PDA

View Full Version : tickets for WB final week one?

dukedog
09-09-2015, 04:12 PM
So. Im currently in new zealand. I want to get tickets for the final. Ticketmaster website is useless. When or where can u buy tickets for the game. I cannot even get on ticketmaster resale as they wont accept my email address. The phone contact automatic speech lady is a joke. Am i doing something wrong here or what?

bornadog
09-09-2015, 04:14 PM
So. Im currently in new zealand. I want to get tickets for the final. Ticketmaster website is useless. When or where can u buy tickets for the game. I cannot even get on ticketmaster resale as they wont accept my email address. The phone contact automatic speech lady is a joke. Am i doing something wrong here or what?

Are you trying ticketmatser or ticketek?

Here is where you should be trying:

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=QUALI0115

dukedog
09-09-2015, 04:19 PM
Thats the one im trying mate but do you need to login or register ? I cannot purchase as general public?

bornadog
09-09-2015, 04:22 PM
Thats the one im trying mate but do you need to login or register ? I cannot purchase as general public?

ok, Does that mean you don't have membership to either Club, MCC or AFL?

How many tickets are you after?

dukedog
09-09-2015, 04:27 PM
Correct. Im after 2 tickets. I just cant sign in to ticket resale to buy the ones i want. Is it because its a gmail account you think...seems ridiculous if thats the case.

bornadog
09-09-2015, 04:29 PM
Correct. Im after 2 tickets. I just cant sign in to ticket resale to buy the ones i want.

I will PM you a barcode for you to use.

Axe Man
09-09-2015, 04:30 PM

Yes you can purchase general public tickets - I just did a test run and works fine for me.

Have you selected Club Members and Public Reserve and typed 'BULLDOGS' into the box below?

Axe Man
09-09-2015, 04:31 PM
I will PM you a barcode for you to use.

You don't need a barcode.

bornadog
09-09-2015, 04:31 PM
You don't need a barcode.

cheers didn't know that

bornadog
09-09-2015, 04:39 PM
My mate went to Rod Laver yesterday to buy AFL membership tickets at 9am. There were only 5 people in line and 3 windows and the bloke next to him said " we will be done by 9.01 am".

The first guy in line trying to buy several tickets managed to bring down the whole system. After 15 minutes of jammed computers, they finally worked out he was trying to use the same barcode for multiple tickets and the system went down. By the time my mate gets to the window, all of section N was old out. Ticketek are bloody hopeless to say the least. :mad: We have ended up in section M which I was hoping to avoid, at least we are on the wing.

dukedog
09-09-2015, 05:19 PM
Cheers lads. Sorted. See ya there!!! Carn dogs.

The Adelaide Connection
10-09-2015, 03:09 AM
Saw someone share a photo on FB that had AFL360 quoting that only 19K tickets remained (but people were speculating that was unlikely to include MCC and AFL members).

Anyone seen or heard any definitive updates on how many total tickets sold so far?

w3design
10-09-2015, 11:46 AM
My mate went to Rod Laver yesterday to buy AFL membership tickets at 9am. There were only 5 people in line and 3 windows and the bloke next to him said " we will be done by 9.01 am".

The first guy in line trying to buy several tickets managed to bring down the whole system. After 15 minutes of jammed computers, they finally worked out he was trying to use the same barcode for multiple tickets and the system went down. By the time my mate gets to the window, all of section N was old out. Ticketek are bloody hopeless to say the least. :mad: We have ended up in section M which I was hoping to avoid, at least we are on the wing.

Whats wrong with section M Bornadog? That's where we are, though it looked great.

Bulldog4life
10-09-2015, 12:29 PM
Whats wrong with section M Bornadog? That's where we are, though it looked great.

Me too.:)

bornadog
10-09-2015, 12:31 PM

Nothing wrong if you like to sit on ground level. I prefer up a little and section N is perfect viewing.

Looking forward to the match, I think it will be a ripper, and just hope the AFL got this right and there are more than 60,000 there.

Cyberdoggie
10-09-2015, 12:37 PM
Don't think you would have any issues getting tickets on the day.
I'd be surprised if there were 60,000 there.

w3design
10-09-2015, 02:41 PM
Are there going to be any trains running? Could be a nightmare if there isn't. But all the Haberbs are pumped anyhow, my sons first final and my daughters first time at the G.