View Full Version : Summary of Draft Players

bornadog
24-11-2007, 02:01 PM
Name: Callan Ward
DOB: 10/04/1990
Height: 184.6cmWeight: 73.0kg
Recruited From: WESTERN JETS
Position: Medium defender
Bio: One touch player who reads game well and is very capable overhead. Shows great courage in his attack on the ball. Vic Metro representative at NAB AFL U18 Championships. From Spotswood FC

Name: Guy O'Keefe
DOB:5/12/1989
Height:185.0cm Weight: 75.8kg
Recruited From: GEELONG FALCONS
Position: Medium midfielder/forward
Bio: Creative player who reads the game very well and is dangerous near goal. Vic Country U18 representative this year. From Geelong Grammar.

Name: Jarrad Boumann
DOB: 18/08/1989
Height: 196.4cm Weight: 82.3kg
Recruited From: DANDENONG STINGRAYS
Position: Forward
Bio: Athletic tall forward with pace, underlined by a 2.86sec for 20m at NAB AFL state screening session. Can also spend time down back and in the ruck. Strong overhead with a long, penetrating kick

Name:Sam Reid
Recruited From: ZILLMERE
DOB: 7/11/1989
Position: Medium midfielder
Weight: 187.6cm
DOB: 79.1kg
Bio: Hard running player who can win his own ball and use it smartly. Prepared to bodyline the ball, he reads the game well. Queensland U18 representative this year and AIS/AFL Academy graduate.

Name: Jarrad Grant
DOB: 6/07/1989
Height: 192.4cm
Weight: 76.7kg
Position: Tall forward
Bio: Strong marking and quick player with exceptional hands. Smart on the lead and dangerous near goal. Vic Metro U18 representative this year. AIS/AFL Academy graduate. From Frankston Bombers FC

Name: Easton Wood
DOB: 4/09/1989
Height: 184 cm
Weight: 82 kg
Recruited From: CAMPERDOWN
Bio: Athletic running midfielder with a huge leap. Tough hard player.

LostDoggy
24-11-2007, 02:03 PM
Missing Wood. O'Keefe is in twice.

bornadog
24-11-2007, 02:10 PM
Missing Wood. O'Keefe is in twice.

Thanks, I deleted the double entry, but haven't got the details on Wood yet

GVGjr
24-11-2007, 02:13 PM
Thanks, I deleted the double entry, but haven't got the details on Wood yet

186cm athletic and versatile from Geelong Grammar

bornadog
24-11-2007, 02:19 PM
186cm athletic and versatile from Geelong Grammar

What position does he play?

GVGjr
24-11-2007, 02:20 PM
What position does he play?

More defence and maybe midfield than anything else but I don't think he has a true or set position.

Go_Dogs
24-11-2007, 03:16 PM
Ok, so Grant is a key forward, with good speed. Who could he be similar too, someone like Buddy in style, as in, great agility, will kick running goals, good on the lead, but also able to take a contested grab?

Ward, we have all heard a lot about.

Reid sounds like he could be a Cross/West/Boyd type of extractor, who if he improves his foot skills, a very dangerous inside mid?

Wood seems like a super athlete who has a bit of football nous, even though it hasn't been his sole focus. More of a project player who'll probably need a few years in the system, but could be a fast learner/developer too? His athletic prowess is impressive.

Boumann sounds almost like a Westhoff type to me, someone who will not play as THE key forward, but more so as a second or third option, playing a more cameo role, which imo is excellent. If he can become the type who bobs up for a couple of goals a game, that would be pleasing. Good mover too.

O'Keefe sounds like an exciting small forward, who could potentially move into the midfield if he builds his motor. I'm thinking, good finisher/ball user, good decision maker, creative type player. Not sure who he would be similar too, but noticed he was compared to Higgins on BF. Perhaps like Gray, whom Port picked up last year?

Bulldog Revolution
24-11-2007, 03:31 PM
Reid sounds like he could be a Cross/West/Boyd type of extractor, who if he improves his foot skills, a very dangerous inside mid?

I watched the highlights of Reid and quite liked what I saw, seemed pretty reasonable at gathering off the deck and then have a run before kicking long, I know its easy to see it all through rose coloured glasses after the draft but that is the great thing about the draft, it offers hope.

