PDA

View Full Version : Man, I am hanging out for some footy.

bulldogtragic
22-05-2014, 04:25 PM
I'm not getting into other games this season for some reason, I used to more so than now. I know the players are employees and need some time off but geez I'm hanging out to see our boys hopefully notch up a win. I hate these byes from a purely personal and selfish point of view, I want to see our jumper and guys in it putting in 100% effort each week. Accordingly, as per the thread title, I'm not sure if it's the same all round, but I am dead set hanging out for some bulldogs footy.

I hope our boys feel the same and just attack the crap of out from the first bounce.

1eyedog
22-05-2014, 04:50 PM
I second your post wholeheartedly.

Ozza
22-05-2014, 04:53 PM
Yep, absolutely hanging for it. I'm also one out with 2 young kids for the next 3 days while the better half is away, so by the time 3:20 Sunday rolls around I will be absolutely desperate for a cold beer and the footy!

chef
22-05-2014, 05:30 PM
Hell yeah, no EPL and no Bulldogs on a weekend sucks ten fold.

Eastdog
22-05-2014, 05:56 PM
Yep hanging out for Sunday afternoon seeing the Bulldogs in action after the bye. Hope we come out strong and take the game up to the Gold Coast with pressure and not come out flat. Like Ozza I will probably have a beer while sitting on the couch at home watching the game.

bornadog
22-05-2014, 05:57 PM
I am hanging out but also scared we will get done.

bulldogtragic
22-05-2014, 06:03 PM
I am hanging out but also scared we will get done.

Better to have loved and lost, then not loved at all? :)

azabob
25-05-2014, 01:00 PM
Yep hanging out for Sunday afternoon seeing the Bulldogs in action after the bye. Hope we come out strong and take the game up to the Gold Coast with pressure and not come out flat. Like Ozza I will probably have a beer while sitting on the couch at home watching the game.

What beer do you normally drink ED?

I probably won't be having one this arvo.

Eastdog
25-05-2014, 01:05 PM
What beer do you normally drink ED?

I probably won't be having one this arvo.

Normally drink Carlton Draught or Heiniken occasionally have a Corona and James Boag. I may or may not drink this arvo Ill just see how I feel.