PDA

View Full Version : Sons of guns

ledge
30-04-2015, 06:28 PM
Exciting to see this . Some easily recognisable, some already have a reputation ,Oliver Liberatore and Daniel Romero
http://m.westernbulldogs.com.au/video/2015-04-29/the-next-generation

bulldogtragic
30-04-2015, 06:36 PM
Exciting to see this . Some easily recognisable, some already have a reputation ,Oliver Liberatore and Daniel Romero
http://m.westernbulldogs.com.au/video/2015-04-29/the-next-generation

Darcy Mac and Mick Romero are in the TAC but very, very slight. Ollie Liberatore and Josh Kellett are playing inter league together, and based on votes finishing in league B&Fs Kellett has the runs on the board. We have had a lot of kids across the board but we've passed on Kennedy, Beasley, Foster & Wallis recently so it's a 50/50 proposition at best for the kids. But it's a great initiative of the club for sure.

Twodogs
30-04-2015, 08:35 PM
Darcy Mac and Mick Romero are in the TAC but very, very slight. Ollie Liberatore and Josh Kellett are playing inter league together, and based on votes finishing in league B&Fs Kellett has the runs on the board. We have had a lot of kids across the board but we've passed on Kennedy, Beasley, Foster & Wallis recently so it's a 50/50 proposition at best for the kids. But it's a great initiative of the club for sure.

Beasley and Wallis more passed on footy didn't they? Sort of took the decision out of our hands.

I saw Josh played for Footscray on Sunday though.

bulldogtragic
30-04-2015, 08:43 PM
Beasley and Wallis more passed on footy didn't they? Sort of took the decision out of our hands.

My guess was if we're into Beasley we would've made his decision to try rowing a bit harder. Wallis has a few knocks on his game, or did have last year. I guess the club will see if those are fixable at VFL this year.

LostDoggy
30-04-2015, 09:25 PM

Was nice to call out "Onya Wally!" from behind the race, I was suddenly transported back in time 20 years!

ledge
30-04-2015, 09:52 PM
Josh goes ok

Twodogs
30-04-2015, 10:28 PM
Was he the kid wearing #24?

azabob
30-04-2015, 10:45 PM
Who was the tall kid in the video?

Mofra
01-05-2015, 10:58 AM
Ollie Liberatore is highly regarded by some talent watchers.
Didn't know about Kellett's son - what's his posture like?

bulldogtragic
01-05-2015, 11:04 AM
Ollie Liberatore is highly regarded by some talent watchers.
Didn't know about Kellett's son - what's his posture like?

Young Kellett has won or come second in every league B&F so far in his career, so he's got something going for him if he keeps that up. Both have played interleague year in and out as they're the same age group.

Greystache
01-05-2015, 11:22 AM
Josh Kellett is considered the best junior player in the western region by many judges.

bulldogtragic
01-05-2015, 11:30 AM
Josh Kellett is considered the best junior player in the western region by many judges.

Ssssshh, I was trying to keep a lid on it :) . Stuff like this will get to BF or worse, on to social media where he will decide he can't play because we have mean supporters and no one else does.

KT31
01-05-2015, 12:01 PM

Luckily he just scrapes in by the narrowest of margins for father son.:)

Greystache
01-05-2015, 01:15 PM
Ssssshh, I was trying to keep a lid on it :) . Stuff like this will get to BF or worse, on to social media where he will decide he can't play because we have mean supporters and no one else does.

This post needs more than just a like. Gold D'Marquis!