Bulldog4life
17-09-2014, 07:14 PM
Two years to go on his contract.

bulldogtragic
17-09-2014, 07:16 PM
Wow. Did not see that at all. Ka Boom.

jazzadogs
17-09-2014, 07:22 PM
Gerard Whateley seemingly putting his name to it on Twitter...who do we want to poach from the Crows?

Dangerfield and Walker top two obviously. Any of the lesser lights?

Michael Talia might earn a new contract by association!

chef
17-09-2014, 07:24 PM
Why?

Pickenitup
17-09-2014, 07:30 PM
Lets go all out for Daniel Talia.

Remi Moses
17-09-2014, 07:30 PM
I smell a favourite son coming on.
Perhaps getting in before the Dees

GVGjr
17-09-2014, 07:31 PM
Agreed to part ways is the official word

Bulldog4life
17-09-2014, 07:34 PM
I smell a favourite son coming on.
Perhaps getting in before the Dees

Yep. Agree.

ledge
17-09-2014, 07:36 PM
Bomber Thompson ??

GVGjr
17-09-2014, 07:40 PM
Bomber Thompson ??

I couldn't see him replacing one of his boys. Goodwin more likely.

jazzadogs
17-09-2014, 07:42 PM
Ross Lyon? He's got form...

lemmon
17-09-2014, 07:55 PM
Makes no sense for mine considering how hard the club has been hit by off-field dramas and injury. Always thought he was getting the most out of a list lacking significant depth

Throughandthrough
17-09-2014, 08:00 PM
massively under performed in the last 2 years, in my opinion. Interesting to see whether this sways Dangerfield either way.

whythelongface
17-09-2014, 08:01 PM
Wow. Did not see that at all. Ka Boom.

ditto

GVGjr
17-09-2014, 08:03 PM
Makes no sense for mine considering how hard the club has been hit by off-field dramas and injury. Always thought he was getting the most out of a list lacking significant depth

Just off the top of my head

Davis left to GWS
Tippet saga
Loss of draft picks
Walker injured
Baileys suspension and illness

He had his share of distractions

bulldogtragic
17-09-2014, 08:06 PM
Must be nice to have the money to piss two years of a good wage away. SA press will go to town on this.

ReLoad
17-09-2014, 08:09 PM
Wow, what a knee jerk reaction, there must have been a pretty significant dust up for this sort of split.

Didn't give the guy a chance really.

Still it's the crows we are talking about, so they can get stuffed :) I hope they end up with a numpty :)

ratsmac
17-09-2014, 08:22 PM
I'm totally shocked. What a rubbish club. With everything that has gone on at that place he has carried himself and the club rather well I thought.

ledge
17-09-2014, 08:26 PM
Be an interesting story when it comes out

Webby
17-09-2014, 08:35 PM
I'm totally shocked. What a rubbish club. With everything that has gone on at that place he has carried himself and the club rather well I thought.

Yeah, me too! Didn't he take the. From non-finalists to within a kick or so of a GF 3 years ago? They lost Davis, then lost Tippett and were banned from the draft as a result, Tex Walker did a knee against us early in 2013, Dean Bailey died at the start of this year etc. etc.... And they were a game off finals.

It seems that their jealousy of their neighbour's recent success might have clouded their judgement, somewhat. Sanderson will probably be lured by Collingwood or someone, but with some turnover amongst our assistants, I wouldn't mind seeing him assisting McCartney at the Kennel. I rate him. Would've worked with McCartney back at Geelong, wouldn't he?

The Bulldogs Bite
17-09-2014, 09:09 PM
massively under performed in the last 2 years, in my opinion. Interesting to see whether this sways Dangerfield either way.

Heard this mentioned a few times, but it's a myth. Adelaide's list simply isn't that good. Their ladder positioning was fitting IMO.

Would love Sanderson to join us.

Webby
17-09-2014, 09:10 PM
Sanderson haas the best win/loss ratio of any Adelaide coach.... Ever!

Very stiff!

