PDA

View Full Version : Bankers and Anchors - Round 21

Eastdog
15-08-2014, 12:24 PM
This is the round 21 edition of the Weekly Bankers and Anchors Thread. Once the game against North Melbourne is concluded post your nominations for:

The Bankers = 3 guys that you we banked on to do the right thing during the game
The Anchors = 3 guys that weighed us down by their errors or poor play

Please limit it to no more than three of each, but feel free to make honourable/dishonourable mentions. As usual try to make it constructive criticism.

Try and restrict it to individual players rather than aspects of the overall match.

The thread is named in honour of a popular WOOF Contributor, The Banker, who passed away on 22/04/2012 after a six month battle with cancer.

bulldogtragic
17-08-2014, 04:19 PM
You gotta know when to bank em, know when to Anch em, know when to walk away, know when run.

comrade
17-08-2014, 05:06 PM
B:

Bonti's first half was sublime. Dragged us back into the game.

Picko's blanket job on Harvey was first rate. The little scuzz ball always destroys us and he was a non-factor today.

Uhhh...I thought Coon, Koby and Griff all worked hard.

A:

Austin was inept against a pretty average player in Brown. That play where he completely missed the rolling ball and fell over, leading to an easy North goal sums up his lack of composure under pressure. Just biding time until one of the kids comes through (please hurry!).

I really struggle to warm to Higgins these days. Calls for the ball in stupid spots, fluffs simple kicks and tries to do too much at times. I get that we're telling him to run and attack but he's not as skilful as he thinks he is and it hurts us.

Minson really struggled and was rightfully given the vest. That Goldstein goal in the square was farcical. He's so preoccupied in blocking and making contact that his tap work has really suffered this year. Is it time to give Campbell the #1 job and bring in Cordy as back up?

F'scary
17-08-2014, 07:02 PM
Instead of 3 Bankers and 3 Anchors, can we just have 6 Anchors this week?

Remi Moses
17-08-2014, 07:09 PM
Bankers- Bontempelli's great first half
Picken's job on that diving toe rag Harvey
Murphy He could go another two seasons, as he hasn't lost his pace. Griff and Cooney were good
Anchors - minson's clumsiness were costly today. Got flogged by Goldstein.
Campbell put to bed the calls that he should be our forward option
Austin isn't up to it, as he gets out bodied and goes to ground as well as being poor below his knees.
Roughy - really devoid of confidence , and that free kick and goal he gave away was unacceptable.

Bumper Bulldogs
17-08-2014, 09:30 PM
Bankers,
Bonts - Glad he has resigned as he would have been the hottest prospect going around next year.
Picken - Love this guy smashed Harvey
Murphy - He is the only shinning light down back at the moment

Anchors,
Austin - Just letting us down with skills (lack of) and work rate. Stay on your feet, mark the ball when on your own and keep body touch on your man
Grant - You will never learn, this was your time and you blow it yet again. I was a fan but cant see you with these poor efforts. Your a down hill skier my friend.
Kicking at Goal, the 3rd quarter misses were really poor from Minson & Hunter

bulldogtragic
17-08-2014, 09:30 PM
Slowish today I see.

B:

Griffen getting to 200 games, great milestone for dogs players
Bonts - if he doesn't get the Rising Star it'd rigged
Picken - didn't see too much of Boomer

A:

Roberts & Talia for not forcing Austin out of the side
Minson playing forward, just can't ever do it again
Skills - how do we go from good to shockingly bad?

Twodogs
17-08-2014, 10:00 PM
B.
Picken, for giving us one victory over him
Goldstein, haven't laughed so much for ages
Murph, he's back to his best

A.

Free to Petrie just before half time
Grant, didn't see him for most of the game
Kicking at goal. For the love of Mike.

Scorlibo
18-08-2014, 12:41 AM
Bankers

Roughy - thought he bounced back fairly well today from both a torrid run of form and injury. Petrie's a great player.
Libba - his inside game was back today.
Cooney - seems to have found another gear in the last two weeks.

Anchors

Coaching staff - JJ on Cunnington is an awful match up, just awful. Cunnington has strength the equivalent of Stringer or Mitch Hahn, and continually pushed JJ out, who should be on the cleverer and more skilful types.

Stringer - Was stitched up, and has been exceptional recently, but he has to learn some bread and butter craft to go with his amazing plays. Make a smart lead, get a sneaky shot at goal and convert. We haven't seen him do that for some time. It's that simple stuff that will elevate him to the next level.

