PDA

View Full Version : Membership options for finals tickets

LostDoggy
06-10-2013, 05:35 PM
We upgraded to silver level one reserve seating home games a couple of years ago from a general membership.

This year starting to think about the big what if?... for finals (maybe not 2014 but 2015?).

I have been over the doggies website and used search here but can't find what options we get for Silver membership? The doggies web site only mention that social club members get tickets for finals.

Does anyone now how tickets for finals work for the different levels of memberships?

Separately

We aren't financially in a position to justify the extra social club for the sake of it, do the members with social club feel that they get "value for money"? Just not sure we would use any of the features?

Topdog
06-10-2013, 05:40 PM
For GF you need social club. We aren't there yet IMO. For every other final a normal membership is fine.

1eyedog
06-10-2013, 10:51 PM
Geez you'd be gutted if something miraculous happened.

I have the same membership as you but with the Social Club inclusion. It's $11 a month if you want to look at it like that and there is an opportunity to get a real beer (if that takes your interest).

SonofScray
07-10-2013, 09:34 AM
I get the social club membership every season, purely for the finals aspect, and treat it as a donation when we're nowhere near it. That being said, I can't justify a reserved seat so I dropped that aspect of it and find I prefer my usual spot in L3 now anyway.

I'm not certain how that impacts on access to GF tickets should we make it.

Bulldog4life
07-10-2013, 11:44 AM
I get the social club membership every season, purely for the finals aspect, and treat it as a donation when we're nowhere near it. That being said, I can't justify a reserved seat so I dropped that aspect of it and find I prefer my usual spot in L3 now anyway.

I'm not certain how that impacts on access to GF tickets should we make it.

It doesn't. As long as your a Social Club member you will get GF tkts.

strebla
08-10-2013, 10:57 AM
I struggle with 4 social club memberships for the last 3 years but when we were playing consistent finals I had to go on a waiting list.am not prepared to miss out on GF tickets so I pay overs now but as Charlie says "shop early".

LostDoggy
09-10-2013, 07:17 AM
What is our Social Club membership number at ? Anyone know?