PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Western Bulldogs Josh Dunkley

bulldogtragic
29-08-2015, 03:53 PM
The newest young man to be selected by our club to help take us to the promise land. Welcome aboard young man.

bulldogtragic
24-11-2015, 09:12 PM
Josh Dunkley

Eastdog
24-11-2015, 09:15 PM
Welcome Josh. Good luck mate.

GVGjr
24-11-2015, 09:17 PM
Physically ready, great character and we will make him a better footballer

anfo27
24-11-2015, 09:18 PM
Not convinced with this pick but Josh is a dog now so all the best to the kid and hope he proves me wrong.

bulldogtragic
24-11-2015, 09:19 PM
Physically ready, great character and we will make him a better footballer

What position do we start him in?

GVGjr
24-11-2015, 09:20 PM
What position do we start him in?

Lets wait to hear from Dalrymple but longer term I think he is a defender. A big mid who can go into the back line.

LostDoggy
24-11-2015, 09:40 PM
Welcome to the Kennell Dunkers.
He dosn't have the same kicking style as his old man does he??:p

bornadog
24-11-2015, 10:01 PM
Old man was a champion and he has good character. Great pick

LostDoggy
24-11-2015, 10:01 PM
The big wraps on JD are character, leadership and fierceness at the contest. Excited to see what he adds to us.

jazzadogs
24-11-2015, 10:07 PM
What is the knock on Josh? I noticed there was a lot of hesitation pre-draft about Josh potentially being our first pick...obviously we all support him now, keen to know why the hesitation though.

FWIW on the Bulldogs website it says he was in discussions for our first pick at 11 before we traded out.

Go_Dogs
24-11-2015, 10:09 PM
Interesting we rated him so highly, but perhaps some big bodied insurance for the midfield who could end up playing s few roles for us as he develops.

Will be very interested to see how he tracks but it seems he's going to give himself every chance to succeed which is a good starting point.

F'scary
24-11-2015, 10:10 PM
I'm happy, he fits a type we need a couple more of and apparently can play.

lemmon
24-11-2015, 10:11 PM
What is the knock on Josh? I noticed there was a lot of hesitation pre-draft about Josh potentially being our first pick...obviously we all support him now, keen to know why the hesitation though.

FWIW on the Bulldogs website it says he was in discussions for our first pick at 11 before we traded out.

Kicking and athleticism were the two knocks I've read. Apparently is fairly slow and not a great tank thus far

LostDoggy
24-11-2015, 10:13 PM
Old man was a champion and he has good character. Great pick

Agree BAD.

GVGjr
24-11-2015, 10:21 PM
Interesting we rated him so highly, but perhaps some big bodied insurance for the midfield who could end up playing s few roles for us as he develops.

Will be very interested to see how he tracks but it seems he's going to give himself every chance to succeed which is a good starting point.

A bit like Clay Smith, great work ethic

Smads57
24-11-2015, 10:28 PM
Welcome to the Bulldogs Josh. Looking forward to see what you can bring to the midfield.

KT31
24-11-2015, 10:33 PM
Hopefully is a chip of the old block, welcome to the Dogs Josh.

Cyberdoggie
24-11-2015, 11:01 PM

Yeah I was going say he sounds like Smith.

Interesting that we would go for him.
Also being another inside mid? Does JM and SD think we are shallow in this area?
I thought with Smith,Libba and Stevens down we only had Wallis really doing hard inside work but he's slightly different.

Bulldog Revolution
25-11-2015, 08:01 AM
Physically he looks a good size and overhead target -

This provides some insight into his injury riddled 2015
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-11-06/18-days-to-the-draft-meet-the-tough-son-of-a-swans-gun-josh-dunkley

Whilst this provides insights into why Sydney may not have matched our bid
http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-premiership/afl-draft-josh-dunkley-is-no-certainty-to-become-a-swan-despite-nominating-the-club/story-e6frf3e3-1227621302072

Go_Dogs
25-11-2015, 08:32 AM

Given Clay's injury history the selection made sense to me. We obviously rated him very highly, and in all honesty, he wasn't a player I spent much time looking into - based on our work at the draft in recent times I'm very content to back our guys in.

comrade
25-11-2015, 09:35 AM
Being a Gippy boy, he's probably mates with Lukas Webb.

Mofra
25-11-2015, 10:17 AM
We do need another big inside mid, this kid will be huge.
Was unconvinced pre-draft but apparently his character ratings are off the chart, no wonder Dal loves him

soupman
25-11-2015, 11:34 AM

Webb posted a picture of them at the beach after the draft last night so they obviously know each other fairly well, which adds to the pairs at the club (Stringer and Crameri, Stevens and Smith, Boyd and Honeychurch etc.)

azabob
25-11-2015, 10:15 PM

Webb posted a picture of them at the beach after the draft last night so they obviously know each other fairly well, which adds to the pairs at the club (Stringer and Crameri, Stevens and Smith, Boyd and Honeychurch etc.)

He and Collins would also be well known to each other both being Country Vic players.

LostDoggy
26-11-2015, 11:32 AM
Having seen a bit of Dunkley throughout the year I am absolutely wrapped with this selection.

Yes the kicking action is suspect, but he makes up for that with his decision making.

Great leader, elite at winning his own ball, steps up in big moments and will always give a contest.

He will be our Lenny Hayes.

LostDoggy
26-11-2015, 12:18 PM
Having seen a bit of Dunkley throughout the year I am absolutely wrapped with this selection.

Yes the kicking action is suspect, but he makes up for that with his decision making.

Great leader, elite at winning his own ball, steps up in big moments and will always give a contest.

He will be our Lenny Hayes.

Big wrap. In all Ive read about Dunkley, it's the leadership/standing up at clutch moments aspects that draw people to him. It's a wonderful attribute to have. Looking back over a few matches, its amazing how often Bont wills something special out of himself when it really matters. Guys like this are rare - if JD can show it at AFL level, he'll be a steal.

Our crop of young leaders at present is easily best I've ever seen at the club.

F'scary
26-11-2015, 08:55 PM
Got my head around this selection on a needs basis. He is a big ultra-inside mid. We need one of them on our list. Our other bigger mids are different types to this. Our one other chunkier inside grunt is out after a third knee reco. Koby has the physique but is more a high half forward, he is not your first choice for the centre bounce set-up.