I think he might start as a rebounding defender, hopefully a Brett Jones from the Eagles type

Go_Dogs
24-11-2007, 03:34 PM
I watched the highlights of Reid and quite liked what I saw, seemed pretty reasonable at gathering off the deck and then have a run before kicking long, I know its easy to see it all through rose coloured glasses after the draft but that is the great thing about the draft, it offers hope.

I think he might start as a rebounding defender, hopefully a Brett Jones from the Eagles type

So his kicking skills looked reasonable from the video? If so, great.

Good call on starting him as a rebounding defender. Someone with a bit of hardness, but still some dash could potentially become a very damaging half back.

Dancin' Douggy
24-11-2007, 04:48 PM
Well that draft has left me completely bewildered. What happened to Gaertner? and Gourdis?
I don't know if anyone noticed, but we've just lost 7 players over 190cm off our list this season. We are screaming, SCREAMING out for tall forwards, we haven't successfully drafted or traded for one since Chris Grant in 1988. 19 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!!
So where are we if Jarrad Grant does his knee or breaks a leg etc. ala Walsh, M. West?
Who else do we have lined up in the system? No one. ZIP. NIL. ZERO.
I have just about had a gutfull of Scotty Clayton's aversion to drafting tall players.
I notice Clayton was given an F by afl insider for this draft.
Grant, Gaertner, and Gourdis should all be on our list.
We better Rookie some tall kids
:mad::confused::mad::confused:

GVGjr
24-11-2007, 04:52 PM
Well that draft has left me completely bewildered. What happened to Gaertner? and Gourdis?
I don't know if anyone noticed, but we've just lost 7 players over 190cm off our list this season. We are screaming, SCREAMING out for tall forwards, we haven't successfully drafted or traded for one since Chris Grant in 1988. 19 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!!
So where are we if Jarrad Grant does his knee or breaks a leg etc. ala Walsh, M. West?
Who else do we have lined up in the system? No one. ZIP. NIL. ZERO.
I have just about had a gutfull of Scotty Clayton's aversion to drafting tall players.
I notice Clayton was given an F by afl insider for this draft.
Grant, Gaertner, and Gourdis should all be on our list.
We better Rookie some tall kids
:mad::confused::mad::confused:

That point is not lost on me DD but as I said earlier I think he was only one tall short from a very good draft for the club.

By the way for every one else this is AFL Insiders assessment of our draft picks.

Western Bulldogs: F

The Bulldogs don't know where they are, they might be trying to win now and Hudson and Welsh point to that. But the players they took in the national draft won't do anything soon and Johnson, West, Akermanis and others will be long gone before any of these players contribute. There was a time when people said Where's The Beef, and unfortunately for fans of the Bulldogs they will continue to ask. Every single one of their picks is described as an athlete, it would have been a better idea to select some footballers.

5 – Jarrad Grant, tall forward
19 – Callan Ward, midfielder
35 – Sam Reid, midfielder
43 – Easton Wood, medium forward
48 – Jarrad Boumann, tall forward
63 – Guy O'Keefe, midfielder/small forward
67 – PASS

GVGjr
24-11-2007, 04:57 PM
Just got this sent to me by the club

The LeasePlan Western Bulldogs had a successful day at the AFL NAB Draft picking up six key players, five from Victoria and one from Queensland.

The club secured Jarrad Grant first up with pick number 5 before taking Callan Ward at #19, then Sam Reid (#35), Easton Wood (#43), Jarrad Boumann (#48), and finished with Guy O’Keefe (#63) before passing on pick number 67.

Western Bulldogs Recruiting Manager, Scott Clayton said the result was a great mix of tall and versatile players.

“Jarrad Grant it’s a tall, quick forward who makes strong contested marks and was a great pick up for us. He is also good friends with Andrejs Everitt so its always good to get players who have a connection to the club.”

“Callan Ward is a local boy who is tough, competitive and an inside leader. He reads the game very well and is a strong player.”

The Bulldogs had kept their views of Camperdown youngster Easton Wood quiet in the hopes that no other club would snap him up in the earlier rounds and Clayton was pleased to have him at pick #43.

“We’ve basically had him down a mine shaft for the last few months but I think a few other clubs had gotten wind of it so its very pleasing to have been able to select him. He is very athletic, a great sportsman and brings a big, strong body to the Club. He is a cricketer and had a scholarship to attend Geelong Grammar for athletics and cricket so he knows the world of sport.”