Hotdog60
17-09-2014, 09:28 PM
With Grant parting ways come Sando take his spot or Monty goes forward and Sando becomes the strategist.

anfo27
17-09-2014, 09:35 PM
Can't stand the guy personally. Some of his comments in presses makes me think he is a knob.

jeemak
17-09-2014, 11:23 PM
This sums it up for me:

The sacking of Sanderson was described by the Crows' inaugural captain, Chris McDermott, as "the most brutal decision" in the club's history.
It came despite the contract renewal last year and will place more scrutiny on the role of Ricciuto, a recently installed board member, high-profile media commentator and now business partner in one of his biggest Adelaide hotel ventures with Crows players, including Dangerfield and Taylor Walker.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/brenton-sanderson-failed-to-win-mark-ricciutos-heart-20140917-10ier4.html#ixzz3DZhyAKaU

A bunch of guys sitting around a bar getting pissed post season talking shit about how their mate would do a better job than the current guy..........who happens to be an outsider.

Good luck Adelaide.

bornadog
18-09-2014, 12:09 AM
On Goodwin from Caroline Wilson:

Goodwin remains a controversial part of Essendon's experimental drugs program. He was interviewed by ASADA last year and was one of several coaches and staff who confirmed he was treated by Stephen Dank with a variety of injections and oral substances that were potentially banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/brenton-sanderson-failed-to-win-mark-ricciutos-heart-20140917-10ier4.html#ixzz3DZtsgMCf

Ghost Dog
18-09-2014, 12:39 AM
This sums it up for me:

The sacking of Sanderson was described by the Crows' inaugural captain, Chris McDermott, as "the most brutal decision" in the club's history.
It came despite the contract renewal last year and will place more scrutiny on the role of Ricciuto, a recently installed board member, high-profile media commentator and now business partner in one of his biggest Adelaide hotel ventures with Crows players, including Dangerfield and Taylor Walker.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/brenton-sanderson-failed-to-win-mark-ricciutos-heart-20140917-10ier4.html#ixzz3DZhyAKaU

A bunch of guys sitting around a bar getting pissed post season talking shit about how their mate would do a better job than the current guy..........who happens to be an outsider.

Good luck Adelaide.

HAHA good visual Jeemak. However, hard to say. Wilson always has a way of teasing out the worst in a situation.'ve never liked Marc Ricuto much. Dangerous having ex-stars in certain management roles.

Always really enjoyed Sanderson's press conferences. Had a good record going for a while as the least likely to get back to back losses. Will get a new job in a heartbeat. Footy can be so cruel.

Thought this was interesting.

The Elite Sports Properties agent and son of former Crows football boss John Reid appears certain to assume the role of Adelaide list manager, a move that has raised eyebrows at rival clubs, given Reid's current role.

Throughandthrough
18-09-2014, 12:51 AM
Roo and Goodwin are business partners in some high profile pubs in Adelaide. If Goodwin gets the job the city will implode. The history has a massive history of being a boys club

LostDoggy
18-09-2014, 01:17 AM
T&T I know they were in The Alma together (pretty sweet set - up there btw), do you know what other pubs they are in?

Remi Moses
18-09-2014, 01:21 AM
Tail wagging dog?

Topdog
18-09-2014, 02:16 AM
Ridiculous decision. I'm also amazed anyone thinks they have underachieved in the past few years.

dog town
18-09-2014, 06:38 AM
Impossible to know what has happened here. It seems incredibly harsh but we really have no idea from the outside.

It does sound like the players have lost faith in him and basically "knifed" him for lack of a better term. If that is the case then people will come out and say what a mistake it is by the club. Really though you have no choice when your players lose faith in the coach. What is the alternative? Struggle through the next two years with one hand tied behind your back? If the players lose faith then you have little choice as a club. It is irrelevant whether the players opinion is right or wrong, if they don't believe in the coach you are stuffed anyway.

Clubs will use this chaos to try and weed out anyone who is unhappy with the decision and looking to leave.

Throughandthrough
18-09-2014, 07:42 AM
T&T I know they were in The Alma together (pretty sweet set - up there btw), do you know what other pubs they are in?

I might be wrong, but the Port Lincoln Hotel they showed on The recruit, and also (I think) athe a Watermark at Glenelg

Throughandthrough
18-09-2014, 07:43 AM
Ridiculous decision. I'm also amazed anyone thinks they have underachieved in the past few years.

In a two team town they are now a clear second on just about every measure

jeemak
18-09-2014, 08:30 AM
Does anyone see some merit in having him at the Kennel?

The likelihood of him getting another senior gig is probably slim.