And apparently Dunkley is also good overhead. Bonus.

bornadog
26-11-2015, 11:51 PM
Got my head around this selection on a needs basis. He is a big ultra-inside mid. We need one of them on our list. Our other bigger mids are different types to this. Our one other chunkier inside grunt is out after a third knee reco. Koby has the physique but is more a high half forward, he is not your first choice for the centre bounce set-up.

And apparently Dunkley is also good overhead. Bonus.

Already 189cm and could do a Macrae and grow a few more.

always right
27-11-2015, 09:10 AM
Seems that he has a lot of attributes that will add to our team. As for his kicking, it's not appalling but clearly needs some work. We managed to dramatically improve the kicking of Clay Smith and Michael Talia in their time at the club abd they were starting further back than Dunkley. I'm optimistic....although it would be nice if he had an extra yard of pace.

KT31
27-11-2015, 09:49 AM
Seems that he has a lot of attributes that will add to our team. As for his kicking, it's not appalling but clearly needs some work. We managed to dramatically improve the kicking of Clay Smith and Michael Talia in their time at the club abd they were starting further back than Dunkley. I'm optimistic....although it would be nice if he had an extra yard of pace.
Would be great but realistically if that was the case Sydney would not have baulked or he wouldn't have lasted until our pick.

stefoid
27-11-2015, 03:02 PM
Serious question, but does playing zone defence expose guys your own guys who cant kick when you win the ball back?

Happy Days
27-11-2015, 03:16 PM
Serious question, but does playing zone defence expose guys your own guys who cant kick when you win the ball back?

Not really. Generally the guys who can't kick will make safe, short decisions to get the ball to guys who can. Talia from the Crows is a good example of this.

Mofra
27-11-2015, 03:34 PM
Not really. Generally the guys who can't kick will make safe, short decisions to get the ball to guys who can. Talia from the Crows is a good example of this.
Dale Morris kicks very safe when he has it, knows his limitations

LostDoggy
27-11-2015, 09:29 PM
Matty Boyd has been a much safer kick since being re-juvenated off half back.

bornadog
27-11-2015, 09:41 PM
Matty Boyd has been a much safer kick since being re-juvenated off half back.

Seems to have more time to deliver the ball.

LostDoggy
27-11-2015, 10:15 PM
Seems to have more time to deliver the ball.

Agreed BAD.
It's amazing how being taken out of the chaotic midfield crush,what a very precious few extra seconds to make and take the smart option has made to his game.
Reckon if he had have stayed in the midfield last year he might have called time.

BornInDroopSt'54
02-12-2015, 11:03 AM
Dunkley with Libba and Kobe back will mean Bontempelli will not need to do as much grunt work. Less chance of Bont tiring himself out in packs. Dunkley seems like a bigger bodied Mitch Wallis.

bornadog
02-12-2015, 01:10 PM
Number 20 (http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/2015-12-02/dunkley-slots-in-at-20)

Josh Dunkley was on the couch at home in Yarram, a small town in the southeast of Gippsland surrounded by family when the news filtered through that he was officially a Bulldog.

“It was pretty special”, the 18 year old said of the moment his name was called out.

Dunkley is the son of former Sydney full-back Andrew, and when the Swans elected not to match the Bulldogs bid, the powerful midfielder was on his way to Whitten Oval, and needless to say, Mum and Dad are pretty happy their boy was staying close to home.

“If it had of worked out that I was going to Sydney then so be it, but I’m on an AFL list and I’m in Victoria and close to home.

“They couldn’t be happier.”

Dunkley will wear number 20 for season 2016, his locker nestled in between 2014 number 2 pick, Lukas Webb, and Sutton Medallist Tom Liberatore.

The scouting reports on the Gippsland Power product talk about competiveness, his leadership, his ability to win his own ball, and at 189cm and 85kg, Dunkley has horsepower to burn.

In consideration for the 11th pick overall before it was traded out in return for Carlton’s pick 20 and 21, the Bulldogs were thrilled to see him still available at the Bulldogs first selection.

It’s been a surreal week for Josh and his fellow draftees, walking into an AFL club for the first time and meeting the likes of Murphy, Boyd, Morris and Picken, but he said getting his Guernsey number has made it all feel a bit more real.

“Yeah it does (feel real), you always look up to these guys that you’re training with now and you’re finally here, and being friends with them and talking to them, so it’s a massive eye opener.

“It’s pretty amazing to be here.”

hujsh
02-12-2015, 08:46 PM
It sure is surprising to see us mention that both our picks were in contention at pick 11;)

GVGjr
11-02-2016, 08:56 PM
I've been very impressed with the way Dunkley handles himself in front of the media and he has obviously fitted in well with the team and is training well.

I'm interested in hearing peoples views on where he will likely play in the seniors and what skills and qualities he has for us to have rated him so highly before the draft?

We also put in a bid for Ben Keays before the Dunkley selection. If we had been successful with our bid for Keays do you think we would have taken Collins or Dunkley with the next pick?

bulldogtragic
11-02-2016, 08:59 PM
I've been very impressed with the way Dunkley handles himself in front of the media and he has obviously fitted in well with the team and is training well.

I'm interested in hearing peoples views on where he will likely play in the seniors and what skills and qualities he has for us to have rated him so highly before the draft?

We also put in a bid for Ben Keays before the Dunkley selection. If we had been successful with our bid for Keays do you think we would have taken Collins or Dunkley with the next pick?

Bevo said at a function last year we were taking Collins no matter what. The entire table at the draft was stoked he made it us. On that I'd say Collins. :)

The Bulldogs Bite
11-02-2016, 09:24 PM
Bevo said at a function last year we were taking Collins no matter what. The entire table at the draft was stoked he made it us. On that I'd say Collins. :)

It's a bit strange that we bidded on Keays and took Dunkley before selecting Collins if this is the case.

In response to GVG, I think we clearly need another inside mid (how quickly times change) given Clay is unlikely to ever feature prominently, Libba did a knee/no guarantee to return given re-occurrences of ACLs and Koby's foot. Jong is still very much unproven despite a good improvement curve. We were pretty slim in this area last year at times and whilst at 'full strength' we look fine, reality is you're never at full strength. A lot of inside mids do get injured throughout the year too, so more depth is probably needed. At a pick close to 30, we probably saw Dunkley as a - fitting a need and b - best available.