Grant - I'm a fan but he's the sort of player that needs to do what he does very well. One aspect of that is his kicking, usually so neat, but decidedly ordinary today. Should get another shot next week nonetheless.

Ozza
18-08-2014, 04:01 PM
Bankers:

Griffen - As Bob Murph has said....he tries the hardest.
Bontempelli - So much impact with his possessions.
Murphy - for using the centre of the ground....he (and occasionally Stevens and Griffen) were the only ones.

Anchors:

Minson & Campbell - they were dead set palooka's yesterday and the forward structure has been awful this year when Campbell is in the side. Minson's focus on palming off the opposition ruckman before the ball is killing us. TC is miles off at this stage, but I'll remain optimistic about his longer term future.

Grant - He's an awful kick and doesn't get to enough contests.

Austin - Lost his opponent by miles far too many times.

Ozza
18-08-2014, 04:05 PM
Bankers

Anchors

Coaching staff - JJ on Cunnington is an awful match up, just awful. Cunnington has strength the equivalent of Stringer or Mitch Hahn, and continually pushed JJ out, who should be on the cleverer and more skilful types.
Stringer - Was stitched up, and has been exceptional recently, but he has to learn some bread and butter craft to go with his amazing plays. Make a smart lead, get a sneaky shot at goal and convert. We haven't seen him do that for some time. It's that simple stuff that will elevate him to the next level.

Grant - I'm a fan but he's the sort of player that needs to do what he does very well. One aspect of that is his kicking, usually so neat, but decidedly ordinary today. Should get another shot next week nonetheless.

That match up highlighted how much we missed Easton Wood (and probably had to play Young). In the end, with Picken needed on Harvey, and Morris mostly on Thomas - we had either JJ or Darley dragged forward by Cunnington and got exploited. There was no other options really in the end, unless we sacrificed another position on the ground - and by the time Cunnington went forward we were 4-5 goals down already and had to try and score. Balancing act on the day.

Greystache
18-08-2014, 04:21 PM
Bankers

Bonti's second quarter

Griff's 4 quarter work rate

Picken's effort on Harvey. There was a lot of easy ball for their outsiders and Harvey didn't have a big influence.

Anchors

Grant- He'll explode any year now, he just needs to go through the motions... And that's all he does. We missed an opportunity not trading him after a false dawn.

Defence- We made an inside plodder in Cunnington look like Darren Jarman in the last quarter.

Stringer- Back to his worst yesterday. He needs to realise that kicking a miracle goal on the burst can't be your bread and butter. Taking a mark every now and then would be a bonus too.

Happy Days
18-08-2014, 06:21 PM
Bankers

Griffen - Game reminded me of a carnival one where the best player was on the way worse side. Looked incredible and seems to have put his back behind him (in front of him?)

Bontempelli - his wingspan is unnatural and causes everything he does to look awesome. Can find the ball at ranges other players just can't, and his agility isn't talked about enough. Could be anything

Picken - smashed Harvey, and had his chin hold up under immense cheap shot pressure. If we ever get into an all in brawl we know at least there'll be one other player left standing next to Stringer in the aftermath.

Anchors

Higgins - thread needs more Higgins. His game yesterday made me feel like I'd been punched in the floating rib. Offensive.

Our entire football club for the long standing and systemic tradition of making terrible footballers look awesome inside 50. Ben Cunnington, contested ball...animal? joins luminaries such as Jay Van Berlo, Luke Vogels, Marty McGrath and countless others who can lay claim to kicking a bunch of goals just because they were lucky enough to play against us. If we're really unlucky we might even try to recruit him.

Austin - same terrible game, different terrible opponent. Enough already.

bulldogtragic
18-08-2014, 06:28 PM
Slow week, 300 members and only 11 entries...

Ozza
18-08-2014, 06:49 PM
Bankers

Griffen - Game reminded me of a carnival one where the best player was on the way worse side. Looked incredible and seems to have put his back behind him (in front of him?)

Bontempelli - his wingspan is unnatural and causes everything he does to look awesome. Can find the ball at ranges other players just can't, and his agility isn't talked about enough. Could be anything

Picken - smashed Harvey, and had his chin hold up under immense cheap shot pressure. If we ever get into an all in brawl we know at least there'll be one other player left standing next to Stringer in the aftermath.