Hotdog60
18-09-2014, 08:39 AM

Melbourne maybe interested after Roos has had enough. Put him on as senior assistant coach under Roos with the notion that the jobs is his to continue.

Gold Coast may take a look if they are tired of Bluey.

Sando record isn't that bad and the only thing that could be against him is personality and clashes with the playing group.

I'd have Macca give him a ring to see if he wants a spot. The pair were part of the Geelong freight train that started with nothing and a head coach that was about to be sacked to a decade of brilliance.

Reuniting some of the team maybe very beneficial to us.

Go_Dogs
18-09-2014, 09:16 AM

I'd be interested for sure. I'm not quite sure what to make of Sando as a senior coach but his record is good and he'd be a very well credentialed assistant.

Axe Man
18-09-2014, 12:37 PM
Goodwin to Melbourne!

Goodwin appointed to coaching panel (http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2014-09-18/sample-)

Murphy'sLore
18-09-2014, 01:24 PM
Ouch.

Adelaide looking pretty silly now.

LostDoggy
18-09-2014, 02:20 PM
Still it's the crows we are talking about, so they can get stuffed :) I hope they end up with a numpty :)

Wow, this is my favourite post ever! I agree so much I wont be able to agree with anyone else on anything today.

Seemed like a half decent coach at a crap club.

Remi Moses
18-09-2014, 02:24 PM
What a right royal cock up

Ghost Dog
18-09-2014, 02:48 PM
That's strange. you would have thought if Goodwin and Roo were such good mates they would have compared notes. Good luck at Melbourne Simon! What a train wreck.

lemmon
18-09-2014, 03:00 PM
That board is a shambles. Just scanning The Age website, one article has Chairman Rob Chapman stating the sacking was not a response to any player dissatisfaction, the article directly below it confirms from Mark Ricciuto that senior crow players were a key factor in it...this is what happens when you're swept away by an 8 time All Australian, club champion with a vendetta and three months experience on the board. Fair enough for a club to demand excellence but this just looks like short sighted petulance

Ozza
18-09-2014, 03:09 PM
That board is a shambles. Just scanning The Age website, one article has Chairman Rob Chapman stating the sacking was not a response to any player dissatisfaction, the article directly below it confirms from Mark Ricciuto that senior crow players were a key factor in it...this is what happens when you're swept away by an 8 time All Australian, club champion with a vendetta and three months experience on the board. Fair enough for a club to demand excellence but this just looks like short sighted petulance

I don't really understand what 'demanding excellence' means anyway.
Demanding it. As in - just stomping your feet and demanding it, sacking a few people - to somehow find some 'excellence'!

For me, its quite the same as reading that the dogs - 'need to win *insert specified number of games* and 'need to play finals because *insert time frame' and that its time for 'straight shooting at the kennel' - or whatever the term was. To me it all just sounds like shortsightedness, impatience and petulance that plagues ALL of the clubs that haven't had premiership success in the last decade or two.

lemmon
18-09-2014, 03:18 PM
I don't really understand what 'demanding excellence' means anyway.
Demanding it. As in - just stomping your feet and demanding it, sacking a few people - to somehow find some 'excellence'!

For me, its quite the same as reading that the dogs - 'need to win *insert specified number of games* and 'need to play finals because *insert time frame' and that its time for 'straight shooting at the kennel' - or whatever the term was. To me it all just sounds like shortsightedness, impatience and petulance that plagues ALL of the clubs that haven't had premiership success in the last decade or two.
The funniest part for me is Ricciuto claiming on radio that "at the end of the day it comes down to the win-loss column"...quite clearly it doesn't. The guy has the best ratio in the history of Crows' coaches.

Ozza
18-09-2014, 03:55 PM
The funniest part for me is Ricciuto claiming on radio that "at the end of the day it comes down to the win-loss column"...quite clearly it doesn't. The guy has the best ratio in the history of Crows' coaches.

Surely he didn't say that!!

That is quite hilarious.

KT31
18-09-2014, 04:14 PM

Seriously, he said that ??

Go_Dogs
18-09-2014, 06:24 PM
The Goodwin signing. This may be the Crows latest stuff up that just keeps giving. Fingers crossed at least.