You would think he will shift between a half forward flank and midfield. How much exposure he gets to AFL is hard to gauge. Our list looks pretty strong and he's obviously starting from behind, but typically each year a first year player surprises and he could be that player.

boydogs
11-02-2016, 09:33 PM
It's a bit strange that we bidded on Keays and took Dunkley before selecting Collins if this is the case.

You want Brisbane & Sydney to pay as high a price as possible if they match you

bulldogtragic
11-02-2016, 09:35 PM

In response to GVG, I think we clearly need another inside mid (how quickly times change) given Clay is unlikely to ever feature prominently, Libba did a knee/no guarantee to return given re-occurrences of ACLs and Koby's foot. Jong is still very much unproven despite a good improvement curve. We were pretty slim in this area last year at times and whilst at 'full strength' we look fine, reality is you're never at full strength. A lot of inside mids do get injured throughout the year too, so more depth is probably needed. At a pick close to 30, we probably saw Dunkley as a - fitting a need and b - best available.

You would think he will shift between a half forward flank and midfield. How much exposure he gets to AFL is hard to gauge. Our list looks pretty strong and he's obviously starting from behind, but typically each year a first year player surprises and he could be that player.

I've heard it elsewhere that the table was thinking Collins was gone when Hawthorn slowly called Kieran... And couldn't believe he was I play at Hawthorns pick let alone ours. It's not that strange really when you consider that we had the next pick and knew we were going to use that on Collins irrespective of the bids or non-bids on the first pick. It was just strategy that he was taken second. Both boys names were thrown around when we had pick 11. It was a ballsy move to trade down to a consecutive pick, but we won the lottery with the move. I'd love to see Dunkley work towards the engine room, but now I'd look at development and where he would benefit most playing. With Stew out and Stringer allegedly playing more midfield, perhaps forward with some mid time would be the go.

The Bulldogs Bite
11-02-2016, 09:41 PM
You want Brisbane & Sydney to pay as high a price as possible if they match you

Is there really that much of a difference between the two picks we had points wise?

I've heard it elsewhere that the table was thinking Collins was gone when Hawthorn slowly called Kieran... And couldn't believe he was I play at Hawthorns pick let alone ours. It's not that strange really when you consider that we had the next pick and knew we were going to use that on Collins irrespective of the bids or non-bids on the first pick. It was just strategy that he was taken second. Both boys names were thrown around when we had pick 11. It was a ballsy move to trade down to a consecutive pick, but we won the lottery with the move. I'd love to see Dunkley work towards the engine room, but now I'd look at development and where he would benefit most playing. With Stew out and Stringer allegedly playing more midfield, perhaps forward with some mid time would be the go.

I just find it a little odd that we were apparently so over the moon that Collins was available, yet elected to go another route first. The F/S points system was probably the deciding factor here, but as I said above, was there really a difference between our picks? Anyway - important thing is we got both. I won't go as far to say that we won the lottery yet, no player is a certainty - at least not before having seen them play - but they seem good types. Looking forward to seeing what they can do at both VFL/AFL level this year.

bulldogtragic
11-02-2016, 09:54 PM
Is there really that much of a difference between the two picks we had points wise?

I just find it a little odd that we were apparently so over the moon that Collins was available, yet elected to go another route first. The F/S points system was probably the deciding factor here, but as I said above, was there really a difference between our picks? Anyway - important thing is we got both. I won't go as far to say that we won the lottery yet, no player is a certainty - at least not before having seen them play - but they seem good types. Looking forward to seeing what they can do at both VFL/AFL level this year.

I mean lottery in the sense if we kept pick 11 we'd have gotten one of them. Trading down got two of the players in the pick 11 discussion. That's a great result for giving up a very high pick. I can't/won't mention everything that Bevo said owing to him trusting a small group of members and bring very, very honest about a few things. Other than to say Collins was a dead set lock, he's very happy with Dunkley and rates The Specimen very highly too and thinks Adcock will be a great influence and still has good afl footy in him. As you say the main thing is we netted some very talented kids and with the right development could be vital cogs around our gun players. There's never been a better time to be a member in my lifetime and can't wait when these boys names are being bandied around the ins/outs threads. Id almost say it's never been harder to pick a best 22 with what I'm hoping to see from last year's draftees McLean, Webb, Cordy, Dale and Daniel

GVGjr
11-02-2016, 10:47 PM

No there wasn't. We bid for Keays and it was matched. We then bid for Dunkley ahead of Collins.

It's sort of plausible that we rated Collins ahead of Dunkley but selected Dunkley first. I gather if the Swans had matched our bid we would have taken Collins and Adams with the next two picks but I'm not 100% certain.

boydogs
11-02-2016, 11:03 PM

No, but given the choice, what's the downside of making Brisbane & Sydney pay a higher price instead of a lower one?

This sort of thing could have made the difference between Sam Skinner getting to us and going the pick before

GVGjr
11-02-2016, 11:25 PM
No, but given the choice, what's the downside of making Brisbane & Sydney pay a higher price instead of a lower one?

This sort of thing could have made the difference between Sam Skinner getting to us and going the pick before

With Sydney I think I read that the difference in points wouldn't have made any difference at all. Sydney might have matched a pick 35 bid but weren't interested in matching the earlier picks we were likely to have.

boydogs
12-02-2016, 12:30 AM
With Sydney I think I read that the difference in points wouldn't have made any difference at all. Sydney might have matched a pick 35 bid but weren't interested in matching the earlier picks we were likely to have.

We weren't to know that though

We wanted Collins, then Keays, then Dunkley, then probably Adams if they were both matched

Collins was ours no matter what, so pick Keays & Dunkley first so if they are matched, Brisbane & Sydney have to pay a higher price and move further back in the order, giving us more chance of picking ahead of them at later picks

bornadog
12-02-2016, 10:06 AM

I see him playing about 10 games this year, his body seems to be quiet mature. He will play some time in the middle as well as on the wings/half forward. I am really looking forward to see how he performs.

Mofra
12-02-2016, 10:32 AM
I don't think there is anything wrong with having a surplus of players who can win their own ball if most of those players can be effective when they're not in the midfield rotation. Libba is an excellent kick (especially given time and space on his left foot), Bonti is brilliant at distributing the ball, Stringer is a beast, Koby spent half his time playing high forward, etc

A lot of people didn't want Wines because he's an "inside mid" - he's a matchwinner. The old "inside / outside mid" paradigm isn't really a good fit for modern football anymore.

