PDA

View Full Version : 2015 National Draft - The Next Crop

The Doctor
28-11-2014, 10:22 AM
Here's a few to look out for in 2015

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-11-28/the-next-crop-who-are-2015s-top-draft-prospects

bulldogtragic
29-11-2014, 04:26 PM
Our father son for next year is Darcy MacPherson. He's very small (my best guess is around 175cm) and been an excellent junior, but he will need to lift a long way from some of his late season 'form' to ask the recruiters a serious question.

GVGjr
29-11-2014, 04:29 PM
Our father son for next year is Darcy MacPherson. He's very small (my best guess is around 175cm) and been an excellent junior, but he will need to lift a long way from some of his late season 'form' to ask the recruiters a serious question.

I saw him a couple of times and he didn't get much of the ball. He would need to make some rapid improvement.

bulldogtragic
29-11-2014, 04:44 PM
I saw him a couple of times and he didn't get much of the ball. He would need to make some rapid improvement.

Yep, he played every game which was a positive. But the game he played up here was very poor, so much so I questioned if he was told he be out of position all day and run to bad positions on the ground. As you rightfully say, it would need to be rapid improvement and to hold the level for the year. Although I think there's a few kids eligible for TAC next year , I think Romero and Dimatina are up aren't they?

LostDoggy
29-11-2014, 05:35 PM
It's all a fox, we'll definitely get him as a rookie next year:)