Apr 4 Brisbane vs Collingwood The Gabba 7.20pm

Apr 4 Western Bulldogs vs West Coast Etihad Stadium 7.20pm

Apr 5 St Kilda vs GWS Giants Etihad Stadium 1.10pm

Apr 5 Adelaide vs North Melbourne Adelaide Oval 3.20pm

Apr 5 Fremantle vs Port Adelaide Patersons Stadium 6.40pm

Apr 6 Hawthorn vs Geelong MCG 3.20pm

chef
02-04-2015, 12:23 PM
Looking forward to tonight, hopefully the tiges get done.

wimberga
02-04-2015, 12:28 PM
You can't lose on a night like tonight! Either Carlton or Richmond are gonna lose!

I myself will be hoping Richmond lose - get a weird sense of schadenfreude seeing them never meet expectation!

Before I Die
02-04-2015, 12:52 PM
Collins and Elliot have tainted Carlton forever for me. I would rather see the drug cheats win a game than them.

I notice Tutty couldn't crack it for a Round 1 game.

Eastdog
02-04-2015, 01:29 PM
Looking forward to tonight, hopefully the tiges get done.

And then we beat them again next week at the G.

bornadog
02-04-2015, 02:07 PM
Collins and Elliot have tainted Carlton forever for me. I would rather see the drug cheats win a game than them.

I notice Tutty couldn't crack it for a Round 1 game.

Cannot pick Carlton, hate them with the greatest passion along with Essendon

F'scary
02-04-2015, 02:44 PM
...I notice Tutty couldn't crack it for a Round 1 game.

And, sorry to say, he would not have cracked a spot with us either.

boydogs
02-04-2015, 03:20 PM
Carlton don't look good this year, I have them bottom 2

The Bulldogs Bite
02-04-2015, 04:05 PM
Hate Carlton, hope it's a good game because I'm working at it, but want Tigers to win.

Remi Moses
02-04-2015, 05:36 PM
Don't like Richmond and loathe Carlton
Don't like by 25 pts .
Interesting that Liam got a game ahead of Rock the Casboult .
Richmond should make the eight, and Carlton ( despite diluded Micks mumblings) will finish bottom 5 or 6.

Remi Moses
02-04-2015, 05:37 PM
And then we beat them again next week at the G.

Apparently we're going to be trampled on in Richmonds soft opening

The Underdog
02-04-2015, 08:56 PM
Good start by the Blues, Jones has been reasonable and kicked 2 goals. Like Docherty and Menzel a lot. Poor luck for Daisy getting slammed to the deck and dislocating his shoulder a few minutes in. Deledio reported within 30 seconds. Hopefully he gets a week :)

Remi Moses
02-04-2015, 09:39 PM
Talk about contrast . Carlton dominant early and Richmond dominant in the second, and Jones giving his usual mixed bag.

The Underdog
02-04-2015, 10:17 PM
Tiges well on top. Carlton's effort has been good but their ball use is terrible. Still can't believe Carlton got Henderson and a pick upgrade for Fev. Henderson's a gem.

azabob
02-04-2015, 10:40 PM
Tiges well on top. Carlton's effort has been good but their ball use is terrible. Still can't believe Carlton got Henderson and a pick upgrade for Fev. Henderson's a gem.

agree on Henderson.

Webby
02-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Typical Jones... Completely missing after quarter time.

Carlton are a side who score reasonably freely when their opposition drop intensity. When the intensity's up, they go missing.

Jones has found himself the right home!

G-Mo77
02-04-2015, 10:52 PM
I like Morris from the Tigers but tonight, how many frees can one person give away. Don't like him playing as a forward. Pressure is good apart from that a complete liability.

Webby
02-04-2015, 11:11 PM
This might seem a bit academic, but did anyone notice Richmond's jumpers tonight??

Yellow and charcoal???

Remi Moses
02-04-2015, 11:36 PM
Should never allow Houli that much easy ball. Ditto Grigg
There goes Mick's theory on not being beaten;)
They are in a world of hurt, and they just don't have great young talent either.
Typical Jones performance

Greystache
03-04-2015, 12:00 AM

We skipped Henderson because we thought Grant could be a match winning key forward where as Henderson was just a role player :rolleyes:

LostDoggy
03-04-2015, 01:19 AM
Good start by the Blues, Jones has been reasonable and kicked 2 goals. Like Docherty and Menzel a lot. Poor luck for Daisy getting slammed to the deck and dislocating his shoulder a few minutes in. Deledio reported within 30 seconds. Hopefully he gets a week :)

I'm not sure it was bad luck. If Daisy didn't throw his arms up looking for a free kick and actually braced for contact he would have been fine.

