PDA

View Full Version : EVENT - 200 Game Lunch

bornadog
22-06-2015, 02:42 PM
The Western Bulldogs invite you to join us for lunch with the Club’s 200 game players on Friday 26th of June.Featuring some of the biggest names to pull on the red, white and blue jumper including Johnson, Grant, Hawkins and many more.
Tickets start at $150 per person for member, why not get a group together and come along to what will be a great afternoon.

200 Game Lunch
Date: Friday 26th June, 2015
Time: 12pm – 3pm
Dress: Business casual
Includes: Two course lunch plus a selection of fine beverages
Cost: $150 for members and $180 for non-members
To book please click HERE (https://www.westernbulldogs.net/bdforms/eventorder/189-Western+Bulldogs+200+Game+Lunch.html) or e-mail events@westernbulldogs.com.au

Anyone going?

Sedat
23-06-2015, 02:39 PM
Anyone going?
Looks like I'll be going to this

bornadog
23-06-2015, 02:51 PM
Looks like I'll be going to this

I will be there as well.

Sedat
26-06-2015, 10:06 PM
Went to the 200 game lunch today - good to see you there Bornadog. Terrific event - some fantastic interviews with Dougy, Libba Snr, Bob, Gia, Eagle, Gilbs, Shaggy, Granty, Johnno and Bubba. N Brown surprisingly did a terrific job as MC. Personal highlight for me was meeting Dougy and chatting to him for 10 minutes - he is exactly as he is on TV, perhaps even funnier in person. And especially for Twodogs, I also had the pleasure of meeting Mick McKenna and took great glee in retelling the story of the worst free kick in the history of the game being given against him at the SCG for holding the ball when he was knocked unconscious - he was very impressed that some of us remembered this so clearly :)

bornadog
27-06-2015, 12:10 PM
Good to see Sedat as well as Bulldog Joe there. Really enjoyed it although I had to leave early to get to a funeral.

Twodogs
27-06-2015, 12:58 PM
Went to the 200 game lunch today - good to see you there Bornadog. Terrific event - some fantastic interviews with Dougy, Libba Snr, Bob, Gia, Eagle, Gilbs, Shaggy, Granty, Johnno and Bubba. N Brown surprisingly did a terrific job as MC. Personal highlight for me was meeting Dougy and chatting to him for 10 minutes - he is exactly as he is on TV, perhaps even funnier in person. And especially for Twodogs, I also had the pleasure of meeting Mick McKenna and took great glee in retelling the story of the worst free kick in the history of the game being given against him at the SCG for holding the ball when he was knocked unconscious - he was very impressed that some of us remembered this so clearly :)

Thank you for confirming this with the man him self. For even though I was standing on the hill that day and it happened right in front of me, I still couldn't quite believe that I saw an unconscious man get pinged for HTB. I mean you're unconscious. How the *!*!*!*! can you be holding anything?

Remi Moses
27-06-2015, 06:17 PM
I reckon the Vas Vasilou deliberate against Mark Kellett at Princes Park in about 84 was worse.
Captain went the spoil and the ball hit the point post !!
Vas ran in and gave deliberate !!
Shocker

bornadog
27-06-2015, 06:20 PM
I reckon the Vas Vasilou deliberate against Mark Kellett at Princes Park in about 84 was worse.
Shocker
I remember than one. Vas got dropped to the country the following week.

bornadog
27-06-2015, 06:32 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CIZmHH1UAAA0O96.jpg:large

Twodogs
27-06-2015, 06:51 PM
Shocker

Did Kenny Hunter drill the free kick from the boundary? If it was that game Carlton kicked 14 straight before they missed one. We were throwing things at the ball when they had a shot trying to knock it offline because they kicked so many arsey goals in the first half.

Bulldog4life
27-06-2015, 07:30 PM
Shocker

I always thought it was Peter Foster Remi but might be wrong