The Bulldogs Bite
12-02-2016, 11:59 AM
A lot of people didn't want Wines because he's an "inside mid" - he's a matchwinner. The old "inside / outside mid" paradigm isn't really a good fit for modern football anymore.

Yep, it's certainly changed, however there will always be genuine ball winners (Wines, seemingly Dunkley) and those who are better distributing the ball by foot (eg. Dale) but in today's game you really can't afford to be one or the other. You need to be both.

Macrae has turned out to be a great example of this. He can now win his own ball but he still finds space. Wines is a beast too, both selections must make Melbourne cry knowing they went Toumpas.

Mofra
12-02-2016, 12:37 PM
Macrae has turned out to be a great example of this. He can now win his own ball but he still finds space. Wines is a beast too, both selections must make Melbourne cry knowing they went Toumpas.
Macrae is an exception rather than the rule - HFFer who became a midfielder during his draft year who learned to win his own ball at the elite level.
Big tick to Dalrymple in drafting kids with 'teachibility'

LostDoggy
12-02-2016, 12:45 PM
A great example of a player who had been pigeon holed as a pure inside mid for years, but moved into a more varied role would have to be Matty Boyd. Great to have a back flanker who is also a contested ball beast when the need arises.

BornInDroopSt'54
12-02-2016, 05:22 PM
A great example of a player who had been pigeon holed as a pure inside mid for years, but moved into a more varied role would have to be Matty Boyd. Great to have a back flanker who is also a contested ball beast when the need arises.

It will be sad to see Matty go and I bet he has a great year, but it could be his last with guys like Dunkley in the wings.

Mofra
15-02-2016, 05:47 PM
It will be sad to see Matty go and I bet he has a great year, but it could be his last with guys like Dunkley in the wings.
Also take into account his new role and Adcock being able to play it (experienced head in the backline).
The end creeps up pretty quickly on some, although Boyd is a Crossy-like freak with training so who knows.

Twodogs
15-02-2016, 10:53 PM
Also take into account his new role and Adcock being able to play it (experienced head in the backline).
The end creeps up pretty quickly on some, although Boyd is a Crossy-like freak with training so who knows.

Started a couple of years later too. But on the other hand he took more than his fair share of bash and crash.

Ghost Dog
16-02-2016, 01:59 AM

Was probably his long bomb style of kick, most frustrating for supporters, that earned him his reputation.

azabob
04-04-2016, 09:15 AM
I've been impressed with Dunkleys strength in one on one contest and has already taken a couple of strong marks one on one indicating to me he is strong through the core and will only get stronger.

It's easy to see why Simon D and co selected him.

comrade
04-04-2016, 10:44 AM
I've been impressed with Dunkleys strength in one on one contest and has already taken a couple of strong marks one on one indicating to me he is strong through the core and will only get stronger.

I wish Tommy Boyd had hands like Dunk.

Will be a brute when he moves into the midfield. Looks reasonably athletic, too.

A line up of Libba, Bont, Wallis, Dunkley, Macrae & Stevens is going to put the hurt on for many years to come.

1eyedog
04-04-2016, 10:48 AM
I wish Tommy Boyd had hands like Dunk.

Will be a brute when he moves into the midfield. Looks reasonably athletic, too.

A line up of Libba, Bont, Wallis, Dunkley, Macrae & Stevens is going to put the hurt on for many years to come.

Tom's hands would be far superior to Dunkley's. Tom gets absolutely smashed in marking contests, gets blocked and double teamed. For anyone who questions Tom's hands keep watching that mark against the Pies. The Channel 7 commentary team are full of crap, but they're right when they say that in another 50 games and when Tom further strengthens through the core he will mark most balls in his general vicinity. His marking is elite and will be at AFL level given time.

Ghost Dog
04-04-2016, 06:25 PM
Laid a big sack on Mzungu and it stuck. Was good viewing. Brings quite a bit of poise to the table as a young kid.

F'scary
04-04-2016, 09:24 PM
Dunkley looks like a great choice. When he fills out a little he is going to present serious challenges to whoever we are playing against. Imagine, in 12 months time, having him and Clay playing either side of the CHF!

The Bulldogs Bite
04-04-2016, 10:12 PM
He will develop into a pretty physically imposing player who does most things well.

1eyedog
30-05-2016, 04:11 PM
Thought he was sensational yesterday - could have had 4 goals. 6 tackles, 10 marks and finds the ball. Going to be a gem. Where do we thing he will play going forward? A roaming forward or a big mid in the Clay Smith mould but better above his head? Something else?

Ozza
30-05-2016, 04:23 PM
Thought he was sensational yesterday - could have had 4 goals. 6 tackles, 10 marks and finds the ball. Going to be a gem. Where do we thing he will play going forward? A roaming forward or a big mid in the Clay Smith mould but better above his head? Something else?

He is very very good overhead - which helps him as a forward at the moment.
Probably difficult to see him going into the midfield at this point given our strength in there, but you'd imagine he'll end up an inside mid at some point down the line.

Mofra
30-05-2016, 04:32 PM
He is very very good overhead - which helps him as a forward at the moment.
Probably difficult to see him going into the midfield at this point given our strength in there, but you'd imagine he'll end up an inside mid at some point down the line.
He did have a couple of rotations in the middle yesterday, although he did play predominantly forward.
Probably needs a few pre-seasons to get his endurance up to required midfield standard but was very, very, very happy with his game on the weekend.

Dancin' Douggy
04-06-2016, 03:07 PM
I always think it's impressive when a young kid gets drafted, forces his way into the starting 22 and then stays there.
In a strong team too.
Well done.

GVGjr
04-06-2016, 04:30 PM
I always think it's impressive when a young kid gets drafted, forces his way into the starting 22 and then stays there.
In a strong team too.
Well done.

He's a very calm and relaxed youngster who's very composed. I sat near him at the Players Sponsors night and he mixed easily with the people on his table and anyone who popped over for a chat. Oh yeah, and he plays footy pretty well.

bornadog
09-09-2016, 05:45 PM
Who loves this kid - I do. 19 years old, hard as nails, 15 disposals, 4 tackles and two goals.

bulldogtragic
09-09-2016, 05:52 PM
Who loves this kid - I do. 19 years old, hard as nails, 15 disposals, 4 tackles and two goals.