Deledio misses a week for sure. Which is handy!

Go_Dogs
03-04-2015, 10:10 AM
Really interesting game last night, as they all are in round 1.

I'm not sure either side is a genuine finals contender, indeed, Carlton may find themselves in the bottom 4.

I'm going along to the Monday game, and also quite looking forward to watching Fremantle v Port and Crows v North.

G-Mo77
03-04-2015, 10:12 AM
We skipped Henderson because we thought Grant could be a match winning key forward where as Henderson was just a role player :rolleyes:

I read something a while back that were trying to get him. Probably just someone putting 2+2 together and getting Henderson.

I'm not sure either side is a genuine finals contender, indeed, Carlton may find themselves in the bottom 4.

I'm going along to the Monday game, and also quite looking forward to watching Fremantle v Port and Crows v North.

Carlton definitely are not. I think Richmond will make it.

bornadog
03-04-2015, 10:15 AM

Big weekend of footy for you.

Go_Dogs
03-04-2015, 10:22 AM
Big weekend of footy for you.

Yep - I've been looking forward to footy starting back up. A long weekend, with an empty house and no family here to catch up with provides a good opportunity to relax and catch a few games. After we win tomorrow night there won't be anything that can spoil it!

G-Mo77
03-04-2015, 10:25 AM
I'm doing a double header tomorrow. Melbourne/GC (Free ticket yay!) and then follow it up with the Dogs at Etihad. Looking forward to it!

bornadog
03-04-2015, 10:52 AM
Yep - I've been looking forward to footy starting back up. A long weekend, with an empty house and no family here to catch up with provides a good opportunity to relax and catch a few games. After we win tomorrow night there won't be anything that can spoil it!

I will be there tomorrow night. First Easter game for years as this year we are staying at home.

chef
03-04-2015, 11:02 AM
I read something a while back that were trying to get him. Probably just someone putting 2+2 together and getting Henderson.

I can remember Clayton saying that in the interviews Grant wanted to be the 'man' while Henderson thought of himself more of a 2nd Tall type and that is why we chose Jarrod over him.

ledge
04-04-2015, 05:07 PM
Well poor old Rocket Eade . I bet he wasn't backing this first game, both sides making horrible mistakes and GC are the side that wanted to lose the most.

Remi Moses
04-04-2015, 05:56 PM
Promising start by the dees. Lumumba( whatever he calls himself) had a blinder, and was a bit shocked Rocket didn't put a shutdown type on him. Gotta say there's a few " one way" types in the GC line up. Hogan was very impressive, as was Newton ( from Port)

G-Mo77
04-04-2015, 06:04 PM
Good day at the G. Melbourne looked like folding at times but had enough each challenge GC threw at them. Great atmosphere there, I forget how sterile Etihad can be.

chef
04-04-2015, 06:06 PM
Coondog with a super goal.

BulldogBelle
04-04-2015, 06:08 PM
Well done coons! wow

bornadog
04-04-2015, 06:09 PM
Still like Cooney, should still be with us.

GVGjr
04-04-2015, 06:11 PM
I wonder if Melbourne can start to deliver on their potential?
Eade has a great list but they will still disappoint from timt to time. They should be hitting their straps in 12 months

bornadog
04-04-2015, 06:17 PM
Eade has a great list but they will still disappoint from timt to time. They should be hitting their straps in 12 months

GC didn't seem to have any tall forwards today, which made it easier for Melbourne's backman. Melbourne hadn't won a first round game for ten years.

G-Mo77
04-04-2015, 06:18 PM

They should be top 8 this season IMO. Fantasic list, there is no excuse.

As for Melbourne they've done a lot right recently so they'll beat some good teams. Still a couple of seasons away.

Remi Moses
04-04-2015, 06:18 PM

Good luck to him . But I disagree

AndrewP6
04-04-2015, 06:25 PM

Agreed.

