PDA

View Full Version : Vote 1, the Bont.

Twodogs
14-07-2015, 03:28 PM
Marcus Bontempelli got a GOTY nomination. Play the clip and vote for the great man.

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/2015-07-13/bontempelli-earns-goty-nomination

He won't win-Bulldog players never seem to-but vote anyway.

LostDoggy
15-07-2015, 08:23 AM
Already voted but I liked Dahl's better.

boydogs
15-07-2015, 02:28 PM
Already voted but I liked Dahl's better.

Stringer's was better than both IMO

Twodogs
15-07-2015, 04:36 PM

Yep.

LostDoggy
15-07-2015, 06:39 PM

Stringer's was fantastic in regards to sheer power and revving up the team, but Dahlhaus was running at full throttle with a bloke breathing down his neck, and just managed to squeeze the kick off in a very tight angle, again, at very high speed. Total class.

bornadog
15-07-2015, 06:46 PM
Stringer's was fantastic in regards to sheer power and revving up the team, but Dahlhaus was running at full throttle with a bloke breathing down his neck, and just managed to squeeze the kick off in a very tight angle, again, at very high speed. Total class.

I thought that was a brilliant goal. I also liked Wally's goal, he actually looked like he had pace.

Twodogs
15-07-2015, 07:44 PM
I thought that was a brilliant goal. I also liked Wally's goal, he actually looked like he had pace.

I actually felt a bit bad for the GCS defender who dropped the mark and then fell over. Loved how Wally really bought the pressure to that contest.