Ghost Dog
18-09-2014, 06:33 PM

A mate of mine who is a crows fan, thinks they will get Bomber. But not sure if he would want to. In one interview he seemed pretty cut up at the Sanderson sacking.

GVGjr
18-09-2014, 07:10 PM
Certainly the Powers success placed a lot more pressure on the Crows to make a statement.
Feel for Sanderson because I think he did a decent job. The senior players better stand up and be counted next season.

Webby
18-09-2014, 08:15 PM
A mate of mine who is a crows fan, thinks they will get Bomber. But not sure if he would want to. In one interview he seemed pretty cut up at the Sanderson sacking.

I'd be extremely surprised if Bomber went there. Those who know him say he'd be very reluctant to leave Vic. Don't know why, but my gut says Stewie Dew.

Remi Moses
18-09-2014, 08:45 PM
Gut and Stewie Dew ?

Remi Moses
18-09-2014, 08:46 PM
Certainly the Powers success placed a lot more pressure on the Crows to make a statement.
Feel for Sanderson because I think he did a decent job. The senior players better stand up and be counted next season.

Sanderson's held himself well in the aftermath.
Worth a look as an assistant

Webby
18-09-2014, 09:09 PM
Gut and Stewie Dew ?

Ha ha! Freudian humour, perhaps.

The Bulldogs Bite
18-09-2014, 09:15 PM

Not surprising. Having heard him commentate a number of times, he is an absolute moron.

Ghost Dog
18-09-2014, 09:18 PM
Agreed. Actually I haven't seen him on TV much. He has the demeanor of a spud.

bornadog
18-09-2014, 11:19 PM

Bomber already came out and said he isnot interested.

LostDoggy
19-09-2014, 12:07 AM
Bomber already came out and said he isnot interested.

He wasn't interested in coaching Essendon either.

The Doctor
19-09-2014, 12:40 AM
Sanderson's held himself well in the aftermath.
Worth a look as an assistant

I'd like to see that!

I doubt it though as this kind of appointment would seem to be a direct threat to McCartney. however if the current coach endorsed the appointment then he would be entitled to considerable respect.

Remi Moses
19-09-2014, 01:36 AM
I'd like to see that!

I doubt it though as this kind of appointment would seem to be a direct threat to McCartney. however if the current coach endorsed the appointment then he would be entitled to considerable respect.

I wouldn't have thought that as McCartney and Sando are pretty good mates.

lemmon
19-09-2014, 01:40 AM
I wouldn't have thought that as McCartney and Sando are pretty good mates.

I'd have thought it would be more media and fan innuendo rather than anything felt internally.

Topdog
19-09-2014, 02:21 AM
In a two team town they are now a clear second on just about every measure

And when you look at the team lists you would think "yeah that sounds about right".. He has not under achieved IMO, not even close.

Hotdog60
19-09-2014, 07:38 AM
I think Bluey would very nervous at the moment. The board has called for a full review and Sando may not be unemployed for long.

He would be very well off financially for the next two years if he lands another job, assuming he got paid out of his contract.

ReLoad
19-09-2014, 07:48 AM
I'd like to see that!

I'm of the opposite opinion, McCartney needs help tactically on match days, Sando has made lots of quite large scale match day errors, I'd rather go down the opposite path of not being a people person but tactically brilliant. Laidley or Eade style if you will.

jeemak
19-09-2014, 10:01 AM
How are the teams Laidley and Eade working with going at present?

bornadog
19-09-2014, 10:05 AM

Who is Laidley with? Eade is a football director and not involved with tactics, match day.

jeemak
19-09-2014, 10:19 AM
Who is Laidley with? Eade is a football director and not involved with tactics, match day.

You're right on Eade, of course (though if he sits in the box you could guess he'd have some input into how things are planned for match day, though maybe not). Laidley was with the Blues in 2014 as midfield coach.

I find it funny posters call for people like Eade and Laidley to take a position and think things will just work out and match day magic will be the outcome. As MJP has said in another thread, the majority of work on match day is done during the week and coaching on game day has minimal impact during the run of play.

The other aspect is the senior coaches have final say anyway, so getting them to listen to and act upon the advice presents another challenge.

bornadog
19-09-2014, 10:34 AM
You're right on Eade, of course (though if he sits in the box you could guess he'd have some input into how things are planned for match day, though maybe not). Laidley was with the Blues in 2014 as midfield coach.