Anchors

Higgins - thread needs more Higgins. His game yesterday made me feel like I'd been punched in the floating rib. Offensive.

Our entire football club for the long standing and systemic tradition of making terrible footballers look awesome inside 50. Ben Cunnington, contested ball...animal? joins luminaries such as Jay Van Berlo, Luke Vogels, Marty McGrath and countless others who can lay claim to kicking a bunch of goals just because they were lucky enough to play against us. If we're really unlucky we might even try to recruit him.

Austin - same terrible game, different terrible opponent. Enough already.

Pretty harsh assessment on Cunnington. One of the emerging good mids in the league, a high talent in the mould of a Jordan Lewis type, a pick 5 into his 5th year of AFL footy, and an almost certain 200+ gamer. Lining a player of Cunnington's calibre up with Luke Vogels etc, while amusing enough reference points, is way off base.

I agree it was disappointing for him to get forward and kick 4 goals, but it was on the back of having (first) JJ and (then) Darley play on him deep in defence, which is not their go at all....but we were out of options with Morris & Picken on typically more dangerous players, and Wood being out.

Happy Days
18-08-2014, 06:54 PM
Pretty harsh assessment on Cunnington. One of the emerging good mids in the league, a high talent in the mould of a Jordan Lewis type, a pick 5 into his 5th year of AFL footy, and an almost certain 200+ gamer. Lining a player of Cunnington's calibre up with Luke Vogels etc, while amusing enough reference points, is way off base.

I agree it was disappointing for him to get forward and kick 4 goals, but it was on the back of having (first) JJ and (then) Darley play on him deep in defence, which is not their go at all....but we were out of options with Morris & Picken on typically more dangerous players, and Wood being out.

Cunnington sucks. One paced, has no interest in what his opposition is doing and only does bicep weights in weight sessions. I was embarrassed to see him kick 4 goals in junk time.

Go_Dogs
18-08-2014, 06:56 PM
Bankers
Griffen - Still an absolute jet. Can't wait for his 2015. Body right, he will again be unstoppable
Picken - Played a very important role, doing what he does best
Cooney - Getting back to his form pre-injury. Calls of his demise came too early, but can no longer hold his standard if under done

Anchors
Grant - Ordinary game from a bloke who had allegedly knocked the door down the week before, I agree with GS on this one, he's cooked
Austin - I think he's done some OK things this year, but made a few simple errors yesterday that a bloke his age shouldn't make
Stringer - Played like a millionaire, needs to refocus on doing the basics well if he's to become the consistent star we all believe he can be

Ozza
18-08-2014, 06:59 PM
Cunnington sucks. One paced, has no interest in what his opposition is doing and only does bicep weights in weight sessions. I was embarrassed to see him kick 4 goals in junk time.

Righto, Cunnington sucks. I'll take that on board.

josie
18-08-2014, 08:26 PM
I came left & left early = even so it was a god awful game by us...

Picken <==Geez I love this bloke, if most of the others played like him we'd win a lot more games & there'd be far fewer blow outs
Murphy twinkle toes - ageless (hope I do not put the moz on him)
Griffen - sorry the team did not get a bit closer than 50 points for you, you ripper loyal champion
and special mention to Bonti who is, even at his tender age, heading vey quickly towards awesomeness

Anchors - hmm, thought I'd leave this alone but nah. Agree with threads aimed at Grant and Austin - although Grant may turn it around next week so fingers crossed he will settle in & tease woofers yet again

Scorlibo
19-08-2014, 12:56 AM

Surely we could have thrown Matty Boyd down back? Or Stringer, who wasn't having an impact up forward.

Ranks 6th for tackles in the competition and 7th for clearances. He's a gun.

bornadog
19-08-2014, 11:11 AM
Anchors
Grant - Ordinary game from a bloke who had allegedly knocked the door down the week before, I agree with GS on this one, he's cooked

i am really surprised by this comment especially From you as I enjoy your balanced posts. Cooked is a bit harsh when you consider a number of forwards didn't play well, plus the delivery if the ball into the forward line was once more atrocious. Grant hasn't played seniors for 7 weeks but I thought he still contributed with a couple of smart handballs and taps that led to goals.

