PDA

View Full Version : V.I.P. join the pack

Eastdog
18-10-2013, 12:31 PM
http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/2013-10-16/vip-join-the-pack

The Western Bulldogs are no stranger to working hard to achieve our goals, much like the newly appointed membership sponsor for 2014, V.I.P. Home Services.

The partnership aims to support Bulldogs members with a range of special offers while also promoting opportunities to support the Club, Bulldogs Chief Executive Simon Garlick said.

“We are delighted to have V.I.P. on board as our inaugural membership partner and believe the alliance is consistent with our vision moving forward,” Garlick said.

“The Club sees the partnership as a real value-add for our current and future members, while supporting the Bulldogs’ strategic vision in generating sponsorship revenue.

“It also allows the Bulldogs, alongside V.I.P., to further entrench the brand in our heartland, the western region of Melbourne.”

V.I.P. Founder / Chairman Bill Vis said they are a proud Australian company who place a high premium on hard work and tenacity, making the Bulldogs the ideal partner in 2014.

“We’re thrilled to be the new membership partner of the Western Bulldogs,” Vis said.

“We look forward to getting to know the Western Bulldogs community and being part of the exciting future of the Club.

“We value hard work and perseverance and to align with the Western Bulldogs who share these values, we feel makes a perfect partnership.”

Just as V.I.P. have backed us, we encourage our Bulldogs members to get behind V.I.P. and utilise their home and office cleaning and lawns and gardens services as the more we support V.I.P. the more the club benefits.

"We look forward to offering our services, special offers and incentives to the Western Bulldogs members and creating a mutually beneficial partnership with the Western Bulldogs community,” Vis said.

V.I.P. are also looking for new franchisees, so for more details or to switch your cleaning over to V.I.P., visit viphomeservices.com.au or call 1300 725 564 & quote the code word WB2014.

Throughandthrough
22-10-2013, 11:39 AM
Hooray for Bill. Good South Australian, also sponsors Glenelg and Port Power. Potentially Australia's version of Sir Richard Branson.