PDA

View Full Version : Dogs name new ball partner

Eastdog
21-11-2013, 03:24 PM
http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/2013-11-20/dogs-name-new-ball-sponsor

The Western Bulldogs are excited to announce White King as its ball partner for the next two years.

The flagship product of parent company Pental, White King is Australia’s iconic household cleaning brand, and has grown to over 40 products ranging across household cleaners, toilet cleaners and laundry products, since originating in the 1950s.

Western Bulldogs Chief Executive Simon Garlick said the Club was thrilled to have aligned itself with such a well known, trusted and high quality brand in White King.

“Western Bulldogs members and fans should very excited about the Club forming a strong and ongoing partnership with a like-minded values driven organisation such as Pental," Garlick said.

We look forward to working with Pental to create valuable brand awareness and sales opportunities at both a national level, and also in line with the unique opportunity we can provide as the team of Melbourne’s west.”

Pental General Manager Charlie McLeish said the strong synergies between the Bulldogs and the consumer brand made the newly formed partnership a natural fit.

“Both the Bulldogs and White King have a long, proud history in common and both share an equally exciting future, as well as similar values,” McLeish said.

“We are delighted to have come on board as the ball partner of the Western Bulldogs.”

Pental owns several of Australia’s iconic brands such as White King, Softly and Martha’s Wool Mix, as well as being the largest manufacturer of soap and firelighters in Australia.

Go_Dogs
21-11-2013, 03:42 PM
It's been a good off season off field.

Exciting times ahead.

Twodogs
21-11-2013, 06:54 PM
Sounds like we are opening the bowling.

LostDoggy
21-11-2013, 08:57 PM
I always brought White King because my mum did, only recently I started buying the the no name, thought I am only tipping it in the toilet. Will have to change my thinking and buy White King anyone that helps my club I will support them

The Underdog
22-11-2013, 07:16 AM
Wow, synergies...

LostDoggy
22-11-2013, 08:16 AM
Hopefully help us clean up this season.

bornadog
22-11-2013, 09:42 AM
Hopefully help us clean up this season.

as long as its not a whitewash :D

SonofScray
23-11-2013, 12:54 AM