Greystache
04-04-2015, 06:28 PM
Good luck to him . But I disagree

Yep supporters look at the attacking things a player does and fall in love, they don't notice that same player leaving holes in the zone costing goals, or refusing to defend which leads to overlap runs and goals against.

We had no interest in keeping Cooney and neither did I.

G-Mo77
04-04-2015, 06:28 PM

I was watching Crossy today, still love him.

chef
04-04-2015, 06:31 PM
I love Cooney as much as any, but he was moved on at the right time.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
As good as Coons was for us back in his prime, he just seemed to be going through the motions a lot of the time in recent times. I am not sure if his laconic way was a good example for our young list. Good luck to him; maybe a new team might be the tonic he needs in his twilight years.

Greystache
GC didn't seem to have any tall forwards today, which made it easier for Melbourne's backman. Melbourne hadn't won a first round game for ten years.

They had Sam Day and Gorringe/Smith alternating.

All one way running from GC and not enough hardness at the ball. Huge alarm bells ringing already. That wouldn't want to be the way they're planning to play.

bornadog
04-04-2015, 06:46 PM
Yep supporters look at the attacking things a player does and fall in love, they don't notice that same player leaving holes in the zone costing goals, or refusing to defend which leads to overlap runs and goals against.

We had no interest in keeping Cooney and neither did I.

Yep US supporters don't know what WE are talking about.

Webby
04-04-2015, 06:48 PM
Despite the fact that he's a spud, the artist formerly known as Harry O'Brien can certainly play. He really added some rebound and run for Melbourne. Melbourne have moved forward and Collingwood have regressed. I have to pay it to him.

The fact that guys like O'Brien and Crossy look so good for Melbourne really is a bit of an indictment on the rest of them!

G-Mo77
04-04-2015, 06:51 PM
Despite the fact that he's a spud, the artist formerly known as Harry O'Brien can certainly play. He really added some rebound and run for Melbourne. Melbourne have moved forward and Collingwood have regressed. I have to pay it to him.

The fact that guys like O'Brien and Crossy look so good for Melbourne really is a bit of an indictment on the rest of them!

I think the opposite, takes pressure of young kids having generals around. Dees made the mistake of cutting vets and that hurt development. They're much more balanced now.

bornadog
04-04-2015, 07:04 PM
I think the opposite, takes pressure of young kids having generals around. Dees made the mistake of cutting vets and that hurt development. They're much more balanced now.
Have we gone too far with almost 1000 games of experience lost

G-Mo77
04-04-2015, 07:09 PM
Have we gone too far with almost 1000 games of experience lost

I hope not. I think we've got enough experience left and we've had younger guys already running around for 3+ seasons who have matured. Libba is young but has a veteran head on his shoulders shame he won't play a game.

LostDoggy
04-04-2015, 07:14 PM
They had Sam Day and Gorringe/Smith alternating.

All one way running from GC and not enough hardness at the ball. Huge alarm bells ringing already. That wouldn't want to be the way they're planning to play.
It's the Eade way,all attack no D.

Greystache
04-04-2015, 07:15 PM
Yep US supporters don't know what WE are talking about.

Yet SOME bag the club constantly for not knowing what they're doing.

FrediKanoute
04-04-2015, 07:18 PM
As good as Coons was for us back in his prime, he just seemed to be going through the motions a lot of the time in recent times. I am not sure if his laconic way was a good example for our young list. Good luck to him; maybe a new team might be the tonic he needs in his twilight years.

Do you blame him? DO you blame any of the older players? When B-Mac came in he would have been 27 yo. I accept he had major issues with his knee, but to send a message that he and the more experienced guys could give up their flag dream b/c the club was focussed on rebuilding was plain dumb - you have to sell hope to the players otherwise its a matterof going through the motions.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
04-04-2015, 07:41 PM
Do you blame him? DO you blame any of the older players? When B-Mac came in he would have been 27 yo. I accept he had major issues with his knee, but to send a message that he and the more experienced guys could give up their flag dream b/c the club was focussed on rebuilding was plain dumb - you have to sell hope to the players otherwise its a matterof going through the motions.
Whilst I don't blame him for seeking other options to rejuvenate his football, I don't accept that Macca's message is an excuse for him to go through the motions. Morris, Murph & Guido certainly didn't drop their bundle. It's not as if Cooney didn't have a decent shot at trying to win a flag. However I recognise every person is different and react to situations in all manner of ways. Coons is one who probably needed to find a new home in order to rekindle his desire, and as i said i wish him well and don't harbour any resentment towards him for moving on.

