PDA

View Full Version : woof T - Shirts.

Dancin' Douggy
06-12-2014, 03:14 PM
I think it'd be great to have some woof T- shirts so we could spot each other at training days, the footy, etc.

Any thoughts? Of course it would involve $$$$.
How about the Bulldog on the woof homepage?

josie
06-12-2014, 04:52 PM
Great idea Dancin' Dougy.

If we ascertain how many woofers are interested and at same time we might as well ask what size we'd be able to work out a cost.

I'm in !! Size = Small.

bornadog
06-12-2014, 05:43 PM
Maybe FDOTM can design a First Dog WOOF T.

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
06-12-2014, 08:07 PM
I'm in - dunno if it's appropriate to wear the Cracking In t shirt anymore

Murphy'sLore
06-12-2014, 08:26 PM
I'm in too. Especially if it's First Dog! Put me down for a small, too :)

BornInDroopSt'54
06-12-2014, 09:17 PM
Large thanks.

Happy Days
07-12-2014, 01:05 AM
Can is cut the sleeves off? I want babes to see my tatts

firstdogonthemoon
07-12-2014, 06:30 PM
Hello - the best thing might be to use redbubble - it's a print on demand service - that way you can have a t-shirt, or a hoody or even a throw pillow! It's also v easy to set up an account. It also means you don't have to print a bunch of shirts and have boxes of them hanging around.

T-shirts cost about $25 or so - however if you put say a 20% markup on them - woof might even make some money! I know I would be happy to buy a woof shirt if some of the $ was going here.

I might ALSO even be so bold as to suggest one of the mods set up an account it is a bit of extra work but I reckon a redbubble woofshop being run by woof would be a great idea. I'm happy to help.

And I would be delighted to come up with a design, but I have seen a lot of good woof designs by other folk on here over the years - there is no reason we couldn't have a whole range of woof shirts and stuff on redbubble. Anyway that is my idea. I have a shop there. http://www.redbubble.com/people/firstdog

chef
07-12-2014, 06:38 PM
Can people put up options and we have a vote?

azabob
07-12-2014, 07:16 PM
Can people put up options and we have a vote?

A vote? What you think this is a democracy?!?

EasternWest
07-12-2014, 08:18 PM
Hello - the best thing might be to use redbubble - it's a print on demand service - that way you can have a t-shirt, or a hoody or even a throw pillow! It's also v easy to set up an account. It also means you don't have to print a bunch of shirts and have boxes of them hanging around.

T-shirts cost about $25 or so - however if you put say a 20% markup on them - woof might even make some money! I know I would be happy to buy a woof shirt if some of the $ was going here.

I might ALSO even be so bold as to suggest one of the mods set up an account it is a bit of extra work but I reckon a redbubble woofshop being run by woof would be a great idea. I'm happy to help.

And I would be delighted to come up with a design, but I have seen a lot of good woof designs by other folk on here over the years - there is no reason we couldn't have a whole range of woof shirts and stuff on redbubble. Anyway that is my idea. I have a shop there. http://www.redbubble.com/people/firstdog

Very generous Firstdog. I take back some of those things I said about you.

I'd love another WOOF T for my daughter. She's outgrown her cracking in one. But she wore it well. I put it on her every chance I had wardrobe control.

cinder
07-12-2014, 08:50 PM
Would you be doing any ladies'? Mens' small would probably swim on me still ...
Great idea by the way!

ratsmac
07-12-2014, 11:46 PM
Dunno if this is a good idea. Some of the discussions on here have gotten pretty heated over the years, there could be a brawl at the family day between woofers! Just kidding, I'll buy a FDOTM designed T, I love those cartoons.

FrediKanoute
08-12-2014, 12:40 AM

Great idea! I can order here in the UK

1eyedog
08-12-2014, 01:01 AM
I think it'd be great to have some woof T- shirts so we could spot each other at training days, the footy, etc.

Any thoughts? Of course it would involve $$$$.
How about the Bulldog on the woof homepage?

Def up for this. The WOOF logo at the top of this page seems appropriate. Maybe small across one side of the chest. I'd be interested in a polo and a t-shirt, hell, I'd be interested in a tea towel.

dadsgirl16
08-12-2014, 09:19 AM
I would be up for that...the cracking in one was from Redbubble I think

bornadog
08-12-2014, 09:49 AM
Would you be doing any ladies'? Mens' small would probably swim on me still ...
Great idea by the way!

You can choose your size on RedBubble.

cinder
08-12-2014, 11:38 AM
You can choose your size on RedBubble.

Great, thanks :D

Twodogs
08-12-2014, 11:52 AM
Did we have an account for the Cracking In shirts on RedBubble?

Dancin' Douggy
08-12-2014, 11:53 AM
Thanks for all the positive responses to this suggestion.
I'm actually thinking a cap would be good so we could spot each other in the depths of winter, when t-shirts are buried several layers deep. I love the Bulldog on the woof header. Just that logo, as is, embroidered in blue and white on a red cap would be perfect. Anyone got any previous experience with that kind of thing or know of a website like redbubble that could do that?

1eyedog
08-12-2014, 12:56 PM
Thanks for all the positive responses to this suggestion.
I'm actually thinking a cap would be good so we could spot each other in the depths of winter, when t-shirts are buried several layers deep. I love the Bulldog on the woof header. Just that logo, as is, embroidered in blue and white on a red cap would be perfect. Anyone got any previous experience with that kind of thing or know of a website like redbubble that could do that?

I've designed my own stickers and things on Zazzle, they posted fairly quickly too and are in Australia. Caps in bulk would be around $26.50 each - a bit exy if you ask me although I'm not sure if you shopped around that you would get that much cheaper. You can just choose the red cap and slap the WOOF logo on it, pretty straight forward (see link below).

Where did the WOOF logo come from Gary is it in copyright and do we need to seek permission to reproduce?

http://www.zazzle.com.au/custom_baseball_cap-233660125335409784

GVGjr
08-12-2014, 07:29 PM
I got some Blue caps with white and and red across on the peak done with the same logo we use here plus the WOOF.net.au url on the back a few years back and from memory they were less than $20. They looked pretty good and I still have one. The Coon Dog distributed a number of them. I think to get a good price I had to order 24 of them.

The logo image isn't ours.

Before that I got some real cheap ones done for like $8 a cap. They were pretty rough though

Jeanette54
21-12-2014, 01:14 PM
Last Christmas I had some caps made in China for our company. The caps, logo work and wording were very good quality and cost something like $12 per cap. Mind you that was for around 250 which we used as give-a-ways to our customers, who mainly work outside. The encouraging thing was that the quality of the production items matched that of the sample.

If we can agree on a logo, wording and cap colour I could arrange a sample and quote if anyone wants to go that way.

Luckily we have a Chinese office in Shanghai so we can keep an eye on quality, otherwise I wouldn't suggest it.