Wasn't his best game but cooked is what I expect to be written by the Grant haters on this forum

Go_Dogs
19-08-2014, 11:50 AM
i am really surprised by this comment especially From you as I enjoy your balanced posts. Cooked is a bit harsh when you consider a number of forwards didn't play well, plus the delivery if the ball into the forward line was once more atrocious. Grant hasn't played seniors for 7 weeks but I thought he still contributed with a couple of smart handballs and taps that led to goals.

Wasn't his best game but cooked is what I expect to be written by the Grant haters on this forum

You may be right, and admittedly I watched on TV but it appeared to me on a few occasions he perhaps didn't chase as hard as he could have, made some poor efforts to tackle and disposed of the ball poorly, both in execution and decision making.

I know Grant has a laconic style, but his intensity and willingness to work hard enough remains highly questionable to me. I know he's had an injury interrupted year, but for a guy whose nearly completed his 7th year in the system, with talent and potential, it just isn't good enough.

As an aside, I posted prior to the team selections I wanted Grant play another good week at VFL level before coming into consideration, Tutt may have been a better option once Macrae became a late withdrawal.

always right
19-08-2014, 12:02 PM

I'm a Grant fan so my criticism of him on Sunday was that he simply didn't get involved enough. It's not about stats...it's about doing all the little things when you aren't getting a lot of the ball. You hardly noticed him on the ground on Sunday which is strange as I thought he would have been raring to go after spending time playing with Footscray.

Remi Moses
19-08-2014, 02:32 PM
I'm a Grant fan so my criticism of him on Sunday was that he simply didn't get involved enough. It's not about stats...it's about doing all the little things when you aren't getting a lot of the ball. You hardly noticed him on the ground on Sunday which is strange as I thought he would have been raring to go after spending time playing with Footscray.

The guy's efforts over the journey bar 5 decent games haven't been up to a level acceptable .
Funny the effort came when his career was on the line, and bugger me he gets a new contract.

chef
19-08-2014, 02:42 PM

I'm(or was) a Grant fan, but I think he's shot too. I fully expect him to go through the motions again next season and then pull his finger out with half a dozen games left on his contract like he did last season. He's just not consistent enough to hold a spot on our list and I hope we use him as trade bait, even though we won't get much for him.

Twodogs
19-08-2014, 03:20 PM
I've deleted some posts . let's have less of the name calling.

Greystache
19-08-2014, 04:26 PM
Grant has played 11 of the past 12 games. He's playing reserves because he doesn't deserve to play seniors, just like most years.

Tory Dickson must wonder who Grant's publicist is!

Scorlibo
19-08-2014, 04:26 PM
I have some concern over a couple of views that keep on cropping up with Grant.

Firstly, the idea that he only played well last year because his career was on the line, and that offering him a 2 year contract is why he hasn't performed to the same standard this year. Let's not forget that he suffered a major injury prior to the start of the season and has been playing catch up ever since. He came into the side and made an impact mid-season, but then was concussed, missed 2 games, and has since been working his way back into the senior side. [Here I might predict what the naysayers could retort, 'why do we make such excuses for Grant when this is his 7th season on the list? Why don't we hold him to the same standard of criticism as others?' To which I would say that, if we held him to the same standard of criticism, we might in fact be more optimistic about him as a player. Take Easton Wood as an example, a similar run of injuries and taken in the same draft, he's played roughly the same amount of games as Grant but is looked upon very favourably because of his 2014 season. Yet Grant displayed similar potential as a best 22 player last year - few would contest that.] But so, how could anyone suggest that because he hasn't had the pressure of playing for his career again this year he has performed below par or not tried hard enough, when he hasn't had the mere opportunity to do so?

It's very clear to me that this year in isolation has been close enough to a write off for him because of injury and then a reluctance on the part of the MC to bring him straight back into the side. Which brings me to the second view - last year when he had his run of good form in the seniors, there was as much applause heading to Brendan McCartney for his management of Grant as to Grant himself. I expressed my view quite firmly that Grant could have played to the same standard much earlier if he was given the opportunity. Now that Grant has been mismanaged for the second year in a row with less pleasing results, the fault apparently lies squarely with the player. Moreover, many are willing to give him the boot after one below average game in the seniors, how is that holding him to the same standard as others, or at all consistent with McCartney's philosophy? I've never encountered a player on these forums who posters are so quick to persecute as Grant.

