PDA

View Full Version : Favourite bulldogs apparel

LostDoggy
19-02-2015, 01:18 PM
There's not much I can wear in public without feeling a wee bit silly (unless going to the game), but I do like the retro VFL zipper jacket - with the standing bulldog on the back and VFL badge on the front. Looks great. They don't seem to be available this year so maybe I'm the only one.

I also rate the bulldogs ties - just wish the logo could be hidden away or be more discrete.

bornadog
19-02-2015, 01:57 PM
They need to make a range for us older supporters (over 50's).

I don't mind the polo but can only wear that on hotter days. I wouldn't mind seeing a V neck jumper, all one colour with stripes around the V and a (very) small Bulldog Logo

Cyberdoggie
19-02-2015, 02:08 PM

Perhaps a cardigan?.... hehe sorry couldn't resist.

I like the official polo's that aren't too busy, and in winter the hoodies are nice and warm, just can't afford to buy them unless they are on sale.

bornadog
19-02-2015, 02:18 PM
Perhaps a cardigan?.... hehe sorry couldn't resist.

That's for Hawthorn supporters :D

Sedat
19-02-2015, 02:52 PM
That's for Hawthorn supporters :D
They've already got the brown tweed jackets with the mustard elbow patches

LostDoggy
19-02-2015, 03:15 PM
Our colours are simply too bright to be subdued — which is what I love about them!

Try something subtle like cufflinks or a watch.

bornadog
19-02-2015, 03:28 PM
Our colours are simply too bright to be subdued — which is what I love about them!

Try something subtle like cufflinks or a watch.

I don't agree. I think we can use the darker blue per the polo on a wool jumper

http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod19/dw/image/v2/AAJZ_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-Sportscraft-Site/Sites-sc-master/default/v1424313138353/images/hi-res/203700_charcoalmelange_a.jpg?sw=504&sh=601&sm=fit

http://shop.westernbulldogs.com.au/products/30658-western-bulldogs-2015-mens-navy-training-polo-pre-sale-2000.jpg

and then a red and white stripe around a V kneck. Make the logo smaller, and it could look pretty good

chef
19-02-2015, 03:30 PM
Looks to Melbourne/Carlton to me.

I love the retro Tees that we have.

Axe Man
19-02-2015, 03:39 PM

Great idea, I would suggest Bulldogs branded adult nappies, extra high trousers and slippers.:D

I'm not one to wear footy stuff other than at games either. The only exception is the Bulldogs training gear I wear when exercising.

LostDoggy
19-02-2015, 03:41 PM
I don't agree. I think we can use the darker blue per the polo on a wool jumper

and then a red and white stripe around a V kneck. Make the logo smaller, and it could look pretty good

Time for a WOOF-branded v-neck?

LostDoggy
19-02-2015, 04:21 PM
I would wear a decent club beanie if they made one. A guy who sits near me at Etihad has a homemade woollen garrison cap, mostly blue but with two big red bands and two thin white bands. I covet it. This is the style:

Maddog37
19-02-2015, 04:55 PM
There is a new era beanie called The Jake on the website but they want $40 or something for them.

I quite like my woof hoodie.

Eastdog
19-02-2015, 05:11 PM
I usually like to wear my Bulldog hoodie out in the winter time and wear my Bulldog T shirts regularly in the summer. Also wear my Bulldog cap out quite a bit in the summer time. I have a Bulldog tie as well.

Cyberdoggie
19-02-2015, 05:59 PM
Great idea, I would suggest Bulldogs branded adult nappies, extra high trousers and slippers.:D

I'm not one to wear footy stuff other than at games either. The only exception is the Bulldogs training gear I wear when exercising.

Bulldogs themed braces to hitch those trousers up.

BulldogBelle
19-02-2015, 06:30 PM
l get told off from wearing to much doggies stuff! l think people get sick of seeing me in it.
l have hoodies, zip up fleece's, polo's, 10+ T-shirts, Shorts (casual), business socks (getting old now), Tradies socks, Ties, and of course hats. Wear the T-shirts and hoodies the most. My favorite T-shirts are the retro's.

bulldogtragic
19-02-2015, 07:22 PM
Bulldogs themed braces to hitch those trousers up.

An alternate range of apparel. I like it.

How about the WBFC 'Ayce' intimate apparel wear. 'Because everything next to it will look bigger, better and harder'.

Not to be mistaken with The 'Zak' Dawson or 'Jack' Steven

1eyedog
19-02-2015, 07:27 PM
What about G-Stringers for the ladies? ...and for the discerning man of course.

Greystache
19-02-2015, 07:27 PM

How about the WBFC 'Ayce' intimate apparel wear. 'Because everything next to it will look bigger, better and harder'.

Or the Jarrad Grant- Everything will look bigger, better, harder, and perform more consistently :D

Greystache
19-02-2015, 07:28 PM

Or the Jarrad Grant- Everything will look bigger, better, harder, and perform more consistently :D

bulldogtragic
19-02-2015, 07:35 PM

That will cost more. The Ayce has a five year guarantee though.

LostDoggy
19-02-2015, 10:42 PM
Willie Nelson has his trusty ol' Doggies guitar strap too.

http://www.mattmonro.com/Nelson/WillieNelsonPlays.jpg

Eastdog
20-02-2015, 02:37 PM
l get told off from wearing to much doggies stuff! l think people get sick of seeing me in it.
l have hoodies, zip up fleece's, polo's, 10+ T-shirts, Shorts (casual), business socks (getting old now), Tradies socks, Ties, and of course hats. Wear the T-shirts and hoodies the most. My favorite T-shirts are the retro's.

Good in you TDB. Yeah I'm a bit like that too but haven't been told off :) I always try to have something that is Doggies related when I go out.

Murphy'sLore
20-02-2015, 03:58 PM
My other half has been asked if he works for the Bulldogs, as he spends every weekend draped in so much Bulldogs gear from head to toe -- cap, polo, hoodie...