PDA

View Full Version : Membership Ad: Gather The Pack!

Eastdog
06-03-2014, 08:39 PM
Here it is:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SX2H6oaLxx4

What do you guys think?

SonofScray
06-03-2014, 08:55 PM
We're very good at these nowadays. Spine tingling stuff.

Love that we are owning where the Club is at and putting what we are about front and centre.

Twodogs
06-03-2014, 10:14 PM
We're very good at these nowadays. Spine tingling stuff.

Love that we are owning where the Club is at and putting what we are about front and centre.

And they showed Footscray train station.

Remi Moses
06-03-2014, 11:23 PM
Pretty good .

bornadog
07-03-2014, 12:07 AM
Don't like the kid doing the voice over, spoils a good video .

Eastdog
07-03-2014, 01:05 AM
Not the best ever but its good.

KT31
07-03-2014, 08:51 AM
Good concept but thought it sounded a bit flat to me, not a fan.
Not to sure about including Footscray Station but it is nice that they included the 'Two Daniels Station'. :)

Murphy'sLore
07-03-2014, 11:43 AM
Good concept but thought it sounded a bit flat to me, not a fan.
Not to sure about including Footscray Station but it is nice that they included the 'Two Daniels Station'. :)

That is gold.

jazzadogs
07-03-2014, 12:07 PM
Don't like the kid doing the voice over, spoils a good video .

Agree, was my first thought too. Imagery fantastic, words great, voiceover average.

LostDoggy
07-03-2014, 12:15 PM
Love the concept and it definitely sent shivers down my spine but I think they could have built it up more towards the end. More highlights of heavy hits, pack marks, ect... with the crowd going nuts and a heavier, fast-paced soundtrack. Little bit of an anti-climax at the end there.

angelopetraglia
07-03-2014, 02:20 PM
Agree, there are a number of areas where it could have been better. But it is a very good piece and the club has come a long way with marketing.

I actually enjoyed the child voice over. It looks like they might have got a little inspiration from the Maserati Super Bowl ad (obviously the budget was just a little smaller!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmpiwU50f5w

G-Mo77
07-03-2014, 09:50 PM
I thought it was really well done. The last 2 - 3 seasons we've really improved in marketing and social media.

This is the quote I used today on a Bulldog supporter yesterday when he was talking about being a member. Probably not word for word but very close.

"There is plenty of room to jump on board right now, you jump on next year and you'll be labelled a bandwagoner. We're coming, Beware the Bulldog. "

He had a bit of a giggle but I did tell him after a laugh I was serious. :)

bulldogtragic
07-03-2014, 10:47 PM
I thought it was really well done. The last 2 - 3 seasons we've really improved in marketing and social media.

This is the quote I used today on a Bulldog supporter yesterday when he was talking about being a member. Probably not word for word but very close.

"There is plenty of room to jump on board right now, you jump on next year and you'll be labelled a bandwagoner. We're coming, Beware the Bulldog. "

He had a bit of a giggle but I did tell him after a laugh I was serious. :)

If we have a really good year without the flag, and next year looking even better. I like that for next years pitch, down to use of emotion too. A lot.