PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Bontempelli on Talking Footy Tonight (27 July)

Ozza
27-07-2015, 05:26 PM
A heads up that Bonti is on Talking Footy tonight, on 7mate at 7:30pm.

Greystache
27-07-2015, 05:52 PM
This may just about make this show watchable... I said just.

Hopefully Luke Darcy, Watson, and Carey have the week off.

bornadog
27-07-2015, 05:57 PM

I have never watched it, but may record and I can skip through.

Ozza
27-07-2015, 06:01 PM

If they all take the week off, it will be just Bonti...sitting in the studio, talking to the camera...and Bonti highlights package rolling in between. Awesome.

Ozza
27-07-2015, 06:04 PM
I have never watched it, but may record and I can skip through.

I've had it on in the background a few times while doing other things.

Its a fairly mundane sort of show. They run through the weekend's games, and maybe the headline issues a bit - but by the end of Monday when it comes on - most footy fans have already seen or read about all of what they run through.

Flamethrower
27-07-2015, 07:21 PM
If they all take the week off, it will be just Bonti...sitting in the studio, talking to the camera...and Bonti highlights package rolling in between. Awesome.

Now that would make it worth watching!!!

When Monday evening comes around, the talk around the town, is who are we playing next week and will player X replace player Y.

Eastdog
27-07-2015, 08:12 PM
Might tune in.

The bulldog tragician
27-07-2015, 09:24 PM
Sign The Bont up for the next decade!

Such a composed young man, mature, level headed. I'm thankful every day that he's OURS

Remi Moses
27-07-2015, 09:53 PM
What an impressive young person the Bont is
No yeah Nah's there

Axe Man
28-07-2015, 10:43 AM
Tim Watson just had to drop a 'Marcus' Picken in there. Seriously - Marcus played 25 forgettable games 15 odd years ago. Liam has almost notched up 150 - get his name right!

azabob
28-07-2015, 11:04 AM
Tim Watson just had to drop a 'Marcus' Picken in there. Seriously - Marcus played 25 forgettable games 15 odd years ago. Liam has almost notched up 150 - get his name right!

Agree. Maybe Tim couldn't cope with having a guest named Marcus and trying to remember Liam's name?

Sedat
28-07-2015, 11:26 AM

Not even the presence of the Bont, accompanied by Luke Beveridge, Peter Gordon and Scragger the dog would influence me to watch that drivel. I'd possibly tune in if Scragger started gnawing at Luke Darcy's leg every time he started piping up about how brave Essendon has been throughout their drug scandal...

hujsh
28-07-2015, 11:26 AM
Agree. Maybe Tim couldn't cope with having a guest named Marcus and trying to remember Liam's name?

Tim, pat your head and rub your belly...no...no, you're patting your belly...now you're rubbing your head...now you're patting your belly and rubbing your head...just stop Tim...just stop.

bornadog
29-07-2015, 09:34 AM
For those who missed it:

see here (http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/video/2015-07-28/bontempelli-on-talking-points)

HOSE B ROMERO
29-07-2015, 11:44 PM
Super impressive The Bont. Get the feeling he would be quite comfortable letting teammates know if they were taking shortcuts.

As for Talking Footy, while not perfect, it leaves the channel 9 mob for dead. Darce is probably the weak link.
On the times i've caught the Sunday shows, channel 7 superior to 9 in my opinion.

Remi Moses
30-07-2015, 01:30 AM
Funny how Watson went silent when Hirds childish rant on Ryder was talked about.
Right behind Robbo in the Jimmsy Hird love stakes .