FrediKanoute
04-04-2015, 08:32 PM
Did the Swans just stage the most amazing comeback?

G-Mo77
04-04-2015, 09:35 PM
Twitter was flooded with comments about canceling NAB games. Good to see the cheats fall in a hole!

boydogs
04-04-2015, 11:48 PM

Essendon no fitness, handed them the ball with time and space from every stoppage in the last

Remi Moses
05-04-2015, 12:06 AM
Essendon no fitness, handed them the ball with time and space from every stoppage in the last

I'm sure they'll blame Patrick Smith and Carro:rolleyes:

Remi Moses
05-04-2015, 12:08 AM
We should have kept Cooney Cross Lake and just be re-branded Western Dad's army.
He wanted out and the club obliged .
End of story

Sedat
05-04-2015, 12:28 AM
Not at all. It was a herculean effort of immense proportions by Essendon, such a brave and courageous performance :rolleyes:

G-Mo77
05-04-2015, 01:33 AM
Not at all. It was a herculean effort of immense proportions by Essendon, such a brave and courageous performance :rolleyes:

Yep. :)

After hearing for a half they were going to change the way every AFL club planned their pre-season and not play anyone significant in pre-season games they were found out big time. Media will just change their stories to what you said Sedat. Brave and courageous loss from an un-loseable position.

jazzadogs
05-04-2015, 02:16 PM
I was watching Crossy today, still love him.

I think Cross needs to have been pushed out of that midfield by the end of the year, or else the Demons aren't progressing enough.

Still love him, but honestly don't think he would get a game in our midfield atm.

Twodogs
05-04-2015, 04:31 PM
I am getting so sick of how GWS get looked after by the AFL and the umpires. Bugg has just king hit Riewoldt from behind and somehow it's a 50 metre penalty and a free kick to GWS. If the AFL want to completely destroy the integrity of the competition to look after their *!*!*!*!ing lovechild then that's their lookout, but enough already.

GWS are nothing more than whiney bitches and the AFL are making a farce of the competition in order to justify the stupid amounts of money they have spent on them.

Go_Dogs
05-04-2015, 04:33 PM
Higgins looking to be moving very well, 2 early goals.

chef
05-04-2015, 04:34 PM
Higgo's started well.

Topdog
05-04-2015, 04:36 PM
I am getting so sick of how GWS get looked after by the AFL and the umpires. Bugg has just king hit Riewoldt from behind and somehow it's a 50 metre penalty and a free kick to GWS. If the AFL want to completely destroy the integrity of the competition to look after their *!*!*!*!ing lovechild then that's their lookout, but enough already.

GWS are nothing more than whiney bitches and the AFL are making a farce of the competition in order to justify the stupid amounts of money they have spent on them.

The free and 50m were well after the king hit though and was due to retaliation by the Saints.

bulldogtragic
05-04-2015, 05:02 PM
Recruiting Higgins and Waite means less than Jack shite if you can't apply yourselves to get the ball first. Sure they were FA's, but North look very, very average...

Twodogs
05-04-2015, 05:09 PM
True. The umpires can only react to what they see. But they must notice the bloke laying on the ground.

You don't like seeing stuff like that though

1eyedog
05-04-2015, 05:13 PM
Norf are getting a belting atm.

ledge
05-04-2015, 05:20 PM
I thought Griffen was very quiet today and he was playing against probably the worst team in the competition

Topdog
05-04-2015, 05:44 PM
I thought Griffen was very quiet today and he was playing against probably the worst team in the competition

He was quiet but he provided some leadership which is important for them. The only ex Bulldog to win this week :)

The Bulldogs Bite
05-04-2015, 05:46 PM
He was quiet but he provided some leadership which is important for them. The only ex Bulldog to win this week :)

Crossy and the Dees got up too.

bulldogtragic
05-04-2015, 05:47 PM

And Ward.

Remi Moses
05-04-2015, 05:51 PM

Went to the game with a mate from work .
Griffen had a quiet one, but Whitfield looked about 3 classes above the rest.
Stkilda should have won in the end

Topdog
05-04-2015, 05:54 PM

And Ward.