Sam Reid was the only interstate player selected by the Club coming from Caloundra in Queensland. The Western Bulldogs are sponsored by Caloundra Tourism and the local sponsor is now delighted to have a formal connection to the organization.

“Sam Reid is an exceptionally gifted midfielder, he carry the ball well and plays inside.

Jarrad Grant

Previous Club: Dandenong Stingrays

Born: 6/07/1989

Callan Ward

Previous Club: Western Jets

Born: 10/04/1990

Height: 184.7cm

Weight: 73kg

Sam Reid

Previous Club: Zillmere

Born: 7/11/1989

Height: 187.6cm

Weight: 79.1kg

Jarrad Boumann

Previous Club: Dandenong Stingrays

Born: 18/08/1989

Height: 196.4cm

Weight: 82.3kg

Easton Wood

Previous Club: Camperdown

Born: 4/09/1989

Guy O’Keefe

Previous Club: Geelong Falcons

Born: 5/12/1989

Height: 185cm

Weight: 75.8kg

Topdog
24-11-2007, 05:05 PM
That point is not lost on me DD but as I said earlier I think he was only one tall short from a very good draft for the club.

By the way for every one else this is AFL Insiders assessment of our draft picks.

Western Bulldogs: F

The Bulldogs don't know where they are, they might be trying to win now and Hudson and Welsh point to that. But the players they took in the national draft won't do anything soon and Johnson, West, Akermanis and others will be long gone before any of these players contribute. There was a time when people said Where's The Beef, and unfortunately for fans of the Bulldogs they will continue to ask. Every single one of their picks is described as an athlete, it would have been a better idea to select some footballers.

5 – Jarrad Grant, tall forward
19 – Callan Ward, midfielder
35 – Sam Reid, midfielder
43 – Easton Wood, medium forward
48 – Jarrad Boumann, tall forward
63 – Guy O'Keefe, midfielder/small forward
67 – PASS

Ward is described as an athlete?

Dancin' Douggy
24-11-2007, 05:11 PM
just to add to my earlier rant.
the average height of our list as it stands now has dropped from 188 to 183cm
Now this is bad in anyone's language.
To put this into perspective Geelongs Average height was 188 last year.Port 189 and even Richmond ( so called munchkin land) 187. we are now by a mile the shortest team in the comp.
WE HAVE NO ONE TO KICK IT LONG TO!!!!!!
I'm p$#@*ed off!

LostDoggy
24-11-2007, 05:19 PM
Stop with all the negativity DD we just drafted 2 key forward prospects and are very likely to snare another tall forward as a rookie.

Topdog
24-11-2007, 05:27 PM
To put this into perspective Geelongs Average height was 188 last year.Port 189 and even Richmond ( so called munchkin land) 187. we are now by a mile the shortest team in the comp.
I'm p$#@*ed off!

Which players would you have gotten instead?

We drafted the best tall forward available and yet you are still complaining.

How did you work out that average height?

LostDoggy
24-11-2007, 05:34 PM
all players we drafted are taller than 183cm.
??????????????

Dancin' Douggy
24-11-2007, 06:19 PM
OK, but I just felt someone had to say it. Is it a case of the emporors new clothes where we all keep agreeing we've had a great draft and Claytons a genius when the figures just don't add up.
What do you think of dropping our average height from 188 to 183? remember we've got a freak in Street at 211cm who pushes the ave. height up as well. I'm not normally a negative fan and you won't hear me bagging the players on match day but.................

Dancin' Douggy
24-11-2007, 06:23 PM
Which players would you have gotten instead?

We drafted the best tall forward available and yet you are still complaining.

How did you work out that average height?

Divided the combined height of current list by number of players

Dancin' Douggy
24-11-2007, 06:25 PM
all players we drafted are taller than 183cm.
??????????????

Yes but the players we lost were nearly all talls. 7 players 190cm or over gone since the season ended. Darcy Grant Walsh West Baird etc.
So the average height falls

The Coon Dog
24-11-2007, 06:30 PM
OK, but I just felt someone had to say it. Is it a case of the emporors new clothes where we all keep agreeing we've had a great draft and Claytons a genius when the figures just don't add up.
What do you think of dropping our average height from 188 to 183? remember we've got a freak in Street at 211cm who pushes the ave. height up as well. I'm not normally a negative fan and you won't hear me bagging the players on match day but.................

