PDA

View Full Version : NAB Challenge Cup 2015

bornadog
23-01-2015, 03:04 PM
http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/staticfile/AFL%20Tenant/WesternBulldogs/Photo%20Galleries/2014%20-%20Galleries/VFL%20Preliminary%20Final%20-%20Williamstown/346179-tlsnewslandscape.jpg

NAB Challenge ticketing information for Members and Fans

Football is just around the corner and the NAB Challenge will give Bulldogs fans the first opportunity to see the playing group take the field under new Senior Coach Luke Beveridge.

The 2015 NAB Challenge will also see AFL football return to Victoria University Whitten Oval, with the Western Bulldogs to host Richmond at the Kennel on Saturday, 28 February, 4.40pm.

MEMBERSHIP: Sign up as a Western Bulldogs member and get access to the 2015 NAB Challenge. Click here to join today. (http://membership.westernbulldogs.com.au/)

The Western Bulldogs will also face Melbourne (4:10pm EDT, Saturday, 14 March 2015) at Ballarat’s Eureka Stadium and Collingwood (7:10pm, Saturday, 21 March 2015) at Etihad Stadium to round out our three pre-season match fixture.

New in season 2015, Western Bulldogs members will also have the additional benefit of accessing* NAB Challenge matches as part of their membership. This means members will be able to scan their membership card at the gate to gain entry subject to capacity.
For the Club’s match against Richmond at Whitten Oval, members are encouraged to upgrade their membership to a general admission ticket to guarantee entry due to the grounds limited capacity and the expected demand.

Members can upgrade via Ticketmaster by entering their membership barcode and paying the small member upgrade fee to ensure entry on match day.

Club members have exclusive access to a pre-sale period, operating from 9:00am – 5:00pm, Wednesday 28 January.
NAB Challenge tickets will then go on-sale to the general public from 9:00am, Thursday 29 January.
Membership upgrades are available on a first come, first served basis. If venue capacity is reached through member ticket upgrades and general admission ticket sales prior to game day, members will not be able to scan in on the day.

Over 7000 people flocked to VU Whitten Oval earlier in the year to watch the Footscray Bulldogs defeat Williamstown in the VFL Qualifying Final, with the NAB Challenge fixture expected to pack the suburban football hub of Melbourne’s West.

*Additional fees and charges may apply. Entry is subject to capacity and may not be guaranteed.

bornadog
28-01-2015, 05:48 PM
Anyone bought tickets?

Twodogs
28-01-2015, 05:57 PM
I've been meaning too.

G-Mo77
28-01-2015, 06:45 PM
Anyone bought tickets?

Aren't they free?

azabob
28-01-2015, 07:13 PM
Aren't they free?

Supposedly...

azabob
28-01-2015, 07:16 PM
Aren't they free?

From the above article.

Western Bulldogs members will also have the additional benefit of accessing* NAB Challenge matches as part of their membership. This means members will be able to scan their membership card at the gate to gain entry subject to capacity.
For the Club’s match against Richmond at Whitten Oval, members are encouraged to upgrade their membership to a general admission ticket to guarantee entry due to the grounds limited capacity and the expected demand.

Members can upgrade via Ticketmaster by entering their membership barcode and paying the small member upgrade fee to ensure entry

Go_Dogs
28-01-2015, 07:17 PM
I think I'll purchase one tonight, given the chance of a sell out, and GA go on sale tomorrow.

The Bulldogs Bite
28-01-2015, 10:47 PM
I purchased two this morning. Didn't want to miss out. GA was $15 for 2 - not too bad.

You can select to sit in the grandstand which is $15 per ticket.

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
28-01-2015, 11:52 PM
I panicked and bought them just in case. There aren't any signs of a fence there yet.

dadsgirl16
29-01-2015, 02:35 PM
I bought mine yesterday...didn't realise there was a grand stand option ! Paid the $15 for 1

Remi Moses
29-01-2015, 02:39 PM
Off to see the foo fighters later that afternoon, so not sure.

bornadog
29-01-2015, 03:37 PM
Off to see the foo fighters later that afternoon, so not sure.

Game starts at 4.40pm, so that looks like a no.

Remi Moses
29-01-2015, 07:30 PM
Game starts at 4.40pm, so that looks like a no.

Unfortunately yes

SonofScray
29-01-2015, 08:39 PM
I bought tickets, if it does in fact attract a large crowd I want to ensure I'm not locked out of the opportunity to watch my Club play and our home ground.

bulldogtragic
31-01-2015, 07:05 PM
I just bought some too. The money is going to a good cause (which is us I hope).

cinder
03-02-2015, 11:31 AM
Anyone know why a full price adult ticket is coming up as $28? It's definitely GA too.

bornadog
03-02-2015, 11:44 AM
Anyone know why a full price adult ticket is coming up as $28? It's definitely GA too.