Yep, there's a lot to like. Sydney let him slip by, I wonder if they thought he could do this straight up? If he can improve his disposal efficiency he will be a dead set star. He and Keiran Collins for our pick 12 last year looks like another list management and recruiting master stroke.

bornadog
09-09-2016, 05:56 PM
Yep, there's a lot to like. Sydney let him slip by, I wonder if they thought he could do this straight up? If he can improve his disposal efficiency he will be a dead set star. He and Keiran Collins for our pick 12 last year looks like another list management and recruiting master stroke.

last night he was at 73.3%

Twodogs
09-09-2016, 07:46 PM
He's fantastic. Thank God he didn't go to Sydney. Could you imagine that? Our Dunks playing for Sydney?

That'd be annoying.

Smads57
09-09-2016, 07:55 PM
Super impressed with his intensity in contests. Yes I love this kid!

ledge
09-09-2016, 08:49 PM
He already seems a good mark, Imagine when he does a couple more pre seasons and his body hardens, he will be a very very good mark in our forward line.

Sedat
09-09-2016, 09:31 PM
Don't funk with the Dunk

bulldogtragic
09-09-2016, 09:32 PM
Don't funk with the Dunk

So says Jack Darling... And his dirty underpants. :D

BornInDroopSt'54
10-09-2016, 12:15 PM
What a great debut season. Now we know Dalrymple got it right to get him as our no.1 draft pick. It's in his genes, he is a competitive beast. Once that solid frame matures, we'll have a Sunshine Harvester.

The Bulldogs Bite
10-09-2016, 12:34 PM
How impressive has the kid been in the second half of the season?

He has grown immensely from round 1, it's quite staggering.

Most pleasing was his ball use and finishing on Thursday Night in a massive final. Obviously it's one area of weakness - perhaps his only - but he was superb.

bulldogtragic
10-09-2016, 01:23 PM
I wonder if his litter brother will be selected by Sydney this time (draft year 2018).

1eyedog
10-09-2016, 02:34 PM
How impressive has the kid been in the second half of the season?

He has grown immensely from round 1, it's quite staggering.

Most pleasing was his ball use and finishing on Thursday Night in a massive final. Obviously it's one area of weakness - perhaps his only - but he was superb.

Love this kid. Added to his ability on field he is the nicest, most unassuming kid you'd ever meet. Quickly becoming my fav and I think he'll be an megastar.

Go_Dogs
10-09-2016, 02:52 PM
He's been immense.

Every time he's near the ball he impacts the contest. He's such a good size, can mark overhead and hits the scoreboard. Thought he was a very important contributor on Thursday night.

LostDoggy
11-09-2016, 01:18 AM
Whilst we rated him as a player, I remember Dal saying that where he really rated off the charts was regarding his character. Will be in the leadership group sooner rather than later. Absolute ripper.

Twodogs
11-09-2016, 02:51 AM
Has a touch of the Luke Hodges about him I reckon.

KT31
11-09-2016, 06:18 PM
Been excellent so far this season glad we ended up with him although he might have a Rising Star Medal around his neck if Sydney had of taken him.:rolleyes:

Twodogs
11-09-2016, 06:50 PM
He would have been AA if he'd played for Sydney.

anfo27
11-09-2016, 10:40 PM
Been hugely impressed with this kid in the second half of the year. Needs to improve his kicking quite a bit and his composure needs improving as well but his contested work is off the charts for a kid. His one on one work & taps to advantage are exceptional and the kid is as tough as they come.

comrade
11-09-2016, 11:00 PM
Been hugely impressed with this kid in the second half of the year. Needs to improve his kicking quite a bit and his composure needs improving as well but his contested work is off the charts for a kid. His one on one work & taps to advantage are exceptional and the kid is as tough as they come.

The play where Darling **** himself was great for 2 reasons. One obviously being that Dunks scared the bejeezus out of him, the other was Dunk's clever little tap under pressure to JJ which released him. Was something you'd expect from a gun 200 gamer.

Twodogs
11-09-2016, 11:09 PM
The play where Darling **** himself was great for 2 reasons. One obviously being that Dunks scared the bejeezus out of him, the other was Dunk's clever little tap under pressure to JJ which released him. Was something you'd expect from a gun 200 gamer.

I can think of a lot more than 2 reasons that made that bit of play great. But the fact that this time last year Dunks was playing underage footy and he made Darling shit himself like a big black Alsatian was definitely the best of them.

Ozza
12-09-2016, 12:48 PM

Absolutely, I do.

I thought some of his best contributions at times were how he was able to lock the ground ball in and not let it spill out to the eagles players. He's a really smart, tough kid. Rarely makes a bad decision - occasionally makes a skill error - but rarely shows bad judgement.

Gave me a heart attack on that goal in the third quarter though.

bornadog
12-09-2016, 01:01 PM

I thought what the hell is he doing, go back and have a shot, but he nailed it nicely.

comrade
12-09-2016, 01:47 PM
I thought what the hell is he doing, go back and have a shot, but he nailed it nicely.

He had 10 metres on the opponent, should have just put the jets on on kicked it from 20 on the run.

SlimPickens
12-09-2016, 02:02 PM

They mentioned during the telecast that the player were told to take the full 30 seconds to soak up some time. Think Dunks got caught in two minds because of this. Nailed it anyways so no harm.

The bulldog tragician
12-09-2016, 02:23 PM
Has a touch of the Luke Hodges about him I reckon.

Without the sniping that is too often heralded as bravery

craigsahibee
12-09-2016, 02:28 PM
Absolutely, I do.

I thought some of his best contributions at times were how he was able to lock the ground ball in and not let it spill out to the eagles players. He's a really smart, tough kid. Rarely makes a bad decision - occasionally makes a skill error - but rarely shows bad judgement.

As a ruckman though, he's not a patch on Adam Cooney ;)

always right
12-09-2016, 03:45 PM
As a ruckman though, he's not a patch on Adam Cooney ;)

That was clearly a stuff up. For one moment I thought it was a Beveridge tactic.....and I didn't like it.

LostDoggy
12-09-2016, 10:55 PM
That was clearly a stuff up. For one moment I thought it was a Beveridge tactic.....and I didn't like it.

There were others who could've gone though, but he was the one who did. Super stuff from a first year player.

Twodogs
12-09-2016, 11:09 PM
Which four players did we have in the centre for that bounce does anyone remember?

Ozza
13-09-2016, 10:12 AM
Definitely Macrae. And I think the others were Dahlhaus and Liberatore...but I'd have to check. But I recall thinking that Dunkley and Macrae were the tallest two - but Macrae can't jump.

