PDA

View Full Version : Dangerfield...?

Webby
13-09-2015, 02:12 AM
I'm home. I've had a few. I've been to the game, I've commiserated in Barkly Street. I've reflected and I've walked home and had a cold slice of pizza...

.....And it's still a fact.. Dangerfield killed us. He is a rolled gold superstar. I'm not one for overreaching, but if that bloke's homesick for the Bellarine Peninsula and looking for another club, we'd have to be asleep at the wheel not to have a crack at him.

He's magnificent on the inside, he takes pack marks, he tackles, he's lightning quick, he's neat by foot and surgically clean by hand.

His timing would be off to go to Geelong, but his timing's almost ideal to go 40mins up Geelong Road to WO. And at WO he'll be in a bonefide window for the remainder of his career.

It'd be negligent of WBFC management not to throw the kitchen sink at such an A+++ grader. And it'd be silly of Patrick's management not to seriously consider WBFC.

What's more, after the clinic he put on tonight, not one of our players would resent him earning $1M plus p.a. We simply have to be in the mix.

LostDoggy
13-09-2015, 02:23 AM
The thought of Dangerfield and Bont in the same midfield brings a tear to the eye. Together, their explosive power and quality would be a true oppositions nightmare.

I find it hard to imagine, but this time last year I would never have imagined we'd go for, and get, Boyd. Our recruiters can pull out a curve ball.

Remi Moses
13-09-2015, 02:47 AM
Yep. What Webby said
I don't get why Dangerfield is pulling up stumps to head to a team falling off the cliff.
We're 40 minutes away, and J Mcartney and co would be negligent not to enquire

bornadog
13-09-2015, 11:03 AM
Totally agree Webby, I mentioned this at the start of the year, he would fit perfectly in our team.

Gut feel, he will stay with Adelaide.

Topdog
13-09-2015, 11:12 AM
We can't afford him. Boyd starts earning $1m next season

MrMahatma
13-09-2015, 12:38 PM
I don't think we'd want to, culturally, bring in too many guns on big coin. How can we keep Bont et al on OK coin but pay ring ins more. It's counter intuitive and almost encourages our guns to test the market.

Great player. But I reckon with Libba back next year, we have the best midfield in the comp.

dukedog
15-09-2015, 09:04 AM
I don't think we'd want to, culturally, bring in too many guns on big coin. How can we keep Bont et al on OK coin but pay ring ins more. It's counter intuitive and almost encourages our guns to test the market.

Great player. But I reckon with Libba back next year, we have the best midfield in the comp.

If libba comes back in good nick. We could give top four a shake. I wouldnt chase danger. Hes worth too much. I would chase stefan martin tho.

bulldogtragic
19-09-2015, 01:05 AM
I kind of wonder what it would be like to know and watch your best player playing their last quarter of footy in your jumper. As hard as Gryphon (if not the captain) was hard to see walk out, to imagine Bonts or Stringer in the same position would be horrible. Knowing there was no way of keeping them and that was the end of the relationship would be another kind of hard break up.

I guess Geelong look better again next year while keeping pick 10, resigning Motlop and probably getting Henderson for 28.

Twodogs
19-09-2015, 01:09 AM
I kind of wonder what it would be like to know and watch your best player playing their last quarter of footy in your jumper. As hard as Gryphon (if not the captain) was hard to see walk out, to imagine Bonts or Stringer in the same position would be horrible. Knowing there was no way of keeping them and that was the end of the relationship would be another kind of hard break up.

I guess Geelong look better again next year while keeping pick 10, resigning Motlop and probably getting Henderson for 28.

Callan Ward, Nathan Brown. Even though neither had announced his departure at the time everyone knew that they had just played their last games for us. The Brown one provoked one of the funniest tirade of abuse/advice I've ever heard at the footy directed at Nathan while the players were doing a lap after the game. I can't repeat it.

GVGjr
19-09-2015, 09:41 AM
Webby raises an interesting but unlikely scenario.

Under the current rules, and assuming Adelaide won't match terms with a bidding club, the Crows will be compensated once Dangerfield moves on. In the unlikely scenario he decides he wants to do the right thing by the Crows, and that he would consider other clubs, teams could put their best deals forward which could potentially be a better outcome than the likely compensation the Crows would receive.