bornadog
19-08-2014, 04:33 PM

Firstly, the idea that he only played well last year because his career was on the line, and that offering him a 2 year contract is why he hasn't performed to the same standard this year. Let's not forget that he suffered a major injury prior to the start of the season and has been playing catch up ever since. He came into the side and made an impact mid-season, but then was concussed, missed 2 games, and has since been working his way back into the senior side. [Here I might predict what the naysayers could retort, 'why do we make such excuses for Grant when this is his 7th season on the list? Why don't we hold him to the same standard of criticism as others?' To which I would say that, if we held him to the same standard of criticism, we might in fact be more optimistic about him as a player. Take Easton Wood as an example, a similar run of injuries and taken in the same draft, he's played roughly the same amount of games as Grant but is looked upon very favourably because of his 2014 season. Yet Grant displayed similar potential as a best 22 player last year - few would contest that.] But so, how could anyone suggest that because he hasn't had the pressure of playing for his career again this year he has performed below par or not tried hard enough, when he hasn't had the mere opportunity to do so?

It's very clear to me that this year in isolation has been close enough to a write off for him because of injury and then a reluctance on the part of the MC to bring him straight back into the side. Which brings me to the second view - last year when he had his run of good form in the seniors, there was as much applause heading to Brendan McCartney for his management of Grant as to Grant himself. I expressed my view quite firmly that Grant could have played to the same standard much earlier if he was given the opportunity. Now that Grant has been mismanaged for the second year in a row with less pleasing results, the fault apparently lies squarely with the player. Moreover, many are willing to give him the boot after one below average game in the seniors, how is that holding him to the same standard as others, or at all consistent with McCartney's philosophy? I've never encountered a player on these forums who posters are so quick to persecute as Grant.

Good post.

Greystache
19-08-2014, 04:42 PM
I've never encountered a player on these forums who posters are so quick to persecute as Grant.

I've actually never encountered a player get a better run vs performance than Grant ever on a forum. For a player who's best season was 4 years ago, who had almost never been injured until this preseason (bar the second half of his first season), yet has so consistently failed to deliver, he had legions of posters lining up to defend him.

People are happy to write this season off because he missed 8 weeks with an ankle, yet there was haters demanding Tory Dickson be delisted for not dominating 3 weeks back from an 8 week ankle injury last year.

bornadog
19-08-2014, 04:48 PM
I've actually never encountered a player get a better run vs performance than Grant ever on a forum. For a player who's best season was 4 years ago, who had almost never been injured until this preseason (bar the second half of his first season), yet has so consistently failed to deliver, he had legions of posters lining up to defend him.

People are happy to write this season off because he missed 8 weeks with an ankle, yet there was haters demanding Tory Dickson be delisted for not dominating 3 weeks back from an 8 week ankle injury last year.

who cares how long he has been on the list. Has he got talent - yes. Is the coach happy with his attitude now - yes. Is he coming back from injury - yes. Did he kick 9 goals in two weeks at VFl level - yes. Was he lucky to get a game this week, probably yes. Was it his best game - no.
So what is the problem and why all the negativity when we lose is directed at one player?

Scorlibo
19-08-2014, 04:55 PM

I'd call last season 'delivering', in that from the opportunity he was given, he played well. Whatever the misconceptions about his injuries in the past, you have yourself conceded that he's only taken part in half the season this year. So in his last sustained run in the senior side, he delivered. That is what I'll be judging him by until a further sustained run comes to pass (and I'll remind you that he has not been dropped this season yet).

Re: Tory, I certainly don't see him as a lost cause, and as a comparison to Grant, I would agree (with what I think you're implying) about their similar development/performance.

Re: 'haters', how on earth can one take offence from this? It is literally the same thing as calling someone a Grant lover! Yes, it implies partial judgment, but so do most things said on this forum and in debates in general. It's interchangeable with 'critic'. '12 year old girl on Facebook' on the other hand... that's less amiably disguised denigration.

LostDoggy
19-08-2014, 05:44 PM
Grant was really disappointing on the weekend (not the only one mind you)

The first passage of play he was involved in when he just needed to kick a 40 metre pass out in front of one of our forwards under zero pressure and completely clangered it set the tone for him.

Massive confidence player and if he hit that target I feel he would have had a much better game.

I would persist with him for the next 2 weeks.

Mofra
19-08-2014, 05:51 PM
I've never encountered a player on these forums who posters are so quick to persecute as Grant.
Mr Scorlibo, meet Nathan Eagleton ;)

Go_Dogs
19-08-2014, 06:01 PM
That escalated quickly.