Bulldog4life
13-09-2016, 01:01 PM
I can think of a lot more than 2 reasons that made that bit of play great. But the fact that this time last year Dunks was playing underage footy and he made Darling shit himself like a big black Alsatian was definitely the best of them.

He played a number of games in Richmond's VFL team last year which would have helped his maturity too.

Twodogs
14-09-2016, 07:00 AM
He played a number of games in Richmond's VFL team last year which would have helped his maturity too.

Richmond? Still he managed to get over it anyway.

bulldogtragic
17-09-2016, 10:31 AM
Mr September. What a kid. One goal, a poster and another behind.

PBs: Most Kicks 17, Most Inside 50's 8, Most SuperCoach 111, Most AFL Fantasy Pts 116

kruder
17-09-2016, 11:52 AM
Mr September. What a kid. One goal, a poster and another behind.

PBs: Most Kicks 17, Most Inside 50's 8, Most SuperCoach 111, Most AFL Fantasy Pts 116

I was keen for him to be dropped more for balance in the latter half of the year. His last two weeks have been sensational.

The bulldog tragician
17-09-2016, 11:57 AM
Fancy looking that composed, that self-assured in a game like that, with an opponent like that, in front of a huge crowd. He is a gem.

anfo27
17-09-2016, 12:15 PM
The kid is a warrior and born for the battlegrounds of September

Bulldog4life
17-09-2016, 12:20 PM
Dunks is a gun. So glad we got him. Bad move Swans.

bulldogtragic
17-09-2016, 12:22 PM
Dunks is a gun. So glad we got him. Bad move Swans.

I think they'll be thinking a lot harder at his younger brother in the 2018 draft.

Sedat
17-09-2016, 12:41 PM
He is already a beast in the midfield but he is so clever at finding dangerous spots inside forward 50 - goalkicking mids are worth their weight in gold. Not bad for a 19yo first year player.

bulldogtragic
17-09-2016, 12:49 PM
He is already a beast in the midfield but he is so clever at finding dangerous spots inside forward 50 - goalkicking mids are worth their weight in gold. Not bad for a 19yo first year player.

Early on you'd have Adams as an unbackable favourite for best first year player. Now Dunkley has it in the bag.

angelopetraglia
17-09-2016, 01:17 PM
So good last night on the biggest of stages. Absolute gun.

Twodogs
17-09-2016, 02:44 PM
I think they'll be thinking a lot harder at his younger brother in the 2018 draft.

What's his name? I already know his surname BTW.

bulldogtragic
17-09-2016, 03:17 PM
What's his name? I already know his surname BTW.

Kye.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
17-09-2016, 08:59 PM
Seriously heavy role this kid has stepped into this year. Normally 19 year old rookie's by this time of year are losing steam. Young Josh has thrived on the big September stage.

If he was a 15-20% better kick of the football , he would've surely been considered a serious contender for number 1 pick last year, so good are his other attributes. I mean his overhead marking, ability to withstand hits & hold his body position in contests, fitness and to cover the ground, plus his composure and strength of will. He's elite in so many important areas.

If anyone can improve his kicking even just a bit, he's going to be another scary long term addition to our contest-monster rich midfield.

azabob
17-09-2016, 10:00 PM

Fair to say I'm still impressed with Dunkley's strength in the contest!

bornadog
17-09-2016, 10:05 PM
Youngest player on the ground last night - he was superb.

LostDoggy
18-09-2016, 08:51 AM
Just took a moment to imagine a centre square group of Bont, Macrae and Dunkley when their bodies have had 2-3 more preseasons each. Must send shudders through 17 other clubs.

bulldogtragic
18-09-2016, 10:09 AM
Just took a moment to imagine a centre square group of Bont, Macrae and Dunkley when their bodies have had 2-3 more preseasons each. Must send shudders through 17 other clubs.

Libba & Wallis playing on the wing? :D

LostDoggy
18-09-2016, 08:36 PM
Libba & Wallis playing on the wing? :D

Teams don't start the same 3 in the square every bounce these days, they'll get their share of middle bounces as well as plenty of others :)

LostDoggy
05-10-2016, 01:39 AM
Here's a great list to head. Youngest ever VFL/AFL premiership Bulldogs:

Josh Dunkley (19y 267d) - 17 games
Ron McCarthy (19y 326d) - 35
Zaine Cordy (19y 340d) - 11
Ron Stockman (20y 38d) - 24
John Kerr (20y 73d) - 29
Caleb Daniel (20y 87d) - 34
Arthur Edwards (20y 114d) - 41
Don Ross (20y 218d) - 56
Toby McLean (20y 245d) - 19
Marcus Bontempelli (20y 312d) - 63
Tom Boyd (21y 42d) - 37
Ted Whitten (21y 61d) - 66

Twodogs
05-10-2016, 01:46 AM
Look at how close Whitten and Bontempelli are in age and games played in their first premiership.

Bont will play in a lot more.

bornadog
23-02-2017, 10:49 AM

John Kerr (20y 73d) - 29
Don Ross (20y 218d) - 56
Tom Boyd (21y 42d) - 37

I bet Josh is so happy to have been chosen by the Bulldogs, instead of heading to Sydney where is father was a champion, but without a premiership.

Some highlights of his first year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1dAAdUGxT0

I thought he was another one who was so important in the finals, especially the first half of the West Coke and the Hawthorn finals.

Mantis
23-02-2017, 11:28 AM
Premiership in 1st year, dating a Miss Universe contestant.. Life is pretty good for Josh.

Twodogs
23-02-2017, 11:29 AM
Premiership in 1st year, dating a Miss Universe contestant.. Life is pretty good for Josh.

Hes nearly as good as me...

1eyedog
23-02-2017, 11:35 AM
This kid is best 22 and I reckon he'll play early rounds due to strong VFL form. Kicks like his old man though both hands off the ball too early.

Ozza
28-02-2017, 03:36 PM
Reckon he has really got something about him, young Josh. A bit of an intangible, but I thought he was able to play some of his best footy when we were struggling as a team or when the games got tough. Examples are his game against Collingwood at the G' where we really struggled, the first half in the semi where we trailed the Hawks and he was brilliant. And his contested ball numbers were really good in all of the finals, and some other high intensity games during the season (Port, the Saints loss, the close North & Pies wins)

Greystache
28-02-2017, 05:01 PM
Reckon he has really got something about him, young Josh. A bit of an intangible, but I thought he was able to play some of his best footy when we were struggling as a team or when the games got tough. Examples are his game against Collingwood at the G' where we really struggled, the first half in the semi where we trailed the Hawks and he was brilliant. And his contested ball numbers were really good in all of the finals, and some other high intensity games during the season (Port, the Saints loss, the close North & Pies wins)

The wraps on him pre-draft were that he steps up and plays his best football in big games. It certainly rung true in his first season.

