PDA

View Full Version : Bulldogs Shop VIP Sale next week

Bulldog4life
05-10-2013, 08:08 PM
http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/2013-10-03/dogs-vip-sale-next-week

The off-season is well and truly upon us and the Western Bulldogs are marking the occasion with an exclusive VIP merchandise sale on Sunday 13 October 2013 from 9am.

With huge savings across the entire Bulldogs merchandise range, make sure you visit the kennel to stock up on all official Club gear.

A perfect excuse to get some early Christmas shopping done, every customer to make a purchase will also go into the draw to win a 2013 team signed football.

Members will receive exclusive entry to the sale from 9am, while all supporters can access the great savings from 11am until 2pm.

For more information, contact the Bulldogs Shop on 1300 GO DOGS (1300 46 36 47) or alternatively email: shop@westernbulldogs.com.au

Bulldogs Annual VIP Merchandise Sale

When: Sunday 13 October 2013

Time: Members entry: 9am, Non-Members: 11am until 2pm

Where: Victoria University Whitten Oval, 417 Barkly St, West Footscray

Who's going? Mrs. B and myself will be traveling over the Westgate to pick up some goodies. Looking for some memorabilia this year and a coat for the Mrs.

The Bulldogs Bite
05-10-2013, 10:19 PM
Might head down, are there usually some good bargains to be had?

Bulldog4life
05-10-2013, 11:57 PM
Might head down, are there usually some good bargains to be had?

Usually TBB. Best to get there early to make sure.

LostDoggy
06-10-2013, 09:41 AM
Yes, there is normally some bargains. The mid year sale was crazy, all the good track pants $20, polo shirts $5, hoodies $30, there was tons of stuff that day and tons left. Hoping for similar prices this time but that was the cheapest doggies sale we had been too.

Maddog37
06-10-2013, 10:44 AM
Shop early!!:D

The Pie Man
08-10-2013, 04:03 PM
Will head down to this - can Footscray WOOFers point me in the right direction for a cracking coffee / breakfast in the area?

comrade
08-10-2013, 04:19 PM
Will head down to this - can Footscray WOOFers point me in the right direction for a cracking coffee / breakfast in the area?

The Pound at WO has a pretty good rep.

Mantis
08-10-2013, 04:24 PM

Seddon Deadly Sins in Victoria St, Seddon is pretty good.

azabob
08-10-2013, 04:25 PM

Guerilla Espresso does a really good coffee. It's on the outside of Footscray market. Breakfast not so sure what they do.

If your willing to go to Spotswood afterwards Candied Bakery are doing some pretty cool stuff at the moment.

Greystache
08-10-2013, 04:32 PM
The Cornershop in Yarraville is excellent too.

westdog54
08-10-2013, 04:44 PM

I share Bobby's fondness with The Milking Station, which is about a block away from Footscray Station.

The Pie Man
08-10-2013, 10:29 PM
Knew you'd see me right team. Tips are much appreciated

azabob
08-10-2013, 10:43 PM
Knew you'd see me right team. Tips are much appreciated

The big question is where do you go?

Eastdog
12-10-2013, 07:55 PM
Won't be going but for woofers that will be going have a good day getting some bargains.

AndrewP6
12-10-2013, 09:08 PM

Why go anywhere but The Pound? Great coffee, and I personally recommend the Eggs Benedict.

LostDoggy
12-10-2013, 10:50 PM
The pound isn't open on a Sunday.

Is worth a visit though, the coffee is very good and the food excellent value for money.

LostDoggy
12-10-2013, 10:59 PM
The pound isn't open on a Sunday.

Is worth a visit though, the coffee is very good and the food excellent value for money.

Second that, coffee is excellent.

SonofScray
13-10-2013, 02:38 AM
Will be up early to grab a bargain. Need a few pairs of shorts, might grab a jumper and trackies.

Eastdog
13-10-2013, 02:07 PM
Anyone get any good deals.

SonofScray
13-10-2013, 02:50 PM
Not quite the same bargains as were available mid year. Grabbed some skins about 10 dollars cheaper than you'd get at Rebel, and a few pairs of shorts for $20 a pop, when they release the new ones they are usually about $60 so thats pretty good.

