PDA

View Full Version : David Parkin on tour

Ghost Dog
28-01-2014, 07:37 PM
My Dad was in the gardens in my country vic hometown, and who should he bump into but David Parkin. He had a good chat to him, and I was really impressed he would take time to talk to Dad for a longish while. Dad's really fit and David spotted him twice zipping about the town.
I've always liked Parkin, for his stance on alcohol at a time when not drinking at all basically equated to being questionable in sexual orientation.
Has anyone ever been to one of his talks? If so how did they find it?

GVGjr
28-01-2014, 07:46 PM
My Dad was in the gardens in my country vic hometown, and who should he bump into but David Parkin. He had a good chat to him, and I was really impressed he would take time to talk to Dad for a longish while. Dad's really fit and David spotted him twice zipping about the town.
I've always liked Parkin, for his stance on alcohol at a time when not drinking at all basically equated to being questionable in sexual orientation.
Has anyone ever been to one of his talks? If so how did they find it?

I have been to two of them. One was sensational and the other I think he slightly lost the plot on but it was still a great talk. He's a deep thinker about all things football.