campbell to palm the ball to advantage, and I don't care what anyone says, to accurately kick a football dropping on you like that is hard to do and he did it beautifully.

Could you imagine if someone like Cyril or Eddie Betts kicked it instead? The media would have gone beserk.

Twodogs
01-10-2013, 11:54 AM
Cant split them.

1eyedog
01-10-2013, 11:58 AM
You could also add Stringer's goal on the half forward flank against West Coast

This was my favourite, no arse all class.

Ozza
01-10-2013, 12:40 PM
I think Bob probably kicked 3 or 4 of the best 5 for the year!

Bob vs Brisbane
Bob vs St.Kilda (great team goal)
Gia v Sydney
Bob vs North when he turned his opponent inside out.
Dahl vs Geelong where he slid in and then kicked off the ground from the angle.
Stringer v West Coast
Stringer v Hawthorn pre season!

Happy Days
03-10-2013, 06:59 PM
I vote Stringer's against West Coast, it had everything; the unbridled arrogance to run into the boundary line instead of toward the goal, the ridiculousness of kicking it off the wrong foot, the refusal to pass it to a free teammate in the goal square, etc. He did everything he's meant to do except give the crowd the double bird.