DD, let's try to get this into some sort of perspective.

11 players who were on our list last season are gone.

I'll class them as talls, mediums & smalls for arguments sake.

Talls - Grant, Darcy, M. West, & Walsh

Mediums - Power, Baird, McCormack & Montgomery

Smalls - Robbins, Faulkner & McMahon.

Now look at the talls. Grant was injured for much of the year. Champion, but his best is long gone. Darcy, struggled after 2 knee re-co's. M. West & Walsh, both struggled after knee re-co's. We got very little out of them all last season, so whatever replaces them will do no worse, irrespective of height.

It looks like we'll get Welsh in the PSD who plays tall. Hudson is tall. Grant & Baumann are both talls.

4 talls out, 4 talls in.

Topdog
24-11-2007, 06:34 PM
Yes but the players we lost were nearly all talls. 7 players 190cm or over gone since the season ended. Darcy Grant Walsh West Baird etc.
So the average height falls

And not a single player that was useful to the Bulldogs in 2007. Have you included the new players in your average height? Or are you just taking out the 7 and not included 6 new ones plus Welsh? That would be a pretty dishonest way to go about it.

I actually forgot about Hudson and Callan. Have they been included in your height? What about McMahon and Power?

macca
24-11-2007, 07:44 PM
sam reid and callan ward sound like tough nuts. something we need. ward sounds a bit like brad sewell with his focus in preparation and dedication to the game. the only question I have is on easton wood. I don't know about clayton's punt on smokeys. he has a habit on the last pick.

lets not be negative on the these selections. We drafting these kids on talent and potential, and some luck wouldn't be a bad thing for our new recruits. We have been quite unluck with injuries to some of our young kids. i.e walsh, falkner, m.west etc... only time will tell. Who would've thought that harris was going to be centre half back when we picked him up late 5 years ago ?

Dancin' Douggy
24-11-2007, 07:56 PM
Good point. I had forgotten about Hudson and I'm not interested in winning an argument here.
If I'm proven wrong I'll be very happy.
In regards as whether a player "plays tall" or is useless. all I did was crunch the numbers.
Take off the delisted players. Add the new players.

Not to be a bitter negative person but just as a matter of factual interest.

(Sam Power by the way was 190cm tall. Same as Hargs. Hard to believe I know.)
To lose 7 players off the list over 190cm is a pretty significant change to the list and I think we should have taken more talls.
Is there anyone else out there who can't believe we haven't unearthed a long term quality forward since Chris in 1988??? Am I completely alone here?

Bulldog Revolution
24-11-2007, 10:01 PM
Good point. I had forgotten about Hudson and I'm not interested in winning an argument here.
If I'm proven wrong I'll be very happy.
In regards as whether a player "plays tall" or is useless. all I did was crunch the numbers.
Take off the delisted players. Add the new players.

Not to be a bitter negative person but just as a matter of factual interest.

(Sam Power by the way was 190cm tall. Same as Hargs. Hard to believe I know.)
To lose 7 players off the list over 190cm is a pretty significant change to the list and I think we should have taken more talls.
Is there anyone else out there who can't believe we haven't unearthed a long term quality forward since Chris in 1988??? Am I completely alone here?

No you are certainly not alone, we've tried a range of stop gap options (Bandy et al)

But have also had a bit of bad luck when we have been in drafts and taken key forwards that haven't panned out (Walsh, Wells, MWest). The years where we had our earliest picks had few standout forwards. I know we passed on Franklin but Griffen will not have us regretting that by the end of next year.

The positive is that we've added two other potential tall forward options through the draft Grant and Baumann - plus we will pick up Welsh who will go straight into the side. And we've added needed grunt with 3 tallish tough on baller utility types (Ward, Reid and Wood)

Sockeye Salmon
25-11-2007, 12:37 AM
I'm p$#@*ed off!

Darcy 198 v Hudson 199
Grant 193 v Grant 192
Walsh 196 v Boumann 196
Power 190 v Reid 187
Baird 189 v Welsh 188
McMahon 184 v Wood 186
McCormack 181 v Ward 184
Montgomery 180 v O'Keefe 185
Robbins 179 v Callan 180

How could our average height have dropped? It actually should have risen.

