PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

LostDoggy
25-12-2013, 11:37 AM
Just a quick Merry Christmas shout-out to my WOOF brothers and sisters. Have a good day folks, enjoy the week and have a good New Year. Please be safe.

chef
25-12-2013, 12:04 PM
Merry Xmas to all.

always right
25-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Merry Xmas to all and all the best for what promises to be an exciting 2014.

GVGjr
25-12-2013, 01:06 PM
Merry Xmas to everyone here at WOOF.

My Xmas wish this year is for those who have fallen out of love with the Bulldogs over the last 2 years to embrace the club again in 2014 and beyond.
If we all get behind the club we can certainly accomplish a lot together.

Exciting day and exciting times ahead. #gatherthepack

Regards,
Gary

bulldogtragic
25-12-2013, 01:39 PM
I'll be the suck for everyone else :)

Thanks to the mods for running this place in the fashion we love. I know they only get paid $26,000 each a year to be a moderator, but they do it out of love, so thanks gents.

Eastdog
25-12-2013, 03:40 PM
Merry Christmas to all WOOFERS. Hope everyone is having a great day. Hoping for a big season from the Doggies in 2014.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
25-12-2013, 03:45 PM
Merry Xmas all WOOFers.
Thanks to all the folks who maintain this site and to all the members who make this forum such a vibrant Bulldog's community.

My Xmas wish is for those long time and valued poster's who have taken a sojourn from the site to drop in and say hi.

DOG GOD
25-12-2013, 04:28 PM
Yes very merry Xmas to all woofers. Stay cool and stay safe this festive season and all the best to you, your families and OUR club in 2014 :)

1eyedog
25-12-2013, 04:37 PM
Merry Christmas to all. Thanks to all Woofers for your contributions throughout the year - they are very insightful. This is the only place I really get my Bulldog news which is a testament to the quality of the content.

A special thanks to Gary et al. for starting it all - at times WOOF really is a home away from home :)

mighty_west
25-12-2013, 05:09 PM
Merry WOOF'in Christmas all, always enjoy reading, discussing, debating all things Mighty Doggies, especially living away from the AFL heartland and home (Vic), stay safe everyone, really cannot wait for season 2014 to begin, happy times ahead.

mighty_west
25-12-2013, 05:14 PM
Yes very merry Xmas to all woofers. Stay cool and stay safe this festive season and all the best to you, your families and OUR club in 2014 :)

Let's hope in 2014 we start Destroyer'ing most sides and start creating a Dynasty and blow the roof off Etihad, to make that place Hotter Than Hell.

Twodogs
25-12-2013, 06:19 PM
Have a merry Christmas everyone.

Greystache
25-12-2013, 11:17 PM
I'll be the suck for everyone else :)

Thanks to the mods for running this place in the fashion we love. I know they only get paid $26,000 each a year to be a moderator, but they do it out of love, so thanks gents.

$26,000? :eek: That must be a month!

Merry Christmas to all.

Eastdog
25-12-2013, 11:21 PM
Also thank you to all the mods on WOOF for maintaining this forum for us to discuss our club.

SonofScray
26-12-2013, 12:16 AM
Merry Xmas fellow WOOFERs.

This year my wife and I bought a full kit for our little nephew, he is 3 yrs old and just starting to understand footy and falling in love with our great Club. The excitement and passion the little bloke showed when he got his "BULLDOGS uniform" absolutely made my Christmas, brought a sneaky tear to the eye, I captured a brief moment and wanted to share. It is the magic of Christmas and the joys of being a Scragger all rolled into one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0LJ6TUq80Q

Thanks to all the mods and contributors here who give us a space to share our fanaticism for this Club.

bornadog
26-12-2013, 12:35 AM

This year my wife and I bought a full kit for our little nephew, he is 3 yrs old and just starting to understand footy and falling in love with our great Club. The excitement and passion the little bloke showed when he got his "BULLDOGS uniform" absolutely made my Christmas, brought a sneaky tear to the eye, I captured a brief moment and wanted to share. It is the magic of Christmas and the joys of being a Scragger all rolled into one.

Thanks to all the mods and contributors here who give us a space to share our fanaticism for this Club.

that is fantastic.

Eastdog
26-12-2013, 12:37 AM

Love it.

KT31
26-12-2013, 01:06 AM
Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and has a safe and wonderful New Year.
Go Doggie's !!!

Well done and thank you for posting.

josie
26-12-2013, 01:18 AM
Season's Greetings to all WOOF'ers.

I'm printing off lost cat posters and thought I'd hook into WOOF whislt waiting.

Loved the video SONSofSCRAY. Got a 4yo niece visiting Jan and thinking of passing on a dogs jumper.

Thanks all regular posters - your insights are fantastic.

Thanks too, to moderators and maintainers of this site - you do a grand job.

Go you Doggies go in 2014.

...And hope we find our beloved cat - small female, pretty, short hair striped/tabby back with tortoise shell underneath. Prominent white chest, white paws and white muzzle. South Carlton/North Mlb area. Her name is "Josie". Yep - that's her in the Avatar.

Scorlibo
26-12-2013, 02:50 AM
A big Merry Christmas to all WOOFers. Thank you to everyone for making this a great forum.

All I want for Christmas is all I've ever wanted: a Bulldogs premiership! Go Doggies! :)

LostDoggy
26-12-2013, 02:56 PM

Yesterday I gave my little nephew his first-ever guernsey as well. He cops it from Dad for not backing the Dees, so it's gonna bring him some pain, but he was delighted and wore it all night, even to bed.

https://fbcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1510518_10152467636474112_575733399_n.jpg

SonofScray
26-12-2013, 04:00 PM
Great work. That's what we want, gather the pack BAS. (don't know about the NYY baseball though! Might as well follow Essendon if he is all over the Yankees!)