PDA

View Full Version : RACV CBD LUNCH - August 15 2014

bornadog
12-08-2014, 05:00 PM
Anyone going? I will be there again.

The Western Bulldogs invite you to join us at the annual CBD Lunch where you will hear from a panel of AFL Chief Executives who will discuss all the big off field issues and get the inside word about everything on field from our expert football panel.
Date: Friday 15 August 2014
Time: 12.30pm
Location: RACV Club Melbourne, 501 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC

Features
• Hosted by esteemed ABC Grandstand and Fox Footy broadaster Gerard Whateley
• AFL Chief Executive Panel with Brian Cook (Geelong), Brendon Gale (Richmond) and Simon Garlick (Western Bulldogs).
• Football panel featuring AFL & Western Bulldogs Hall of Famer Brad Johnson, Herald Sun Chief Football Writer Mark Robinson and Western Bulldogs Senior Coach Brendan McCartney.
• Enjoy a two course meal and beverages
For bookings and information please contact Josh Pound on 9680 6153 or emailjosh.pound@westernbulldogs.com.au (josh.pound@westernbulldogs.com.au), click here to book online now (https://www.westernbulldogs.net/bdforms/eventorder/173-CBD+Lunch+RACV+Club.html), or click here to download the event information and booking form. (http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/staticfile/AFL%20Tenant/WesternBulldogs/Corporate/Corporate%202014/2014RACVCBDLunchBooking.PDF)

LostDoggy
12-08-2014, 05:01 PM
I will be attending with my cousin. Looking forward to the lunch

Bulldog Joe
12-08-2014, 06:07 PM
The previous 2 have been terrific. I will be attending again.

WBFC4FFC
12-08-2014, 06:14 PM
The previous 2 have been terrific. I will be attending again.

Would love to. I will see how I go on the day but it is in mid-August each year, which is the busiest month of the year for me at work "(despite working around the corner).

Hope Garlick tells Cook up on stage to stay the *!*!*!*! out of the western suburbs! Didn't the Hand-Bags" look at opening at Social Facility at Pt Cook?

Cyberdoggie
12-08-2014, 06:33 PM
Wow $185 each. Not cheap!

Mantis
12-08-2014, 06:49 PM
Would love to. I will see how I go on the day but it is in mid-August each year, which is the busiest month of the year for me at work "(despite working around the corner).

Hope Garlick tells Cook up on stage to stay the *!*!*!*! out of the western suburbs! Didn't the Hand-Bags" look at opening at Social Facility at Pt Cook?

They have had one there for 3 or 4 years.. Pretty sure Coll & Haw also have social facialities in the west too.

westdog54
12-08-2014, 07:41 PM
They have had one there for 3 or 4 years.. Pretty sure Coll & Haw also have social facialities in the west too.

Collingwood have one in Caroline Springs IIRC.

Eastdog
12-08-2014, 07:56 PM
We have the Peninusla Club in Dromana which we operate for our fans more down that way. We also have the East-West Club.

GVGjr
12-08-2014, 11:14 PM
We have the Peninusla Club in Dromana which we operate for our fans more down that way. We also have the East-West Club.

The EWC is a supporters group and isn't really a club in the sense of the Peninsula club.