Dancin' Douggy
25-11-2007, 12:49 AM
No you are certainly not alone, we've tried a range of stop gap options (Bandy et al)

But have also had a bit of bad luck when we have been in drafts and taken key forwards that haven't panned out (Walsh, Wells, MWest). The years where we had our earliest picks had few standout forwards. I know we passed on Franklin but Griffen will not have us regretting that by the end of next year.

The positive is that we've added two other potential tall forward options through the draft Grant and Baumann - plus we will pick up Welsh who will go straight into the side. And we've added needed grunt with 3 tallish tough on baller utility types (Ward, Reid and Wood)

Yes I know we've had bad luck. That's why you need more than one option. Like I said, if we have bad luck with J. Grant the same way we did with Tim Walsh there's absolutely no back up. NOTHING.
I loveGriffin and don't hold regrets about that draft. Griff is a star Williams really could be incredible. I'm not a serial whiner please believe that. Just a little deflated after the draft but LOVING the election coverage by Kerry O'Brien.

Bulldog Revolution
25-11-2007, 09:31 AM
Yes I know we've had bad luck. That's why you need more than one option. Like I said, if we have bad luck with J. Grant the same way we did with Tim Walsh there's absolutely no back up. NOTHING.
I loveGriffin and don't hold regrets about that draft. Griff is a star Williams really could be incredible. I'm not a serial whiner please believe that. Just a little deflated after the draft but LOVING the election coverage by Kerry O'Brien.

I agree Dancin, we need options and I am also not sure that we did enough with this draft to provide them - I guess time will be the judge

The Doctor
25-11-2007, 10:38 AM
On paper I think it's been an excellent draft. We have clearly targetted defficiencies in our list and attempted to address them.

The 2 things we needed most tall forwards and tough inside midfielders have been delivered. I can't see any any skinny outside midfielders in this group. Yet our attacking game built around pace doesn't seem to have been compromised.

Like everyone else I would have liked to see a ruckman called however we will likely have Ayce Cordy next year and as TCD reports we are looking to pick one up in the rookie draft. So fair enough.

If we land Welsh in the PSD it would mean a very good trade/draft period in my view.

LostDoggy
25-11-2007, 03:16 PM
I don't think we could ever win.
People talked about speed issues, now its a short list.

One point I'd like to make is losing 7 190+cm talls from list is not a huge issue when 2 retired and 5 weren't very good. There was an obvious imbalance of too many talls of poor quality.

We only need 1 or 2 to make it to change the whole complexion of the side.

Mantis
25-11-2007, 04:22 PM
I don't think we could ever win.
People talked about speed issues, now its a short list.

One point I'd like to make is losing 7 190+cm talls from list is not a huge issue when 2 retired and 5 weren't very good. There was an obvious imbalance of too many talls of poor quality.

We only need 1 or 2 to make it to the whole complexion of the side.

Exactly right.

Our back half for once has some size, they maybe a little inexperienced, but atleast we won't be going into season 08 with a short defence.

We now have on our list a very solid ruckman who is strong bodied and will give us a strong contest.

Our forwardline is still a little undersized and will probably be undersized next year. I hope that players like Skipper and Minson can improve there games and give us a big bodied player who can provide a strong contest and continually present. Welsh, if picked up will give us another option. We hope over the next 2 years Tiller, Grant and perhaps others can build up there bodies and experience with Willi and hopefully a few games with the senior team so that they will be good AFL players after this period.

Dancin' Douggy
26-11-2007, 03:32 PM
Darcy 198 v Hudson 199
Grant 193 v Grant 192
Walsh 196 v Boumann 196
Power 190 v Reid 187
Baird 189 v Welsh 188
McMahon 184 v Wood 186
McCormack 181 v Ward 184
Montgomery 180 v O'Keefe 185
Robbins 179 v Callan 180

How could our average height have dropped? It actually should have risen.
I hadn't factored Hudson or Welsh in so you're right there. But I did count Pask(191) and M.West(195) also Baird is listed at 192, Mcmahon 185,McCormack 183.
Anyway I'm happy to be proven wrong and as I read about the players we took and let it sink in, I'm quietly starting to feel smug about the batch we just picked up.
Hoping Grant is the "Buddy Franklin" of the draft and Richmond supporters start tearing their hair out (again). Very enlightening and reassuring article on Claytons draft strategy in the Herald sun Today. I would still hope we rookie at least 2 genuine talls, Gaertner sounds like a good one but I'll stop with the negativity and hope Grant has a clear run with injuries. The smokey Easton Wood sounds very exciting and there's nothing better than an injection of local blood so I'm hoping Ward is the next Bubba. BRING ON 2OO8
By the way average height of current list is still 188 so umm........errrrr..........welll........ I fink my calkerlater must be broaken or sumfink..
:o:confused:

