PDA

View Full Version : Free cheer squad membership

ledge
11-02-2014, 07:00 PM
Apparently the board has decided to pay for 500 cheer squad memberships, anyone already a cheer squad member will get their money Back.
Interestingly enough last years number was 250 we already have 260, imagine how good it will look doubled!
A hoodie and a few other extras come with it.

Gather the pack. !

always right
11-02-2014, 09:35 PM
Now that's putting your money where your mouth is. Could we actually be proud of our cheer squad again?

The Bulldogs Bite
11-02-2014, 09:37 PM
Great move by the club.

It would be great to see our cheer squad doubled, it's looked a very poor sight for a long time, especially in comparison to clubs like Richmond.

bulldogtragic
11-02-2014, 10:57 PM
Awesome news, with a change from the culture that made me not want to stay more than a year as a young un, hopefully this will bring in more kids to a cheer squad for all kids, parents and die hards. Great, great stuff.

SonofScray
12-02-2014, 12:16 AM
If I had kids I'd take up that offer I think. I feel this is a really clever move to give that section a real boost and kick start the new era of the cheer squad. The Club must be extremely keen to see that area up and running, with vibrant displays and active support for the team.

I will donate a flag or 2 stick to the new cheer-squad as my contribution.

bornadog
12-02-2014, 12:46 AM
If I had kids I'd take up that offer I think. I feel this is a really clever move to give that section a real boost and kick start the new era of the cheer squad. The Club must be extremely keen to see that area up and running, with vibrant displays and active support for the team.

I will donate a flag or 2 stick to the new cheer-squad as my contribution.

I think every Bulldog junior member should be given a free flag as part of the membership to really boost the atmosphere. It can be funded through sponsorship.

LostDoggy
12-02-2014, 09:23 AM
I think every Bulldog junior member should be given a free flag as part of the membership to really boost the atmosphere. It can be funded through sponsorship.

Yeah bring back Ted's Towel!

azabob
12-02-2014, 09:36 AM

Great idea BAD, that is a really, really good idea.

bornadog
12-02-2014, 09:52 AM
Yeah bring back Ted's Towel!

The was the worst idea the club had.

Throughandthrough
12-02-2014, 10:16 AM
The was the worst idea the club had.

Proof BAD secretly loves Peter Rohde

bornadog
12-02-2014, 10:33 AM
Proof BAD secretly loves Peter Rohde

Haha;)

No I was talking about merchandise and gifts to kids etc.

LostDoggy
12-02-2014, 11:26 AM
Just signed up me and my brother! Gather the pack!