I was only referring to the group that exited last October, probably should have mentioned that earlier.

Topdog
05-04-2015, 05:57 PM
Went to the game with a mate from work .
Griffen had a quiet one, but Whitfield looked about 3 classes above the rest.
Stkilda should have won in the end

They lost their heads with that hit on NRoo

G-Mo77
05-04-2015, 06:01 PM

They're nothing more than a pack of cheap shot artists. I loved how Bruce squared it up on Bug. Sadly Bruce will getbthe only punishment, nothing will happen to Bug at all.

Remi Moses
05-04-2015, 06:05 PM
It looked a cheap shot live, and they really are a bunch of upstarts .
Sheedy's paws all over them

bulldogtragic
05-04-2015, 06:16 PM
Leigh Matthews just said Higgins was "not good at defending" and shouldn't ve been played back because of that.

Just reporting the news.

ledge
05-04-2015, 06:36 PM
I see this website hasn't followed daylight savings :-)

Go_Dogs
05-04-2015, 06:53 PM
Crows very impressive. Will be a hard side to beat, particularly at home.

boydogs
05-04-2015, 07:05 PM
But they must notice the bloke laying on the ground.

Riewoldt spends more time lying down than standing up. Any body contact and he acts like he's been in a car accident

Flamethrower
05-04-2015, 07:05 PM
Bugg is fast becoming a recidivist when it comes to cheap shots, both physical and verbal.

Greystache
05-04-2015, 08:05 PM
Leigh Matthews just said Higgins was "not good at defending" and shouldn't ve been played back because of that.

Just reporting the news.

Ironically he was moved to defence because of his lack of defence in the forward line. I saw he's still pointing and yelling, that'll be popular for about 10 minutes, but hey at least he's showing leadership :rolleyes:

Remi Moses
05-04-2015, 08:08 PM
Don't go there Grey. I see Norf have once again embraced the Shinboner narrative .
Could they make up their minds ? Pretty awful effort from a much hyped premiership hopeful

bulldogtragic
05-04-2015, 08:11 PM
Ironically he was moved to defence because of his lack of defence in the forward line. I saw he's still pointing and yelling, that'll be popular for about 10 minutes, but hey at least he's showing leadership :rolleyes:

I suppose "do as I say, not as I do" is a 'form' of leadership... They've got 4 years to get used to it.

He is the MJP-Jong debate. His skills are there, but aptitude for doing the hard yards isn't.

Webby
05-04-2015, 08:12 PM
Did I read that Griffen had 15 possessions and Tom Boyd had 11 possessions and a goal?...

Off to a MUCH faster start than I'd anticipated...!

(KEEPINGALIDONIT.COM)

Greystache
05-04-2015, 08:18 PM
I suppose "do as I say, not as I do" is a 'form' of leadership... They've got 4 years to get used to it.

He is the MJP-Jong debate. His skills are there, but aptitude for doing the hard yards isn't.

His skills are overrated in my opinion. It might be because he chooses to purely get the easy touch, but his damage by hand and foot is average. If it was pound for pound his skill vs Jong's hardness it'd be line ball, but Jong's biggest asset is elite foot speed, something Higgins seriously lacks.

Hotdog60
05-04-2015, 11:12 PM
Did I read that Griffen had 15 possessions and Tom Boyd had 11 possessions and a goal?...

Off to a MUCH faster start than I'd anticipated...!

(KEEPINGALIDONIT.COM)

Griffen got sat on by Weller and apparently Weller did a good job. Weller kept him on a tight leash.

westdog54
06-04-2015, 11:08 AM
Griffen got sat on by Weller and apparently Weller did a good job. Weller kept him on a tight leash.

Griff tended to struggle against a solid tag.

Twodogs
06-04-2015, 12:14 PM
Riewoldt spends more time lying down than standing up. Any body contact and he acts like he's been in a car accident

Fair point.

LostDoggy
06-04-2015, 12:19 PM

Crash Test Dummy.
MMMM MMMMM ;)

LostDoggy
06-04-2015, 12:20 PM
Griff tended to struggle against a solid tag.