I find it funny posters call for people like Eade and Laidley to take a position and think things will just work out and match day magic will be the outcome. As MJP has said in another thread, the majority of work on match day is done during the week and coaching on game day has minimal impact during the run of play.

The other aspect is the senior coaches have final say anyway, so getting them to listen to and act upon the advice presents another challenge.

I wasn't sure where Laidley was, so thanks for that.

I believe unless there is some success, assistants need to be turned over every few years to give the coach fresh ideas from other clubs. I think we have too many ex Geelong people at the club. I would like to see some assistants that have been with Hawks, or Swans to give us their view.

Happy Days
19-09-2014, 11:31 AM

Yep.

What is match day coaching anyway? "Move Murphy forward" and then lean back in your chair, cross your arms and grin smugly if it works?

bornadog
19-09-2014, 11:56 AM
Yep.

What is match day coaching anyway? "Move Murphy forward" and then lean back in your chair, cross your arms and grin smugly if it works?

Match day coaching is the ability to change things up when players are being beaten, or game plan is not working, positional changes etc. Can't stand the coach just sitting there and watching the team get flogged and doing nothing about it.

KT31
19-09-2014, 12:06 PM
Yep.

I can see why you have to ask as we have been struggling to show any form of it for a bit of time now.;)

mighty_west
19-09-2014, 12:11 PM
I could see Sando as being the perfect replacement for Shannon Grant, given his experience as an assistant and head coach, but I can just see people screaming..."oh no not another one from Geelong".

bornadog
19-09-2014, 12:13 PM
I could see Sando as being the perfect replacement for Shannon Grant, given his experience as an assistant and head coach, but I can just see people screaming..."oh no not another one from Geelong".

http://catholiclane.com/wp-content/uploads/man-screaming.jpg
:D

mighty_west
19-09-2014, 02:47 PM
http://catholiclane.com/wp-content/uploads/man-screaming.jpg
:D

Ha! Well played.

bornadog
19-09-2014, 03:15 PM
Ha! Well played.

A bit of fun.

On a serious note, I wonder if Sanderson sees himself more a senior coach than an assistant? Maybe he will explore the senior route first if one comes up.

Twodogs
19-09-2014, 04:05 PM
A bit of fun.

On a serious note, I wonder if Sanderson sees himself more a senior coach than an assistant? Maybe he will explore the senior route first if one comes up.

He'd probably would.

I'm really happy with that Melbourne coaching appointment. Much happier than I have ever been with another club's coaching appointment.

Go_Dogs
19-09-2014, 05:30 PM
He'd probably would.

I'm really happy with that Melbourne coaching appointment. Much happier than I have ever been with another club's coaching appointment.

Care to explain?

westdog54
19-09-2014, 07:34 PM
Care to explain?

I'm perplexed on that one as well Twodogs. Happy for Melbourne or happy at their expense?

ReLoad
19-09-2014, 10:53 PM

Please re-read my post, I said in their style, as in known for their tactical nouse.

Even so how do you know that they are not working wonders? What would they be like without them there?

My key point being on match day we have at times shown to be outplayed tactically, and suggesting that Sando is a good assistant will not address that issue. (That's not to say he does not have other very positive traits)

jeemak
19-09-2014, 11:42 PM
Please re-read my post, I said in their style, as in known for their tactical nouse.

Even so how do you know that they are not working wonders? What would they be like without them there?

My key point being on match day we have at times shown to be outplayed tactically, and suggesting that Sando is a good assistant will not address that issue. (That's not to say he does not have other very positive traits)

Well, I don't differ from you on your last point. If you read through the threads where this has been discussed over the last couple of years you'll note that I sit on the fence one way or another, as I think we've sacrificed a lot of match day tactics for training over time.

I don't think there's enough evidence to engage a highly paid tactical coach to advise McCartney at this point in time, because at the end of the day you need to make sure you have the talent at your disposal first and foremost. We're building that talent, but we're not there yet.

As for the teams Laidley and Eade are involved in, they play in a different spending league than we do when it comes to assistants. I question their effectiveness and I don't know how bad their clubs would be without them. I just think for us we'll be better off getting talent on our list and developing them like we have been these past two or three years.

