PDA

View Full Version : Garlick and Swann

The Doctor
29-05-2014, 01:06 PM
Greg Denham mentioned on SEN this morning that he heard a rumour that Swann could go to the Dogs and Garlick to Carlton. He wasn't strong on it so maybe it's nothing.

Personally I don't think he would be a match for Swann and couldn't see why Carlton would be interested? But that is purely from an outsiders view.

I've posted my concerns about Garlick previously but would like to hear what you guys think?

jeemak
29-05-2014, 01:25 PM
Greg Denham mentioned on SEN this morning that he heard a rumour that Swann could go to the Dogs and Garlick to Carlton. He wasn't strong on it so maybe it's nothing.

Personally I don't think he would be a match for Swann and couldn't see why Carlton would be interested? But that is purely from an outsiders view.

I've posted my concerns about Garlick previously but would like to hear what you guys think?

Normally when he goes hard on it, you can bank it! Especially at trade time :)

I don't necessarily understand the level of concern with Garlick from some around here. There's not too many things that I think have been fails in recent times, even though there's not a huge profile around that level at the club.

bulldogtragic
29-05-2014, 01:51 PM

I share most of the sentiments I've heard from you. I'm not sure if I'm unfairly judging him as I thought Cam Rose was excellent for us. If Swann came over I'd be happy enough.

azabob
29-05-2014, 01:57 PM
Interesting.

Maybe Im Greg Denham? I put a thread up asking if we should look at Greg Swann in some role or another. Which to the M.R.M posted that he thought Garlick was on his way out at years end anyway.

Doctor / BT, is it lack of experience that concerns you about Garlick?

always right
29-05-2014, 05:56 PM
Greg Denham...pffft