Sockeye Salmon
26-11-2007, 03:42 PM
I hadn't factored Hudson or Welsh in so you're right there. But I did count Pask(191) and M.West(195) also Baird is listed at 192, Mcmahon 185,McCormack 183.
Anyway I'm happy to be proven wrong and as I read about the players we took and let it sink in, I'm quietly starting to feel smug about the batch we just picked up.
Hoping Grant is the "Buddy Franklin" of the draft and Richmond supporters start tearing their hair out (again). Very enlightening and reassuring article on Claytons draft strategy in the Herald sun Today. I would still hope we rookie at least 2 genuine talls, Gaertner sounds like a good one but I'll stop with the negativity and hope Grant has a clear run with injuries. The smokey Easton Wood sounds very exciting and there's nothing better than an injection of local blood so I'm hoping Ward is the next Bubba. BRING ON 2OO8
By the way average height of current list is still 188 so umm........errrrr..........welll........ I fink my calkerlater must be broaken or sumfink..
:o:confused:

Pask and M. West were rookies, though, and we can still pick up 3 more. We know one of the three will be a ruckman and there's a good chance one of the other two will be a KPP as well.

Baird was never 192.

I would very much doubt we will rookie Gaertner.

Dancin' Douggy
26-11-2007, 03:53 PM
I'm curious about Gaertner, I've never seen him but why did some people have him in phantom drafts as high as pick 17? What's wrong with him? Is he crazy?

Mantis
26-11-2007, 04:16 PM
From reports he is quite a poor kick. He is bottom age so if he isn't drafted in the PSD (is he even eligible??) he can play another year in the TAC cup and work on this obvious flaw.

Go_Dogs
26-11-2007, 04:24 PM
From reports he is quite a poor kick. He is bottom age so if he isn't drafted in the PSD (is he even eligible??) he can play another year in the TAC cup and work on this obvious flaw.

Pretty sure he's not eligible.

bulldogtragic
06-07-2013, 12:24 AM
Name: Callan Ward
DOB: 10/04/1990
Height: 184.6cmWeight: 73.0kg
Recruited From: WESTERN JETS
Position: Medium defender
Bio: One touch player who reads game well and is very capable overhead. Shows great courage in his attack on the ball. Vic Metro representative at NAB AFL U18 Championships. From Spotswood FC

Name: Guy O'Keefe
DOB:5/12/1989
Height:185.0cm Weight: 75.8kg
Recruited From: GEELONG FALCONS
Position: Medium midfielder/forward
Bio: Creative player who reads the game very well and is dangerous near goal. Vic Country U18 representative this year. From Geelong Grammar.

Name: Jarrad Boumann
DOB: 18/08/1989
Height: 196.4cm Weight: 82.3kg
Position: Forward
Bio: Athletic tall forward with pace, underlined by a 2.86sec for 20m at NAB AFL state screening session. Can also spend time down back and in the ruck. Strong overhead with a long, penetrating kick

Name:Sam Reid
Recruited From: ZILLMERE
DOB: 7/11/1989
Weight: 187.6cm
DOB: 79.1kg
Bio: Hard running player who can win his own ball and use it smartly. Prepared to bodyline the ball, he reads the game well. Queensland U18 representative this year and AIS/AFL Academy graduate.

Name: Jarrad Grant
DOB: 6/07/1989
Position: Tall forward
Bio: Strong marking and quick player with exceptional hands. Smart on the lead and dangerous near goal. Vic Metro U18 representative this year. AIS/AFL Academy graduate. From Frankston Bombers FC

Name: Easton Wood
DOB: 4/09/1989
Height: 184 cm
Weight: 82 kg
Recruited From: CAMPERDOWN
Bio: Athletic running midfielder with a huge leap. Tough hard player.
Looks like pick 67 (our pass) was the closest thing to a certainty in his draft. Read the posts, Clayton got a F then, not sure if there is a lower score now... :(

Remi Moses
06-07-2013, 12:49 AM
God that was painful reading
Phewww.

F'scary
06-07-2013, 12:21 PM
Ouch!