Dry Rot
13-06-2017, 08:59 PM
Two year extension for Dunks.

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/2017-06-13/new-dogs-deal-for-dunkley

Eastdog
14-06-2017, 12:17 PM
Great news.

Go_Dogs
14-06-2017, 08:26 PM
He has some limitations, but his value far outweighs that. Was an important player in the finals and will continue to improve areas of his game - we're missing him at the moment.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
14-06-2017, 08:44 PM
I see Dunks as a similar type to a pre knee injuries Clay Smith. Both competitive beasts, good marks for their size & football maturity beyond their years. Neither blessed with an abundance of pace or elite kicking skills but very valuable to the spirit and toughness of the team fabric

jeemak
14-06-2017, 08:57 PM
This is great news.

KT31
14-06-2017, 11:04 PM
Great news.

Smads57
16-06-2017, 06:14 PM
Went to the Inside the Kennel function this week where Dunks was a guest - he was visibly happy with the contract extension. Very mature young man and great to hear him speak on the night.

macca
17-06-2017, 02:56 AM
6 players there who are less than 22 years old. What a great list to build a core around for the next 10 years hopefully! Add to mix 22-26 group which I dont have on had for the moment. But loved seeing the above list.

Zaine Cordy (19y 340d -11'games

Tom Boyd (21y 42d) - 37

Twodogs
17-06-2017, 12:13 PM
5 players there who are less than 22 years old. What a great list to build a core around for the next 10 years hopefully! Add to mix 22-26 group which I dont have on had for the moment. But loved seeing the above list.

What list macca?

macca
17-06-2017, 03:00 PM
What list macca?

List that PeanutsPeanuts posted of youngest players playing with a premiership. It's incredible list for such a young age.Apologies , edited original post

CorrectiOn 6 players

Tom Boyd (21y 42d) - 37

Twodogs
17-06-2017, 04:54 PM
List that PeanutsPeanuts posted of youngest players playing with a premiership. It's incredible list for such a young age.Apologies , edited original post

CorrectiOn 6 players

Tom Boyd (21y 42d) - 37

That is a bloody good list. I love the fact that they are all premiership players.

westdog54
18-06-2017, 11:45 AM

John Kerr (20y 73d) - 29
Don Ross (20y 218d) - 56
Tom Boyd (21y 42d) - 37

The 2016 Western Bulldogs premiership team had a combined games experience of 1809 matches.

By contrast, the 2015 Hawthorn premiership team had 3670 games experience.

Let that sink in, we won a flag with half of the experience of the previous premiers.

Twodogs
18-06-2017, 12:17 PM

John Kerr (20y 73d) - 29
Don Ross (20y 218d) - 56
Tom Boyd (21y 42d) - 37

With two less players (20 v 22) the '54 team still has 5 players on that list. Despite that youth that group pretty much disappeared down the pan. It pulled its collective finger out halfway through the '55 season and missed the top 4 by half a game from memory. Made the 1956 fnals won the first week but lost the prelim. One player, EJ, from that team played in our next Grand Final seven years later.

SquirrelGrip
11-08-2017, 06:06 PM
Welcome back Josh! To slip straight back in after just one game for Footscray shows how highly we rate him internally.

bulldogtragic
11-08-2017, 11:21 PM
I heard like Tim Emglish he had a minor car accident on the way into Etihad, but missed playing the game tonight. A shame, he's a promising kid.

always right
12-08-2017, 12:07 AM
I heard like Tim Emglish he had a minor car accident on the way into Etihad, but missed playing the game tonight. A shame, he's a promising kid.

Was he named?

bulldogtragic
12-08-2017, 12:09 AM
Was he named?

Dunkley? Apparently.

always right
12-08-2017, 12:16 AM
Dunkley? Apparently.

Ahh....misunderstood your post.

Ozza
12-08-2017, 01:00 AM

Couldn't you find any easier targets to pot at the end of the night than a 19 year old first up off a long spell? Had the most tackles of any player on the ground tonight (8 out of our pitiful 58).

bulldogtragic
12-08-2017, 10:19 AM
Couldn't you find any easier targets to pot at the end of the night than a 19 year old first up off a long spell? Had the most tackles of any player on the ground tonight (8 out of our pitiful 58).

I felt he had no impact on the game among others. The biggest criticism I have is shoving so many mid paced mids into the side, and then being placed forward where they generally have no impact. Dunkley falls into that category, and at times Davis was taking Wallis and smashing him. Smith hs not fired a shot this year, same with Libba. There's a very good reason why these guys, including Dunkley last night, are having a poor season collectively. But I still maintain that Dunkley and the various other names ('easier targets') I've mentioned in other threads had either poor or ineffectual nights. In fact it's pretty hard to find a good number of players that won their position.

Hotdog60
12-08-2017, 10:58 AM
Dunkley may be short of a trot with only one game back but I would have like to see him have a go at Shiel for a bit of the time he was running rings around Libba and Stringer.

1eyedog
12-08-2017, 11:12 AM
Shiel would murder Dunks. We miss Jong.

lemmon
12-08-2017, 11:21 AM
Second game back is always tougher. We rolled the dice in the same way we did first final last year and it didn't come off with the ins.

And to be fair to Dunks, he still gave us more than Stringer who was (and has been all year, bar a half against the Saints) completely anonymous.

Go_Dogs
25-08-2018, 10:43 AM
Josh Dunkley has been one of our most improved players this year.

He's averaging over 20 disposals, kicks goals (accuracy needs to improve like many others), wins contested ball and clearances, is strong overhead and be a go to marking option, tackles fiercely. Looking back at the Octocall for Biggsy yesterday, Dunkley had a number of involvements in that too - he seems to rise to big moments and when he plays well the team does.

So what are your expectations for Dunkley? How good can he become and where will he play most of his footy next year?

jeemak
25-08-2018, 10:54 AM
I think he’s a freak and will become one of the league’s rare breed of genuine forward of centre active marking/goal kicking accumulators.

