PDA

View Full Version : Shout out

1eyedog
09-10-2014, 11:03 PM
Regardless how we're feeling about the days events it's been an extremely challenging day for the football club. It's time like these where as a football supporter you need reassurance, camaraderie and your brothers and sisters close by your side. To all you Bulldog supporters out there who are wandering lost in their emotions and unsure about which way the club is heading you have found sanctity within the threads of this forum.

No discussion required but thanks mods for providing us all with a sanctuary to voice our fears and ease our thoughts through these challenging times - this forum has never been more important to me than it has over the past 6 hours.

EasternWest
09-10-2014, 11:12 PM
Good work 1eye.

I don't always agree with everyone here, but I love yous all regardless....

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
10-10-2014, 12:38 AM
A haven of sanity after looking at Big Footy

Bulldog4life
10-10-2014, 01:26 AM
Love your work everyone.

LostDoggy
10-10-2014, 01:28 AM
This forum has got me through a terrible day. Thanks guys

Remi Moses
10-10-2014, 01:33 AM

I haven't dared gone there as I'd thought it would have been the first internet site to implode

Ozza
10-10-2014, 01:35 AM
On the whole - I've been pretty bloody impressed with the level approach on here - for such an emotional day.

I disappeared for a few hours ( btw I recommend going to see Gone Girl - good flick) and expected high drama - but so far so good.

It's my young blokes 4th birthday tomorrow - and I can't wait to see him put on his new bulldogs guernsey.

Go the bulldogs.

boydogs
10-10-2014, 01:55 AM
Good to be able to vent on here, and comforting to read like-minded posts. Cheers all

Drunken Bum
10-10-2014, 02:18 AM

I haven't dared gone there as I'd thought it would have been the first internet site to implode

It was wasn't even close to as bad as i expected, on a whole, except for the usual suspects, it was pretty well balanced i thought

Twodogs
10-10-2014, 11:50 AM
On the whole - I've been pretty bloody impressed with the level approach on here - for such an emotional day.

I disappeared for a few hours ( btw I recommend going to see Gone Girl - good flick) and expected high drama - but so far so good.

It's my young blokes 4th birthday tomorrow - and I can't wait to see him put on his new bulldogs guernsey.

Go the bulldogs.

Happy Birthday little Ozza.