If he was interested in coming to us I would assume we would need to use our first round pick this and next year and throw in Michael Talia for good measure. We would then need to come up with a mega financial deal for the player.

Would that be sufficient to get the deal done?

Dancin' Douggy
19-09-2015, 12:23 PM
Dangerfield is a surfer. He loves surfing and he wants to be near the sea. FACT.

The difference between living / playing in Geelong or Melbourne is actually massive in this case.

If he plays for Geelong he can live in Torquay. Get up for an early surf. 10 minutes to the water. 10 minutes back and a 20 minute drive in to Kardinia park. If you live in Melbourne, it's a 3 hr round trip just to get to the surf and back and that's not counting any time in the water. Forget it. If he moves, he moves to Geelong.

END OF STORY.

Throughandthrough
19-09-2015, 01:28 PM
5 year deal with the Cats is the word on the street.

bornadog
19-09-2015, 01:36 PM
Dangerfield is a surfer. He loves surfing and he wants to be near the sea. FACT.

The difference between living / playing in Geelong or Melbourne is actually massive in this case.

If he plays for Geelong he can live in Torquay. Get up for an early surf. 10 minutes to the water. 10 minutes back and a 20 minute drive in to Kardinia park. If you live in Melbourne, it's a 3 hr round trip just to get to the surf and back and that's not counting any time in the water. Forget it. If he moves, he moves to Geelong.

END OF STORY.

Our coach is also a surfer;)

Happy Days
19-09-2015, 01:36 PM
Callan Ward, Nathan Brown. Even though neither had announced his departure at the time everyone knew that they had just played their last games for us. The Brown one provoked one of the funniest tirade of abuse/advice I've ever heard at the footy directed at Nathan while the players were doing a lap after the game. I can't repeat it.

Can you pretty please?

divvydan
19-09-2015, 02:03 PM
Webby raises an interesting but unlikely scenario.

Under the current rules, and assuming Adelaide won't match terms with a bidding club, the Crows will be compensated once Dangerfield moves on. In the unlikely scenario he decides he wants to do the right thing by the Crows, and that he would consider other clubs, teams could put their best deals forward which could potentially be a better outcome than the likely compensation the Crows would receive.

If he was interested in coming to us I would assume we would need to use our first round pick this and next year and throw in Michael Talia for good measure. We would then need to come up with a mega financial deal for the player.

Would that be sufficient to get the deal done?

As it stands, Adelaide will be compensated with pick #15 if Sydney win tonight and they don't match the offer. Given that they could get more in a trade situation, I think there's at least a moderate chance that they match any offer and try to get a trade done instead. The only problem with doing that is a club that was willing to bring him in might not be willing to do so if it costs them a lot, and Danger should cost a lot.

I think a starting point for us or Geelong or anyone in that general pick range is either a top 3 pick or 2 x first rounders where they're mid-later first rounders (i.e. 10 + 10 next year). So something like #11 + 2016 first pick + Talia is reasonable imo but then I don't really think Talia adds much to the deal. We may try to get back a 2nd rd pick next year or something if we're lucky.

Webby
19-09-2015, 04:10 PM
This notion that Dangerfield is just going to stroll into Geelong, unchallenged & in return for pick 15 or so, along with Adelaide's best wishes is pretty simplistic for mine. This is a billion dollar industry. Adelaide will almost certainly match the offer and require a trade. If that's the case, we're the next closest club to the surf coast and we have Talia plus a couple of other decent trade options available.

We'd be silly not to enter the fray. Worst case scenario is he still goes to Geelong, but at least we make them earn him by giving something up. At present, the entire football public think that he's just going to take a Sunday stroll into Geelong. That, for me, is very, very naive.certain clubs need to show a bit of backbone and ambition - and we're one of them.

1eyedog
23-09-2015, 12:25 PM
As expected

http://www.zerohanger.com/reports-dangerfield-quits-crows-2248/#DtDrfiFLqhsOZCbx.97

lemmon
23-09-2015, 12:38 PM
If I were a crows fan right now I'd be hoping the club matched and got the best return possible

1eyedog
23-09-2015, 12:48 PM
Agreed.