Just on Grant's finish to last season, what are the consensus views on how he went once Jones got dropped after his first few games which were very good? Given I'm away I don't have the time to do a thorough review but from memory, possibly not as good as when Jones was in.

Given he's contracted he obviously gets another chance next year barring a trade, and whilst I'm not a Grant hater I am not sold on him becoming a consistent option for us and with Jones, Dickson and Hrovat who all missed on the weekend he has a bit of competition to be selected.

All we can do is wait and see.

LostDoggy
19-08-2014, 06:22 PM
Not sure the comparisons with Easton are accurate. Perhaps Easton doesn't get the same amount of grind on here because:
- They're totally different players
- Grant has shown his obscure talents on occasion, then his impact and effort falls away
- Easton has shown slow, but gradual improvement over the years, between soft tissue injuries
- Effort is something that Easton always appears to give

Greystache
19-08-2014, 07:14 PM
I'd call last season 'delivering', in that from the opportunity he was given, he played well. Whatever the misconceptions about his injuries in the past, you have yourself conceded that he's only taken part in half the season this year. So in his last sustained run in the senior side, he delivered. That is what I'll be judging him by until a further sustained run comes to pass (and I'll remind you that he has not been dropped this season yet).

How can a season in which a player couldn't even crack a game in the seniors for the first 14 weeks be described as delivering? The fact some are prepared to completely dismiss more than half a season because he was poor (and believe me his form in the VFL didn't warrant promotion) and focus only on the period he played well illustrates perfectly what a free ride he gets from many.

He's been available since round 8, it's hardly a write off season, Griffen was out nearly as long but has still made the most of his availability. There's just always excuses made for Grant.

Remi Moses
19-08-2014, 07:26 PM
He's been on the list for 8 years and hasn't Delivered.
Ryan Griffen was injured pre-season and he delivers.
What's the excuse for the previous 7 seasons?
It doesn't matter how long he's been on the list? That is just nonsense!
The reason he didn't get a gig last season was his defensive side ( he was wallowing in the Willy 2's)
Whatever spin posters want to put on it, Jarryd's been a major disappointment

Bulldog4life
19-08-2014, 07:28 PM
You guys should tag team in the WWE. :)

GVGjr
19-08-2014, 07:33 PM
All, I have cleaned off a further 9 posts that have no relevance to the thread. Please debate the content not make childish or tit for tat comments.

wimberga
19-08-2014, 09:58 PM

Great post

LostDoggy
19-08-2014, 11:08 PM
Bankers:
Griff's game
Bonti's game
Picken's game

Anchors:
Trying too hard to win for Griff's 200th.
Umpiring - not sure why OPSM sponsors them as they mostly seem to be blind
Petrie not getting a melee fine as well.

Hotdog60
20-08-2014, 06:46 AM
All, I have cleaned off a further 9 posts that have no relevance to the thread. Please debate the content not make childish or tit for tat comments.

Is this what should be discussed in the WOOF Analysis. Healthy debate is good but some posters get carried away in the moment.

Sorry I'm going off thread.:o

Happy Days
20-08-2014, 08:36 PM
Grant was one of our best in the Collingwood game and was generally pretty good once he got back into the side. Plus no pre season is the most legitimate of excuses.

His form at VFL level was moderate at best, but really peaked over his last two weeks, hence his elevation, which was nearly unanimously called for.

He was pretty bad on the weekend but so was everyone bar like 3 guys.

Anyone who says he did not have a significant say in our late season improvement last year wasn't watching or is trolling.

Why do we have to shit on him again? The backline is RIGHT THERE.

LostDoggy
20-08-2014, 08:41 PM
Bankers

Murphy - creative and composed coming out of the backline (often under heaps of pressure)

Bonts - great mover on the field. Doesn't have the explosive pace, but always seems menacing. Even when he doesn't get right to the contest, the leap and the extensions of the wings seems to put an added bit of pressure on oppenents disposal. Was surprised he missed that goal on the run early in the second.

Picken - great job on Harvey.

Anchors

What happened to our disposal in the first quarter? Embarrassing.

Grant - I like Grant, but when he does something ordinary it just looks so bad (i can remember a missed tackle which looked appallng). Hoping he bounces back next week if he gets another chance.