PDA

View Full Version : Is this the beginning???

bulldogtragic
11-08-2014, 07:48 PM
Looks like the bulldogs are back as a commercially viable product.

Gatorade's advertising has an action shot from a game against Freo with Minno, Dahl, Wally and Libba as the main players. Might be in the Coles mag for next week.

With Jack, Jake and Bonts to add, hopefully the club can capitalise on our apparent marketability as young and exciting.

Hopefully this is the beginning of our commercial and marketing rise.

P.s. I will try to find where I saw it.

Dancin' Douggy
11-08-2014, 09:53 PM
Yes. It is. It is.

Go_Dogs
11-08-2014, 10:28 PM
I was at the game and haven't watched the replay, so haven't heard it - but I understand Bontempelli was getting some serious love during the commentary of the Saints game.

Stringer got a rave review from Derm and Eddie on their Fox show, Macrae we know has been getting a lot of plaudits this year too, and Dahl is one of the more marketable players doing the rounds.

You could be onto something BT, seems in a pretty short period we've gone from being irrelevant to being a team most people are excited about again.

bulldogtragic
11-08-2014, 10:53 PM
I was at the game and haven't watched the replay, so haven't heard it - but I understand Bontempelli was getting some serious love during the commentary of the Saints game.

Stringer got a rave review from Derm and Eddie on their Fox show, Macrae we know has been getting a lot of plaudits this year too, and Dahl is one of the more marketable players doing the rounds.

You could be onto something BT, seems in a pretty short period we've gone from being irrelevant to being a team most people are excited about again.

Nows the time for the club to pull out all stops, if we've got the kids to take major sponsorship already (and we do) we need to make hay when the sun shines. Not only advertising, but comes sponsorship, members, attendance and more importantly if we can generate hype big name players are more likely to sign with us.

Sorry guys I can't work out how to save it, but see the Coles catalogue for next week. Somewhere in the middle.

boydogs
11-08-2014, 11:10 PM
Sorry guys I can't work out how to save it, but see the Coles catalogue for next week. Somewhere in the middle.

http://www.coles.com.au/catalogues/weekly/next/c-vic-met/index.html#6

http://puu.sh/aNNAE/58152c4990.jpg

bulldogtragic
11-08-2014, 11:57 PM
Thanks GG, I will work out this internet thing sooner or later. :)

Looks like I'm a Gatorade and Coles kid now.

LostDoggy
12-08-2014, 02:21 PM
Maybe it's all the patting on arses that fits with Coles' current advertising.

LostDoggy
12-08-2014, 02:26 PM
thanks gg, i will work out this internet thing sooner or later. :)

looks like i'm a gatorade and coles kid now.

h20!