This really is massive for Geelong.They've got four quality KPP, Selwood, Dangerfield and a developing Caddy in the middle and Motlop running around the nucleus is right there for a finals tilt next year.

bornadog
23-09-2015, 02:07 PM
6 years at about $800k per year

Rocco Jones
23-09-2015, 02:28 PM

Pfft, he is no Tom Boyd.

Throughandthrough
23-09-2015, 03:30 PM
I was surprised that the Crows used Michael Talia to officially announce that Dangerfield is leaving.

LostDoggy
23-09-2015, 03:51 PM

I thought he may have commanded more. I would have thought $1 mill at least.

Mofra
23-09-2015, 03:51 PM
I was surprised that the Crows used Michael Talia to officially announce that Dangerfield is leaving.
Apparently he's the best informed bloke at Adelaide

bornadog
23-09-2015, 04:08 PM

Apparently Geelong's philosophy is to try and keep the salaries for A graders all around the same. Selwood believed to be around that figure.

LostDoggy
23-09-2015, 04:27 PM
Apparently Geelong's philosophy is to try and keep the salaries for A graders all around the same. Selwood believed to be around that figure.

Fair enough. Kudos to PD then, cos I'm sure he could get more if he made it his priority.

bornadog
23-09-2015, 04:35 PM
Fair enough. Kudos to PD then, cos I'm sure he could get more if he made it his priority.

I think the 6 years would get it over the line.

The Bulldogs Bite
23-09-2015, 05:03 PM
It's bloody annoying that Geelong has one bad year, and then attracts Dangerfield and probably Selwood & Henderson, thus perhaps putting them back in contention.

Sick of that club.

Greystache
23-09-2015, 05:48 PM
It's bloody annoying that Geelong has one bad year, and then attracts Dangerfield and probably Selwood & Henderson, thus perhaps putting them back in contention.

Sick of that club.

I'm ok with it myself. Geelong hasn't been a contender since 2011 and have been topping up the last few years with players like Rivers, Macintosh, Stanley, Clark etc and they continue to fall away. There stars are all retiring and hardly any of their kids coming through look quality. I think they're just ensuring it takes them a decade to finally bottom out before starting to rebulid. It's effectivey death by a thousand cuts.

bornadog
23-09-2015, 06:13 PM
Funny thing is the statement from Adelaide or Danger doesn't mention Geelong - just says Leaving to return to Victoria? Could there be a surprise club involved?

Murphy'sLore
23-09-2015, 07:00 PM
Speculating on SEN it might be Hawthorn!!?

Doc26
23-09-2015, 07:10 PM
Speculating on SEN it might be Hawthorn!!?

Free agency at work.

Can you imagine Hawthorn coming off a three-peat and then announcing that Dangerfield will be joining them.

GVGjr
23-09-2015, 07:19 PM

Geelong have a policy on contracts and while he could certainly command more, they would be at their limit in dollars.

boydogs
23-09-2015, 08:32 PM

He would in an open bidding war

F'scary
23-09-2015, 08:34 PM
So 5 minutes from a bong...I mean a beach!...is worth a couple of hundred thou a year.

hujsh
23-09-2015, 08:56 PM
So 5 minutes from a bong...I mean a beach!...is worth a couple of hundred thou a year.

I guess at a certain point the money becomes less of an issue compared to quality of life. If he's happier in Geelong then he's getting great money either way

Twodogs
23-09-2015, 09:27 PM
I wouldn't quibble about getting 800 thou a year to play footy even if I could be getting a million elsewhere.

LostDoggy
24-09-2015, 07:50 AM
I wouldn't quibble about getting 800 thou a year to play footy even if I could be getting a million elsewhere.

You would if you could be getting 1.2 over that five years, once you're 35 and looking at becoming a coach/buying a pub/property developer, that's $2mill extra.

Throughandthrough
24-09-2015, 09:42 AM

Yeah you would.

It's called "creating intergenerational wealth"

1eyedog
24-09-2015, 09:58 AM
Yeah you would.

an extra 200 large a year? Too right.

