PDA

View Full Version : The Nostradamus Game Of The Year Thread

The Adelaide Connection
23-01-2015, 12:13 AM
Hey all,

Thinking I might only be able to get over for 2-3 games this year and wanted to see what people thought would be the best games to come over for.

Came over for the Richmond game (and did the VFL/AFL double) last year and was supposed to come over for the Collingwood game (my daughters early birth scuttled that idea, I think she was desperate to get out in time to see that game).

What do you think will be our game of the year?

Twodogs
23-01-2015, 12:24 AM
Games where you can do the Whitten Oval/Telstra double I reckon.

boydogs
23-01-2015, 01:18 AM
Round 14, Saturday night v Carlton. Should be a good crowd and we're a good chance to win

SonofScray
26-01-2015, 10:10 AM
Games where you can do the Whitten Oval/Telstra double I reckon.

Absolutely. The Double Headers were one of the best things I've experienced in football in recent years, it has really added something special to following our Club. A full day of footy, soaking in the good vibes at home, before a trip through the heartland to watch the seniors.

It just feels good.

Smads57
26-01-2015, 01:56 PM
Absolutely. The Double Headers were one of the best things I've experienced in football in recent years, it has really added something special to following our Club. A full day of footy, soaking in the good vibes at home, before a trip through the heartland to watch the seniors.

It just feels good.

Agree - getting the chance to watch the whole list (bar injured players) on the one day was terrific last year.

Twodogs
29-01-2015, 03:09 PM
Agree - getting the chance to watch the whole list (bar injured players) on the one day was terrific last year.

The injured players should have a little league game at half time of the Footscray game to really get the vibe going and so we can see all the players on the list in one day.