PDA

View Full Version : Southwest supporters bus from Warrnambool

w3design
02-11-2014, 11:35 PM
Bombers have a supporters bus for each home game from warrnambool, any chance for same for Dogs supporters? Lets know, would be a win/win for all

KT31
03-11-2014, 11:33 AM
Bombers have a supporters bus for each home game from warrnambool, any chance for same for Dogs supporters? Lets know, would be a win/win for all

I would have thought Warrnambool to be more a Geelong supportor base, the Essendon bus surprises me a little, although it shouldn't as we have a Richmond group up here who bus down a to a game or two a year.
The unlucky buggers finally made it to their first win after nearly a dozen trips, luckily for them though as they first planned for the Round three Doggies game.
Does Warrnambool have a lot of Doggies supporters and if so you could try gathering a group of them in the pub to watch a game and then see if the are keen to hire a coach and attend a game.
If you had around 40 people, you should be able to get a decent coach with toilet for around $40 a head return, this would depend if you would need one or two drivers to make up the hours.

1eyedog
03-11-2014, 12:04 PM
I would have thought Warrnambool to be more a Geelong supportor base, the Essendon bus surprises me a little, although it shouldn't as we have a Richmond group up here who bus down a to a game or two a year.
The unlucky buggers finally made it to their first win after nearly a dozen trips, luckily for them though as they first planned for the Round three Doggies game.
Does Warrnambool have a lot of Doggies supporters and if so you could try gathering a group of them in the pub to watch a game and then see if the are keen to hire a coach and attend a game.
If you had around 40 people, you should be able to get a decent coach with toilet for around $40 a head return, this would depend if you would need one or two drivers to make up the hours.

I think it's more about who you can pick up along the way. I know 4 people who drive to south Geelong train station from Birregurra who would get on that bus.

w3design
03-11-2014, 01:06 PM
Good idea about the pub KT, perhaps fans from terang, camperdown and colac could also be interested