Bulldog Joe
24-09-2015, 10:02 AM

Yeah you would.

Actually there is a point where money is not that important and lifestyle takes precedence.

Astute investment can also provide more and in moving to where he expects to settle for life, he probably establishes networks that will be worth much more than the salary difference.

Maddog37
24-09-2015, 10:45 AM
Property costs would be a lot less in Geelong area than in Melbourne too. I also reckon he would rarely pay for a meal or anything at all in town as the locals would adore him.

Bulldog4life
24-09-2015, 12:01 PM
Free agency at work.

Can you imagine Hawthorn coming off a three-peat and then announcing that Dangerfield will be joining them.

They still have all that money left over when Buddy left.

Maddog37
24-09-2015, 12:22 PM
How would the Hawks satisfy the trade demands of the Cows?

craigsahibee
24-09-2015, 12:31 PM
How would the Hawks satisfy the trade demands of the Cows?

May be able to offer a Contract that the Crows can't match.

bornadog
24-09-2015, 05:02 PM
from here (https://www.facebook.com/AFLSeasonAndOffSeasonNews/posts/523600651147501)

Michelangelo Rucci, the chief football writer at the Adelaide Advertiser declared: "Adelaide Football Club chief executive Andrew Fagan will on Thursday declare that the Crows intend to force free-agent Patrick Dangerfield into the lottery of the AFL draft if Geelong does not strike a fair trade for the star midfielder."
He also went on to declare that: "Dangerfield has assured Adelaide he will only take up an offer from Geelong rather than accept deals from eager clubs Hawthorn, Richmond and Collingwood."

LostDoggy
24-09-2015, 07:44 PM
Michelangelo Rucci, the chief football writer at the Adelaide Advertiser declared: "Adelaide Football Club chief executive Andrew Fagan will on Thursday declare that the Crows intend to force free-agent Patrick Dangerfield into the lottery of the AFL draft if Geelong does not strike a fair trade for the star midfielder."
He also went on to declare that: "Dangerfield has assured Adelaide he will only take up an offer from Geelong rather than accept deals from eager clubs Hawthorn, Richmond and Collingwood."

This makes little sense to me: if Dangerfield has assured Adelaide he'll only play for Geelong, the "lottery" of the draft is a pretty weak threat. Why on earth would Carlton draft a bloke who doesn't want to play for them, no matter how good he is?

If I was Geelong, I'd play hard-ball.

bulldogtragic
24-09-2015, 07:57 PM
This makes little sense to me: if Dangerfield has assured Adelaide he'll only play for Geelong, the "lottery" of the draft is a pretty weak threat. Why on earth would Carlton draft a bloke who doesn't want to play for them, no matter how good he is?

If I was Geelong, I'd play hard-ball.

Yep. Geelong could add another year or do dodgies. Danger can put a price on his head before the ND and like Tippett did make is impossible virtually for others to match. Same for PSD. Pick 14 is unders, but that's not that much worse than the pick Geelong would have to cough up, minus a player etc.

Adelaide's only threat could be matching the offer.

Twodogs
24-09-2015, 08:00 PM
Adelaide just have to match the offer. They don't have to make threats. What a carry on.

bulldogtragic
24-09-2015, 08:05 PM
Adelaide just have to match the offer. They don't have to make threats. What a carry on.

It's like me and why I don't like playing poker. Red in the face talking about how good my cards are and going all in first hand. Everyone knows it's fake. They could sit quietly back and watch everyone else and 'call' when it suits them. But they haven't.

Geelong should go all in now.

bornadog
28-09-2015, 12:19 PM
Should he consider - the down side is playing for melbourne

It's been revealed that the Demons would be willing to give Patrick Dangerfield $10 million over six years, which is double what he would get if he goes to Geelong.
It's unlikely according to Tim Watson on 1116 SEN that the money would be enough to change his mind and backflip.

bulldogtragic
28-09-2015, 12:37 PM
Wow. Irresponsible I'd go with. He's a great player, but four $400,000 a year players in worth more to them.

Greystache
28-09-2015, 12:53 PM
Wow. Irresponsible I'd go with. He's a great player, but four $400,000 a year players in worth more to them.

