PDA

View Full Version : Spin-off Thread: What to do with Griffen#16?

Go_Dogs
09-10-2014, 08:43 PM
Following on from the plight of Greystache, and his beloved Bulldog, I would like to pose a similar question.

What should WOOF do with Griffen#16?

soupman
09-10-2014, 08:46 PM
Kill it. Kill it with fire!

The Bulldogs Bite
09-10-2014, 08:46 PM
Trade it for Bontempelli#4

GVGjr
09-10-2014, 08:47 PM
Rename him to Bonts#4

jeemak
09-10-2014, 08:49 PM
Thank you for providing more comprehensive options.

I say force him to stay, so all can understand his folly.

Bumper Bulldogs
09-10-2014, 08:54 PM
I say use the free space as a marketing tool....It could be the new spot for C.Ward.

A straight swap of captains would do me nicely.

Murphy'sLore
09-10-2014, 08:54 PM
Can we all stick pins in him to vent our rage and disappointment?

F'scary
09-10-2014, 09:03 PM
Good timing for your thread, Griffen#16. Because I was planning on catching up with you on WOOF this evening. I noticed SOME DAYS AGO BEFORE THIS ALL BROKE that you had shelved the avatar of Griffen and replaced it with a friendly looking dog.

I don't know who you are but I am accusing you of knowing something IN ADVANCE of today's events.

Time for you to 'fess up.

Go_Dogs
09-10-2014, 09:13 PM
Good timing for your thread, Griffen#16. Because I was planning on catching up with you on WOOF this evening. I noticed SOME DAYS AGO BEFORE THIS ALL BROKE that you had shelved the avatar of Griffen and replaced it with a friendly looking dog.

I don't know who you are but I am accusing you of knowing something IN ADVANCE of today's events.

Time for you to 'fess up.

You may just be onto something....

For those suggesting I go with Bonts, I may take this opportunity to remind you in the early days of WOOF, I went by the name McMahon#23. I feel I have become a curse to the Club, and individual whose name I have utilised, and therefore am reluctant to destroy the future of someone as awesome as the Bont.

soupman
09-10-2014, 09:18 PM
Please pick a generic name then. Doesn't even have to be club related.

#nomorerisks

Greystache
09-10-2014, 09:32 PM
For the love of God please choose someone shit... Griffen#16... McMahon#23... I can't take another hit to a valuable player

Have you thought about say Austin#47 or Grant#1?... Or even E.J#3 just to be safe?

ratsmac
09-10-2014, 09:43 PM
For the love of God please choose someone shit... Griffen#16... McMahon#23... I can't take another hit to a valuable player

Have you thought about say Austin#47 or Grant#1?... Or even E.J#3 just to be safe?
Haha you beat me to it

Bulldog Joe
09-10-2014, 09:50 PM
You may just be onto something....

For those suggesting I go with Bonts, I may take this opportunity to remind you in the early days of WOOF, I went by the name McMahon#23. I feel I have become a curse to the Club, and individual whose name I have utilised, and therefore am reluctant to destroy the future of someone as awesome as the Bont.

With a record of that nature can I suggest that you possibly avoid any number we are ever likley to use again.

Perhaps Koops#51

I was considering Street#11 but that number now sits on very promising shoulders.

You could perhaps go with Cul de Sac, which was the name my daughter always use for Peter

1eyedog
09-10-2014, 09:52 PM
Following on from the plight of Greystache, and his beloved Bulldog, I would like to pose a similar question.

Change it to the artist formerly known as Griffen#16?

boydogs
09-10-2014, 11:04 PM
Shotgun gostringer if the trade goes through :(

bornadog
09-10-2014, 11:41 PM

You quickly jumped off McMahon, so where to now? Bonti, McCrae, Stringer? pick one.

The bulldog tragician
10-10-2014, 02:40 AM
The laughs this thread have given me show our resilience, don't they?
Now that you've outed yourself as a jinx, the consensus must be that you can only re-appear as AustinIsMyGod...sacrifices must be made in these challenging times

bulldogsman
10-10-2014, 03:12 AM
I think I half remember your story why you picked the Griffen#16 user name, something about being from SA if I remember correctly.

So Fuller#36? :D

Daughter of the West
10-10-2014, 10:38 AM
How about changing it to "NowthatGriffhasdonethedirtyonusIhavenostinkin'username" ?

Axe Man
10-10-2014, 10:55 AM
I would suggest that you are traded, along with your namesake, to the GWS forum. Unfortunately I can't seem to find a GWS forum (you probably need supporters to have a forum?). Therefore you have been traded to the Great Western Saabs Forum. Enjoy!

http://gwsforum.proboards.com/