PDA

View Full Version : Reasons to believe

The bulldog tragician
11-10-2014, 08:30 PM
This week has definitely been one of the lowest ebbs in our history, shattering confidence in our direction and the hopes we placed in our senior leaders to guide us to a stronger future and for our club to hold firm to its course.

I don't know if it was an actual 'statement' by Jake Stringer or mere coincidence, but he posted this photo of himself working out at the gym, on Instagram the same day as Griffen bailed on our club, with the line 'taking my game to the next level ... bring on 2015!'

We have to hope that our next tier of champions brings us success at last, and it gave me some comfort to see that Stringer has that sort of resolution in his make up.

wb_age
11-10-2014, 09:34 PM
As per Stringer's twitter when his friend asked him if he was packing his bags or staying put?

Jake's response "haha I'm very happy! You won't be seen me going anywhere anytime soon."

boydogs
11-10-2014, 11:15 PM
Stringer's Father is a very good role model for him, expect to see him do the right thing at every turn

F'scary
11-10-2014, 11:48 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...feel so much better. Now I can roll my sleeve down again. Thanks Tragician.