He’s always going to be a bit shaky in front of goal, but due to his nouse, size and natural talent he’ll get more opportunities than most midfielders to have an impact on the scoreboard.

Twodogs
25-08-2018, 11:07 AM
I think he’s a freak and will become one of the league’s rare breed of genuine forward of centre active marking/goal kicking accumulators.

He’s always going to be a bit shaky in front of goal, but due to his nouse, size and natural talent he’ll get more opportunities than most midfielders to have an impact on the scoreboard.

He's going to be a forward half quarterback. I know it's a position that doesn't actually exist but Josh will do at centre half forward what Murph used to do at centre half back. Get by himself, catch and distribute.

Ozza
25-08-2018, 10:35 PM
Love this kid. He is so reliable in the contest and his work rate and footy smarts are first rate. Only 21 years old and 43 games in.

GVGjr
25-08-2018, 10:55 PM
Josh Dunkley has been one of our most improved players this year.

He's averaging over 20 disposals, kicks goals (accuracy needs to improve like many others), wins contested ball and clearances, is strong overhead and be a go to marking option, tackles fiercely. Looking back at the Octocall for Biggsy yesterday, Dunkley had a number of involvements in that too - he seems to rise to big moments and when he plays well the team does.

So what are your expectations for Dunkley? How good can he become and where will he play most of his footy next year?

He has plenty of ability, there just needs to be smaller gap between his good and bad games and if he improves his goal kicking then he becomes a vastly more dangerous player.

I'd leave him to float between forward and midfield duties with the odd stint as a tagger.

Topdog
26-08-2018, 09:00 AM
Only 1 game under 25 disposals (23) in his last 9. Certainly has stepped it up

comrade
26-08-2018, 10:56 AM
Would love it if his kicking was 10-15% better but has so many other good attributes (contested bull, great overhead, tough) that it outweighs his kicking issues.

bulldogtragic
26-08-2018, 11:02 AM
Dunkley will be our new Clay Smith, the one we were hoping to see 200 games of, without the ACLs.

GVGjr
26-08-2018, 11:12 AM
Would love it if his kicking was 10-15% better but has so many other good attributes (contested bull, great overhead, tough) that it outweighs his kicking issues.

And that's about all it needs to be from an improvement perspective. He's got a great attitude and he's fearless so he will become an important player for us.

EasternWest
26-08-2018, 11:13 AM
Dunkley will be our new Clay Smith, the one we were hoping to see 200 games of, without the ACLs.

He's always been a good kid, but this year he's looked like a real man. Unbelievably strong and just a great competitor. Plus by all reports he's an awesome kid too. Happy to have him in our colours.

bulldogtragic
26-08-2018, 11:23 AM
He's always been a good kid, but this year he's looked like a real man. Unbelievably strong and just a great competitor. Plus by all reports he's an awesome kid too. Happy to have him in our colours.

Yep. Looking in the career best thread, he has upped his output considerably since coming back from the VFL. Breaking career best disposals four times in the last part of the year which is pretty impressive; hitting 27, 30, 34 & 36 total disposals. His performance curve shot up incredibly, now the key for him is to keep it going up by tidying some kicking up and nailing gettable set shots consistently. With another preseason to get even stronger and fitter, he's on my list of players to watch closely in 2019.

bornadog
26-08-2018, 02:20 PM

How was that handball from Greene to Dunkley and snap for goal - loved it.

Testekill
26-08-2018, 02:35 PM
We were begging for the recruiters to headhunt a big-bodied mid earlier this year but it turns out we had him all along and were playing him way out of position. I'm glad that he hasn't looked back over the past couple of months

chef
26-03-2023, 10:12 AM
Two games in and what a hole he's left. Last night was the sort of game he'd stand out in.

Do we have anyone on our list capable of putting in the 2 way effort that Josh had?

1eyedog
26-03-2023, 10:15 AM
Aaron Naughton. Fast, big, angry. Put him in the middle.

I'm joking. No I'm not.

Hotdog60
26-03-2023, 10:19 AM
Did West or Garcia get a run in the middle last night I did notice them.
Both of them tried hard and will be better for the run.

anfo27
26-03-2023, 10:47 AM
Two games in and what a hole he's left. Last night was the sort of game he'd stand out in.

Do we have anyone on our list capable of putting in the 2 way effort that Josh had?

Shouldn't last night be an example of how you need a whole team to work together? Yes Dunks is quality but if plays last night the result doesn't change.

GVGjr
26-03-2023, 11:21 AM

He's been a good performer and obviously won our B&F but with Macrae down on form and perhaps effort and Treloar injured losing Dunks is hurting us a lot more than we really wanted to acknowledge.

chef
26-03-2023, 11:30 AM
Shouldn't last night be an example of how you need a whole team to work together? Yes Dunks is quality but if plays last night the result doesn't change.

Last night was an example of where someone can/should stand up and try and drag others with them. Apart from Naughton and Bont did anyone else do that?

Dunkley was probs our best at when the going gets tough....

chef
26-03-2023, 11:36 AM
He's been a good performer and obviously won our B&F but with Macrae down on form and perhaps effort and Treloar injured losing Dunks is hurting us a lot more than we really wanted to acknowledge.

Yeah his absence is more obvious on nights like last night. I am hoping West can seize this opportunity.

SonofScray
26-03-2023, 12:19 PM
Yeah his absence is more obvious on nights like last night. I am hoping West can seize this opportunity.

Thought he was trying really hard. Didn’t quite get it out of him, but you could see he was going hell for leather for little reward at times.

G-Mo77
26-03-2023, 12:33 PM
Did West or Garcia get a run in the middle last night I did notice them.
Both of them tried hard and will be better for the run.

I think West had some run through there late. I was just watching my clock at that point though so not entirely sure.

jazzadogs
26-03-2023, 01:31 PM
I can't believe the Trade Dunkley thread got closed. We've had to revert to 'welcome to the Bulldogs'!

bornadog
26-03-2023, 06:36 PM
Dunkley has never been a match winner.

chef
26-03-2023, 06:39 PM
Nah, Dunkley has never been a match winner.

Who said he was?

bornadog
26-03-2023, 06:43 PM
Who said he was?

Just saying in general.

Edit: Chef I took your quote out as I see how you thought I was directing it at you.

EasternWest
26-03-2023, 07:47 PM
Just saying in general.

Edit: Chef I took your quote out as I see how you thought I was directing it at you.

Take him off the macaroon list Chef. Spurious assumptions.