PDA

View Full Version : Western Bulldogs Survey

aker39
09-11-2007, 10:17 AM
I just completed the online survey.

One question that had me thinking was:

What is the likelihood of you paying an extra $20 on your membership to have FREE access to the first three weeks of the finals if the Western Bulldogs participate?

I don't quite understand the reasoning behind that question.

If you read it on face value, you pay $20 and get FREE access to first 3 weeks of finals. If the dogs don't make the finals, you lose $20. Seems too good to be true.

Go_Dogs
09-11-2007, 10:28 AM
As in, you get FREE finals tickets, or just instant access to purchasing?

aker39
09-11-2007, 10:33 AM

I have copied the question, exactly as it appeared in the survey.

What does FREE access mean?

The Underdog
09-11-2007, 01:55 PM
I wondered about the free access. Surely they don't mean free finals tix. But I'd definitely pay $20 more if that's what it meant.

Also a minor gripe. Under the family situation it had young couple with no children or young couple with children pre-school or older. What if like myself you have a child younger than that?

Anyway I hate these surveys. They're completely ambiguous and don't leave room for you to define what your actual gripes are.

bornadog
09-11-2007, 02:31 PM

Yes Access to Purchase Finals Tickets so that you don't miss out.

The Coon Dog
09-11-2007, 02:34 PM
Yes Access to Purchase Finals Tickets so that you don't miss out.

Hardly worth it for the first 3 weeks of the finals.

bornadog
09-11-2007, 02:40 PM
Hardly worth it for the first 3 weeks of the finals.

true, unless we get 85,000 again against Collingwood

LostDoggy
09-11-2007, 05:26 PM
I took the question to mean free tickets, though it couldn't really be the case. I wish they'd given us space to explain our answers, such as the one about our access to training, normally it is really good, but recently of course it's been unavailable, so what do we say?

Chicago1
09-11-2007, 05:40 PM
I started to fill out the survey but most of my answers were ending up "Don't know". I might have another crack at it when I have a bit more time. I guess it will be difficult to answer some of the questions since it has been 18 months since I was at the club and was at a match. Many of the questions don't pertain to my circumstances.