PICKEN!!!!!!
Can't wait!!!! ;)

Remi Moses
06-04-2015, 12:48 PM

That allows guys like Whitfield to get off the leash.
Besides 2013 griffen hasn't ever handled a tag well.

bulldogtragic
06-04-2015, 06:07 PM
Hawthorn must be forming even more. Scary outfit.

westdog54
06-04-2015, 06:25 PM
MRP statement on Tom Bugg's hit on Roo:

Other Incidents Assessed:

Contact between the GWS Giants’ Tomas Bugg and St Kilda’s Nick Riewoldt from the fourth quarter of Sunday’s match was assessed. The panel reviewed all available vision, including a reverse angle shot down the ground of the piece of play in question. The ball was close to the boundary line with St Kilda’s Ahmed Saad under pressure from an opponent. Saad, who was being tackled, handballed the ball back towards teammates Josh Bruce and Riewoldt. Bruce took possession of the ball while Riewoldt stepped back into the path of the oncoming Bugg. Bugg made contact to the back of Riewoldt front-on, and not with a bumping action. It was the view of the panel that while Riewoldt would have earned a free kick for in-the-back if the contact was seen by the umpire at the time, Bugg’s actions were not unreasonable in the circumstances in terms of a reportable offence. No further action was taken.

Not a bumping action? WTF kind of action was it then?

LostDoggy
06-04-2015, 06:31 PM
Shunting,charging,bulldozing or blocking?

GVGjr
06-04-2015, 07:45 PM
Hawthorn must be forming even more. Scary outfit.

I'll say, a great blend of experience and youth plus the leagues best coach. No wonder their membership is so strong. every part of the club is churning out great results.

G-Mo77
06-04-2015, 07:54 PM
MRP statement on Tom Bugg's hit on Roo:

Not a bumping action? WTF kind of action was it then?

Is that a quote from GWS' defence or from the MRP. :)

Not surprised at the result it was a blatant a cheap shot as you'll see but it was a GWS player. Move on. .

bulldogtragic
06-04-2015, 07:54 PM
I'll say, a great blend of experience and youth plus the leagues best coach. No wonder their membership is so strong. every part of the club is churning out great results.

And most guys must be taking $50-100,000 under market value to be a part of the dynasty. I hope our kids see the value in this as well as good salaries.

Ghost Dog
06-04-2015, 10:17 PM
Hard to believe there was once a time when Hawthorn were regularly made look foolish by Geelong. It looks like the premiership is theirs to lose; Hawthorn outclassed them in every part of the ground. Geelong are not exactly lacking in terms of talent. They didn't play that badly actually, but if anything seemed a bit arrogant, and undisciplined with the cheap shots and wasteful shots on goal.

The trio of Gibson, Lake and Frawley are an attacking unit, and the precision of their kicking and confidence in front of an open goal is incredible.

Ghost Dog
06-04-2015, 10:41 PM
PICKEN!!!!!!
Can't wait!!!! ;)

I'll bet Ryan Griffen isn't looking forward to it. Picken is too professional to make it personal, but pride will be there. It'll be like a dog on a bone.

GVGjr
06-04-2015, 11:07 PM
I thought there was some excellent football during this round. Today's game was the topper but Freo vs Port was another great game.

Did any other (non Bulldogs) game appeal to you?

LostDoggy
07-04-2015, 01:00 AM
I thought there was some excellent football during this round. Today's game was the topper but Freo vs Port was another great game.

Did any other (non Bulldogs) game appeal to you?

Port and Freo was a brilliant match to watch. Low scoring tough tight footy. Found it interesting Freo finished all over the top of Port. Just wonder how that will effect their mental approach going into last quarters. Last year they had the competition bluffed into believing they will run over the top of any side.

Remi Moses
07-04-2015, 01:28 AM
Gee Geelong starting to look a tad old.
Hawthorn are frightening.
Port Freo game had finals intensity already, and if Freo keep their key players on the park they'll finish top 4.

The Bulldogs Bite
07-04-2015, 02:06 AM
At the game today and Hawthorn look a fair way ahead of the rest from all I've seen this weekend.

Geelong will trouble sides when their best 5-6 are 'on', but beat them in the midfield (their weakness) and you can hurt them.

Topdog
07-04-2015, 08:38 AM
anyone got vision of the Bugg non bump action?

Happy Days
07-04-2015, 09:58 AM
Geelong are waaaaaaay too tall. Especially considering a lot of them aren't very good, and Rhys Stanley is still to come in.