Greystache
20-09-2014, 12:02 AM
Well, I don't differ from you on your last point. If you read through the threads where this has been discussed over the last couple of years you'll note that I sit on the fence one way or another, as I think we've sacrificed a lot of match day tactics for training over time.

I don't think there's enough evidence to engage a highly paid tactical coach to advise McCartney at this point in time, because at the end of the day you need to make sure you have the talent at your disposal first and foremost. We're building that talent, but we're not there yet.

As for the teams Laidley and Eade are involved in, they play in a different spending league than we do when it comes to assistants. I question their effectiveness and I don't know how bad their clubs would be without them. I just think for us we'll be better off getting talent on our list and developing them like we have been these past two or three years.

Not to mention the teams both Eade and Laidley coached continually failed to beat the best teams of their day, and were regularly on the receiving ends of hidings on the big stage.

For me the concept of winning games based on match day moves is out of date. In the modern era teams win flags based on the work that is done during the preseason and to a lesser degree during the week. Having the whole team play a certain way and behave in predictable fashion to particular scenarios is what wins premierships, not the occasional surprise match up that lasts 5-10 mins.

Twodogs
20-09-2014, 04:10 AM
Care to explain?

I'm perplexed on that one as well Twodogs. Happy for Melbourne or happy at their expense?

Happy for Adelaide in a sarcastic way. I'm sure they would have thought Goodwin would be available when they gave Sanderson the lemonade.

westdog54
20-09-2014, 10:03 AM
Happy for Adelaide in a sarcastic way. I'm sure they would have thought Goodwin would be available when they gave Sanderson the lemonade.

Gotcha. Agree totally then.

bulldogtragic
14-08-2016, 01:23 PM
A few clubs have apparently been courting Sando as an experienced/senior assistant. With Monty our senior assistant now gone and Sando's pedigree from Geelong, very good winning record & finals at Adelaide and now running the AFL elite junior pathways I wonder if we would be one of these clubs looking to recruit him into the coaching panel.

GVGjr
14-08-2016, 01:36 PM
Hes a quality candidate for anything coaching or recruiting related. I coukd see a few clubs interested.

Remi Moses
14-08-2016, 02:33 PM
Good pedigree Sanderson

ratsmac
14-08-2016, 02:35 PM
I saw him at the game the other night. Probably there supporting Bucks but you never know.

ledge
14-08-2016, 03:39 PM
Good get for recruiting with McCartney and use him to replace Monty. Has Bevo worked with him before ?

azabob
14-08-2016, 04:17 PM
Good get for recruiting with McCartney and use him to replace Monty. Has Bevo worked with him before ?

Are you saying Sanderson to be an assistant or something else?
FYI Dalrymple is the recruiter not McCartney.

Bulldog4life
14-08-2016, 04:24 PM
Sanderson is great mates with Bucks. Reckon he might go there.

ledge
14-08-2016, 04:37 PM
Are you saying Sanderson to be an assistant or something else?

FYI Dalrymple is the recruiter not McCartney.

I thought both were involved in recruiting .whats mc cartneys job ?

ledge
14-08-2016, 04:40 PM
I'm saying he has experience in both coaching and elite junior footballers . A good assistant coach to have if you are looking at young players as well.

chef
14-08-2016, 04:47 PM
I thought both were involved in recruiting .whats mc cartneys job ?

List manager.

Throughandthrough
14-08-2016, 05:24 PM
A few clubs have apparently been courting Sando as an experienced/senior assistant. With Monty our senior assistant now gone and Sando's pedigree from Geelong, very good winning record & finals at Adelaide and now running the AFL elite junior pathways I wonder if we would be one of these clubs looking to recruit him into the coaching panel.

I hope not. Allegedly when at the Crows he desperately wanted to be "one of the Boys" and was too chummy with the playing group. And supposedly not overly awesome during match days. Nice guy, though.

ledge
14-08-2016, 05:27 PM
List manager.
Ok would be involved in shuffling things around then . So maybe Sanderson as an assistant coach and help out dalrymple as Sanderson knows what's out there .

chef
14-08-2016, 05:53 PM
Not sure Dalrymple hes much help seems it be doing a cracking job as is.

bornadog
14-08-2016, 07:14 PM
I saw him at the game the other night. Probably there supporting Bucks but you never know.

I thought he was going to Collingwood.