PDA

View Full Version : A call to WOOF members

GVGjr
26-04-2015, 10:57 PM
All,

I have made a few references today about our supporters that don't go to the games which is mainly done out of frustration. I know there is a lot of hard work being done by the club to achieve the best results on and off the field for our supporters and I want to support them.

I also understand that some people can't afford to buy memberships so inspired by our terrific win tonight I'd like to extend an offer to help a couple of our WOOF members get a 2015 membership.

If you don't have a membership this year but would still like to potentially get to a few games or just be a member for the season please send me a private message with your details and I'll see what I can do to get you one.

Discretion is 100% guaranteed and it doesn't matter if you are interstate, in a regional centre or located here in Melbourne I'm sure we can work out something with the club. This could be a win win situation.

LostDoggy
26-04-2015, 11:21 PM
I think as the season goes on and the fact we don't play another Sunday twilight, might help attendance.

Great gesture GVGjr.

GVGjr
28-04-2015, 02:27 PM
Well we have our first one completed. The clubs membership department was a great help.
Happy to look at others so dont be shy.

LostDoggy
28-04-2015, 03:33 PM
GVG, I have an interstate membership but struggle to get to more than one or two game per year, I would have a few spare games in the second half of the year if something could be arranged.

GVGjr
28-04-2015, 06:55 PM
GVG, I have an interstate membership but struggle to get to more than one or two game per year, I would have a few spare games in the second half of the year if something could be arranged.

Marcov, that is a great offer and I hope some of our members contact you to see what can be arranged

GVGjr
01-05-2015, 08:29 PM
No more expressions of interest so I contacted the club today and I was able to organise a couple of 3 game memberships and Bulldog Backyard packages. The club will use their expertise to get these to deserving people. I couldn't be more impressed with the way the membership department steps you through the options.

I know a few people expressed interest in helping this along so I will be in touch with them in the next few days to see what else we can do.

LostDoggy
04-05-2015, 10:14 PM
I put my money where my mouth is and upgraded to Platinum Club ( Etihad Stadium ) , this allows me to purchase Guest Passes so I,ll just put out there that if any Interstate Members make the trip down and need tickets , or if anyone has special guests etc I,m happy to work with you regarding the Guest Passes
( might not be able to organize in time for the St Kilda game though )

Maddog37
04-05-2015, 11:08 PM
Anyone think it is annoying having the social club on the opposite side of the ground to the majority of members seating? Is there anywhere else to grab a beer on the city side as a lot of the bars on that side on level two are not accessible......

bornadog
04-05-2015, 11:16 PM
Anyone think it is annoying having the social club on the opposite side of the ground to the majority of members seating? Is there anywhere else to grab a beer on the city side as a lot of the bars on that side on level two are not accessible......

Agree it s annoying. I am on level 2 Aisle 31 and directly opposite. I go to the social club before the match but that is it for the day.

bornadog
04-05-2015, 11:18 PM
I put my money where my mouth is and upgraded to Platinum Club ( Etihad Stadium ) , this allows me to purchase Guest Passes so I,ll just put out there that if any Interstate Members make the trip down and need tickets , or if anyone has special guests etc I,m happy to work with you regarding the Guest Passes
( might not be able to organize in time for the St Kilda game though )

I bought three back yard Bulldogs plus a Footscray Bulldogs membership to help the club, on top of my two premiership Gold reserved seats.

GVGjr
09-05-2015, 11:16 AM
I'm really happy to say we got another membership completed yesterday. It now gives one of our WOOF members a chance to get to a few games. Once again the clubs membership department didn't miss a beat.

GVGjr
09-05-2015, 11:18 AM
I bought three back yard Bulldogs plus a Footscray Bulldogs membership to help the club, on top of my two premiership Gold reserved seats.

The Bulldogs Backyard option is a great one. Kudos for digging deep.