I think that is the price for Grandstand seating

cinder
03-02-2015, 11:48 AM
It is, sorry - but still no reserved seat. GA is not coming up for me. Even though when I rang there's still plenty.

azabob
03-02-2015, 12:05 PM
It is, sorry - but still no reserved seat. GA is not coming up for me. Even though when I rang there's still plenty.

I think it is access to the grandstand but you can sit anywhere. First in, best dressed.

craigsahibee
03-02-2015, 01:11 PM
Playing Cricket then Foo Fighters on that day so I wont be able to make it. Other games look like they coincide with Cricket Finals so hopefully I wont be able to go until Round 1 against the Eagles.

bornadog
03-02-2015, 01:12 PM
Playing Cricket then Foo Fighters on that day so I wont be able to make it. Other games look like they coincide with Cricket Finals so hopefully I wont be able to go until Round 1 against the Eagles.

Only practise matches anyway.

craigsahibee
03-02-2015, 01:20 PM
Only practise matches anyway.

Hanging out for a game of Footy though mate.

There's only so many times you can watch the game against Collingwood on IQ. It's at the stage now where I curse the commentators before they even make a comment.

Happy Days
03-02-2015, 02:23 PM

The upshot of playing for a terrible cricket team!

Cyberdoggie
04-02-2015, 12:39 PM
Purchased my tickets last night. It came up as $6 for a member standing area, plus a $2.50 booking fee for ticketmaster.

I can't believe standing room is $18 for a non member though, plus booking fee. It's a bloody practice match.

craigsahibee
06-02-2015, 12:19 PM
The upshot of playing for a terrible cricket team!

We're pretty ordinary too, it's just that 80% of the teams in our grade are worse. It's been 17 years since I've played a full season of local cricket and the standard is deplorable.

bornadog
10-02-2015, 02:30 PM
NAB Challenge Ticketing Update (http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/2015-02-10/nab-challenge-ticketing-update)

February 10, 2015 8:30 AM (http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/2015-02-10/nab-challenge-ticketing-update)

Less than 150 grandstand tickets remain for the Bulldogs' NAB Challenge match against Richmond at Victoria University Whitten Oval on February 28.

Inside three weeks until the Club’s first preseason hit out, general admission ticket sales are also strong as they head towards capacity at the inner-suburban venue.

With capacity strictly limited at the West Footscray venue, members and fans are being urged to reserve tickets in advance for the match at the Kennel.

While members can scan in with their barcode for free on match day, this is subject to capacity.

If the capacity is reached through ticket sales leading into match day, members will be not be able to scan in to a sold out venue.

F'scary
10-02-2015, 08:19 PM
NAB Challenge Ticketing Update (http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/2015-02-10/nab-challenge-ticketing-update)

February 10, 2015 8:30 AM (http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/2015-02-10/nab-challenge-ticketing-update)

Less than 150 grandstand tickets remain for the Bulldogs' NAB Challenge match against Richmond at Victoria University Whitten Oval on February 28.

Inside three weeks until the Club’s first preseason hit out, general admission ticket sales are also strong as they head towards capacity at the inner-suburban venue.

With capacity strictly limited at the West Footscray venue, members and fans are being urged to reserve tickets in advance for the match at the Kennel.

While members can scan in with their barcode for free on match day, this is subject to capacity.

If the capacity is reached through ticket sales leading into match day, members will be not be able to scan in to a sold out venue.

ta BAD - I was banking on just turning up good and early but perhaps I better get the upgrade online.

bulldogtragic
21-02-2015, 12:10 PM
One week until footy. And Whitten Oval AFL footy at it. Hopefully the first bounce puts Shock-tober even further in the rear view mirror.

The Bulldogs Bite
21-02-2015, 12:53 PM
Really looking forward to the day BT, it'll be a great atmosphere.

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
21-02-2015, 04:29 PM
Really looking forward to the day BT, it'll be a great atmosphere.

Fences are up, porta loos positioned and have been graffitied already

bornadog
21-02-2015, 04:40 PM
Fences are up, porta loos positioned and have been graffitied already

I really hate graffiti :mad:

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
21-02-2015, 05:19 PM
It's everywhere around there including my Mums fence ��

Twodogs
27-02-2015, 12:34 AM
I just got my ticket. Very excited now.