LostDoggy
13-10-2013, 04:11 PM
Prices no way near as low as last sale. The last one was in the fitness centre with 100's of boxes of stock left. The shorts we purchased last time for $5 where $20 this time. If only I had more time last time!

Bulldog4life
13-10-2013, 04:28 PM
Why go anywhere but The Pound? Great coffee, and I personally recommend the Eggs Benedict.

The Pound wasn't open. Spoke to one of the ladies from the Bulldog Shop who said a lot of people complained about it being shut. She said that the Club had sourced out the Pound and according to her they were regretting doing so now.

Eastdog
13-10-2013, 04:33 PM
The Pound wasn't open. Spoke to one of the ladies from the Bulldog Shop who said a lot of people complained about it being shut. She said that the Club had sourced out the Pound and according to her they were regretting doing so now.

Why don't they open it on Sundays when there are certain events on at the Whitten Oval like this sale today. Is the Bulldog museum good B4L.

SonofScray
13-10-2013, 04:35 PM

Its also in the middle of being sold, according to FB. The head chef, who was also the owner has moved onto to a few other projects.

LostDoggy
13-10-2013, 04:39 PM
Its also in the middle of being sold, according to FB. The head chef, who was also the owner has moved onto to a few other projects.

Hope the quality of the food doesn't decrease, it really is great food for a reasonable price!

SonofScray
13-10-2013, 04:53 PM
Hope the quality of the food doesn't decrease, it really is great food for a reasonable price!

Its been as good a cafe brekkie you could have in the area for a while. I'd made a habit of getting down there every few weeks with my wife, and parents for a catch up. Good value. I noticed the other week it wasn't quite the same, but it was still OK.

Bulldog4life
13-10-2013, 05:08 PM
Why don't they open it on Sundays when there are certain events on at the Whitten Oval like this sale today. Is the Bulldog museum good B4L.

I had seen the museum before Eastdog and it is definitely worth a visit. Unfortunately the current Cafe owner/manager decides when to open the Cafe.

Scraggers
13-10-2013, 06:34 PM
I emailed the club shop two weeks ago and asked if the offers would also be online for interstate supporters ... Still no response. (Very bad look WBFC)

Eastdog
13-10-2013, 06:37 PM
I emailed the club shop two weeks ago and asked if the offers would also be online for interstate supporters ... Still no response. (Very bad look WBFC)

You could call them Scraggers. I emailed the club a bit back about my membership and they didn't get back to me so I gave them a call.

Bulldog4life
13-10-2013, 07:13 PM
A strange look in the Bulldogs Shop are the Port Adelaide & Sydney jumpers for sale. :eek:

Eastdog
13-10-2013, 07:16 PM
A strange look in the Bulldogs Shop are the Port Adelaide & Sydney jumpers for sale. :eek:

That's very odd for them to be in Bulldogs Central.

SonofScray
13-10-2013, 09:41 PM

Baffling.

The Pie Man
14-10-2013, 12:22 AM
The big question is where do you go?

Milking Station - very impressive

Good early XMAS shopping for the family this morning, though real bargains were limited to hoodies & fleece jackets (which will do just fine)

LostDoggy
15-10-2013, 01:13 PM

We were there last week to look at the museum and also have a bite to eat. The people at The Pound were less than helpful when I asked if we could have the lights in the museum on so we could look at the exhibits. I was told more than once 'we have nothing to do with the club'. Eventually a lady from the cafe asked the lady in the shop (who was on her own so couldn't help leave the shop) what to do & we could finally see. Not the best customer service. The food & coffee was still nice though.

Twodogs
15-10-2013, 01:59 PM

That's very odd for them to be in Bulldogs Central.

Baffling.

It's merchandise left over from Darwin and Canberra. There's also some North gear from Hobart.

LostDoggy
18-10-2013, 06:09 AM
I remember the HOF (Hall of Fame Guernsey) was selling for $30 before they changed our top back to the hoops. Now its @ $70