PDA

View Full Version : Leadership group 2014

Twodogs
07-01-2014, 06:18 PM
With anew captain what changes does anyone think will be made?

bulldogtragic
07-01-2014, 08:13 PM
I'd go generational change outside Will and Ryan.

Roughy, Hrovat, Macrae, Libba, Wallis & Talia.

This group needs to shape our future, let's start now. Guys like Gia, Boyd, Morris, Bobby are all leaders without the accolade.

Twodogs
07-01-2014, 08:59 PM
Last year we didnt have a leadership group so we have a clean slate to choose from if we are to have one this year. Griff obviously. Personally I'd have Roughead, Gia, Crameri and one of Wallis/Libba. I can't decide which one, maybe a leaning to Mitch Wallis. Probably. But Libba is good too. ?

jeemak
07-01-2014, 09:02 PM
I'd like to have Griffen and Minson only.

Let the leadership of the younger players develop over the coming year or so, hopefully leading up to season 2015 if a formal group needs to be set it selects itself.

LostDoggy
07-01-2014, 10:43 PM
Would be quite happy if we continued to not have a leadership group. However, if we do decide to bring one back i'd love to see Roughead in it.

Twodogs
07-01-2014, 10:57 PM

Let the leadership of the younger players develop over the coming year or so, hopefully leading up to season 2015 if a formal group needs to be set it selects itself.

There some merit to that idea. Let the pecking order sort it self out.

The Bulldogs Bite
07-01-2014, 11:50 PM

I'm in favour of this too.

Another year and Roughead/Wallis should be a lock with Hrovat and Macrae possible inclusions.

KT31
08-01-2014, 04:52 PM

Don't mind the idea, but would prefer a third person.
Murph would be a good pick to inspire the youth.

jeemak
08-01-2014, 05:52 PM
Don't mind the idea, but would prefer a third person.
Murph would be a good pick to inspire the youth.

I was thinking about what would happen if each of Minson and Griffen were injured and came to the conclusion that any of Boyd, Murphy, Cooney, Giansiracusa, Morris or Higgins could step into the role in the short term.