Date Home vs Away Venue AEST Local TV

Fri 4 Jul North Melbourne v Hawthorn Etihad Stadium 7:50pm 7:50pm Seven

Sat 5 Jul Richmond v Brisbane Lions MCG 1:45pm 1:45pm Seven

Sat 5 Jul GWS Giants v Adelaide Crows GIANTS Stadium 2:10pm 2:10pm Foxtel

Sat 5 Jul Gold Coast Suns v Collingwood Metricon Stadium 4:40pm 4:40pm Foxtel

Sat 5 Jul Port Adelaide v Essendon Adelaide Oval 7:40pm 7:10pm Seven

Sat 5 Jul Melbourne v Fremantle Dockers TIO Traeger Park 7:10pm 7:10pm Foxtel

Sun 6 Jul Carlton v St Kilda Etihad Stadium 1:10pm 1:10pm Foxtel

Sun 6 Jul West Coast Eagles v Sydney Swans Patersons Stadium 1:20pm 1:20pm Seven

Sun 6 Jul Geelong Cats v Western Bulldogs Simonds Stadium 4:40pm 4:40pm Foxtel

azabob
04-07-2014, 10:30 PM
Lake has lost the plot.

Petrie is owning Lake big time.

bulldogtragic
04-07-2014, 10:30 PM
Lake has lost his brain. Choking holding Petrie by the back neck and throat on the ground.... This grapple technique Lake just used was actually banned by Victoria Police as too aggressive and dangerous. I think he should be in trouble for that.

azabob
04-07-2014, 10:32 PM
Lake may actually get suspended for what looked like a choke hold on Petrie.

azabob
04-07-2014, 10:33 PM
Lake has lost his brain. Choking holding Petrie by the back neck and throat on the ground.... This grapple technique Lake just used was actually banned by Victoria Police as too aggressive and dangerous. I think he should be in trouble for that.

Yep.

Petrie has the wood on lake regardless the jumper he wears.

G-Mo77
04-07-2014, 10:39 PM
Brian being Bwian again, don't miss Bwian at all. What a douche.

jeemak
05-07-2014, 12:51 AM
Yeah, it was a real turn in the game's complexion. I happened to go with a mate, it was nice to sit there and not have any emotional investment meaning the questionable aspects of the umpiring didn't phase me.

It was noticeable when Brian lost his mind that North were up for the fight and the Hawks weren't after a few weeks up and having lost a few key players.

I got the impression Hawthorn likened the game to dancing with their sister. Didn't seem into it.

Ghost Dog
05-07-2014, 02:02 PM
Was the only one in my pool who picked North. They have some very hit-or-miss players and are always a good wildcard bet.
It must be quite frustrating for North fans. Some of the players who go missing a lot are hardly in the junior category.

bulldogtragic
06-07-2014, 12:34 AM
Paul Roos is so good, I mean how super awesome are Melbourne. I mean, their improvement is so bloody amazing all because of Paul Roos amazingness. One goal in a half, and a whole 4 goals in a game, I mean, this really amazing Roos transformation needs another countries sports journalist industry to give him more aduration. Can we get the world game journos to come from Brazil to Melbourne to laud his god like transformation of a bunch of misfits to a team of 4 goal scoring heros. Surely Spielberg or Disney must want this story. Spectacular. Brilliant. Roos. FFS.

jeemak
06-07-2014, 01:15 AM
Stop it. He's great. Just eat it up, chew it and enjoy it. You still have to go to school no matter how much you pretend to be sick, OK?

Greystache
06-07-2014, 01:28 AM
Paul Roos is so good, I mean how super awesome are Melbourne. I mean, their improvement is so bloody amazing all because of Paul Roos amazingness. One goal in a half, and a whole 4 goals in a game, I mean, this really amazing Roos transformation needs another countries sports journalist industry to give him more aduration. Can we get the world game journos to come from Brazil to Melbourne to laud his god like transformation of a bunch of misfits to a team of 4 goal scoring heros. Surely Spielberg or Disney must want this story. Spectacular. Brilliant. Roos. FFS.

Sarcasm D'Marquis? ;)

jeemak
06-07-2014, 01:37 AM
If you look at it, you naughty pessimists they kicked ten points, so by rights they should have been much closer in that game and should only have been done by seven goals.

Their structure was probably much better because of coaching.

ledge
06-07-2014, 01:50 AM
They beat us when they were a rabble now they don't beat us, of course they have improved.

bornadog
06-07-2014, 07:10 AM
If you look at it, you naughty pessimists they kicked ten points, so by rights they should have been much closer in that game and should only have been done by seven goals.

Their structure was probably much better because of coaching.
Its all the umpires fault

Remi Moses
06-07-2014, 07:45 AM
Just seen the results here in the south of France( nice place pitty about the inhabitants )
What's gone wrong with Port?

Hotdog60
06-07-2014, 09:32 AM
Just seen the results here in the south of France( nice place pitty about the inhabitants )
What's gone wrong with Port?

Because their history is in Black and White they are developing the wobbles like their Victorian counterpart.

westdog54
06-07-2014, 11:42 AM
Its all the umpires fault

No, the umpires aren't too blame. It's tat the players don't know the rules anymore.

Or they could just be really bad at football.

Dry Rot
07-07-2014, 12:44 AM
Just had a look at the ladder and I fear I'm finally a victim of Stockholm Syndrome. Go Swans!

LostDoggy
08-07-2014, 10:29 AM
No, the umpires aren't too blame. It's tat the players don't know the rules anymore.

Or they could just be really bad at football.
Pffft! Jack Watts? Not the worlds greatest talent?? Paul Roos not the worlds greatest coach??

Most. Ill-considered. Post. Ever.

jeemak
08-07-2014, 01:25 PM
Something note from Friday night, Norf have this thing where they play horrible dubstep in between goals and implore the crowd to "Make Some Noise" via a prompt on the scoreboard.

This results in the crowd making some noise.

I can't decide whether this is worse than Doggy Doggy Doggy etc. etc. etc.

It probably isn't, but I still don't like it.

soupman
08-07-2014, 02:05 PM
Collingwoods "Get Loud" with the very strained sounding car effect was also terrible, although they did kick a goal almost immediately after it every time it was played.