PDA

View Full Version : We win The 2015 Grand Final (according to psychic)

Scraggers
09-09-2015, 09:49 PM
LINK (http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/afl-finals-fremantle-dockers-predicted-by-psychic-to-lose-grand-final/story-fnhocxo3-1227519160151?utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=PerthNow&utm_medium=Facebook)

I love this ... Psychic thinks we will beat Freo in the grand final this year. :cool:

1eyedog
09-09-2015, 11:19 PM
The medium has predicted the Eagles will have another three games ahead of them before they’re knocked out. That indicates a qualifying final loss to Hawthorn, a semi-final win and then a preliminary final loss - likely at the hands of Fremantle.

If West Coast lose to the Hawks don't we play West Coast in the semi? So if they win that how exactly do we play in the Grand Final?

HOSE B ROMERO
09-09-2015, 11:39 PM
Let's not get caught up on technicalities. ;)

Happy Days
10-09-2015, 01:02 AM
The medium has predicted the Eagles will have another three games ahead of them before they’re knocked out. That indicates a qualifying final loss to Hawthorn, a semi-final win and then a preliminary final loss - likely at the hands of Fremantle.

If West Coast lose to the Hawks don't we play West Coast in the semi? So if they win that how exactly do we play in the Grand Final?

I'm thinking a drawn GF.

bulldogtragic
10-09-2015, 01:04 AM
Everyone knows psychics are unreliable. But the World Cup Octopus is another story. Surely 'news'.com.au have an in depth analysis with the octopus already.

Mantis
10-09-2015, 08:51 AM

It can't happen as teh medium described.. The only way this works (Freo v WB GF) is if Freo lose to Syd on Saturday.. If Freo win they will be our opponent in a PF.. If we make it that far.

And yes we play WC next week if they lose to Haw.

Bulldog Joe
10-09-2015, 09:23 AM
For to basically correct with the end result, she would only need to be wrong on the point of West Coast dipping out in their 3rd game.

In fact we get the result based on my best case permutation as follows

Friday
West Coast defeat Hawthorn

Saturday
Sydney defeat Fremantle
Bulldogs defeat Adelaide

Sunday
Who Cares

Week 2
Bulldogs defeat Hawthorn at the G
Fremantle defeat Who Cares in Perth

Week 3
Bulldogs defeat Sydney in Sydney
Fremantle defeat West Coast

GF
Bulldogs defeat Fremantle.

Cyberdoggie
10-09-2015, 12:43 PM

Yes exactly, but psychics are all seeing so they must know more than we regular folk do.
Perhaps there will be a lucky loser round this year, kind of like the amazing race where you lose but it turns out after all that it wasn't an elimination leg. What joy.

always right
10-09-2015, 02:02 PM
Generally I'm a non-believer in psychics but I am willing to make an exception in the right circumstances.

bulldogtragic
10-09-2015, 02:08 PM
Generally I'm a non-believer in psychics but I am willing to make an exception in the right circumstances.

I predicted this. :)

LostDoggy
10-09-2015, 06:19 PM
I'm tipping you guys have put a lot more effort into this than the psychic did.

Bulldog Joe
10-09-2015, 06:23 PM

Of course a psychic CAN be right but whenever they are not they would be merely mistaken.

Scraggers
10-09-2015, 08:40 PM
Public Notice :-

The Annual Psychic's Conference scheduled for next Tuesday has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.