In a way, but Melbourne pay spuds $400K a season just to hit the salary cap minimum. Having one player soak up that much might mean duds like Toumpas aren't getting $450K a season to be a borderline AFL footballer.

KT31
28-09-2015, 06:55 PM
Should he consider - the down side is playing for melbourne

Melbourne or the AFL to pay this ?
Melbourne have become farcical.

LostDoggy
28-09-2015, 07:43 PM
I'm happy with this development. Geelong were getting a champion for unders with their original reported offer. Hopefully the market forces them to reconsider and pay in full.

Webby
28-09-2015, 08:37 PM
I'm happy with this development. Geelong were getting a champion for unders with their original reported offer. Hopefully the market forces them to reconsider and pay in full.

When a bloke at work told me that Geelong had offered 5 x $800k, my instant reaction was "That's way unders! He's worth $1.3M p.a."

Therefore Melbourne's offer's not to far off the mark, IMO. The bloke's a rolled gold star. He probably shook hands on the $800k with the Cats 12 months ago. He wants to live in Boggs Creek. It's the classic choice between love and money. Melbourne will also throw huge trade chips at Adelaide. So Dangerfield will cop pressure from SA as well... It'll be interesting to watch.

strebla
29-09-2015, 02:05 AM
Melbourne have been bitten on the arse doing this once before will they never ever learn !!!!

Mofra
29-09-2015, 10:24 AM
In a way, but Melbourne pay spuds $400K a season just to hit the salary cap minimum. Having one player soak up that much might mean duds like Toumpas aren't getting $450K a season to be a borderline AFL footballer.
AFL average is $280-300k pa.
I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Toumpas, who was an absolute gun junior, is on $400k.
Dawes is on a reported $550k pa and I'd choose Crameri every day of the week over him.

LostDoggy
29-09-2015, 04:56 PM
Not disagreeing with the above, but I guess Melbourne have to pay overs to get anyone to their club. Who'd go there without a substantial cash incentive?

And they have to try that, because their ability to develop young talent is dismal.

What a pitiful joint.

Murphy'sLore
30-09-2015, 05:09 PM
It's Moggs Creek. :)

azabob
16-08-2022, 04:28 PM
Dangerfield plays 300 games this weekend.

Love him or hate him, he is a great player to watch.

I really enjoyed this chat he had with Whateley through he career so far.

https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode?id=1032658

jeemak
16-08-2022, 04:36 PM

I thought we'd already played Geelong twice this year........

GVGjr
16-08-2022, 04:37 PM

There is no question he's been a terrific player. I heard the talk this morning and he did well. Did he nearly lose it a when talking about Phil Walsh?

azabob
16-08-2022, 04:40 PM
There is no question he's been a terrific player. I heard the talk this morning and he did well. Did he nearly lose it a when talking about Phil Walsh?

Yeah he did and totally understandable; he also referenced that he'd never told anyone that story.

GVGjr
16-08-2022, 04:43 PM
Yeah he did and totally understandable; he also referenced that he'd never told anyone that story.

I had a few distractions and must have missed that. I did hear him say that Pods told him not to tell the club that he wanted to go home but when Walsh asked him he had total trust in him that it wouldn't go elsewhere.

azabob
16-08-2022, 04:44 PM
I thought we'd already played Geelong twice this year........

Shouldn't you be unpacking boxes?

I'm really looking forward to reading Sedats thoughts on two of his favourite people...

jeemak
16-08-2022, 05:59 PM
Shouldn't you be unpacking boxes?

I'm really looking forward to reading Sedats thoughts on two of his favourite people...

Moving sucks. I'm out of my apartment, into my temporary residence, but need to take a lot of stuff to the tip and upgrade storage capacity because I have way too much shit. Way way way too much shit.

Anyway, Dangerfield came across pretty humble in that interview. He's possibly one of those people who is a better person than they seem.

EasternWest
16-08-2022, 10:42 PM
Moving sucks. I'm out of my apartment, into my temporary residence, but need to take a lot of stuff to the tip and upgrade storage capacity because I have way too much shit. Way way way too much shit.

Anyway, Dangerfield came across pretty humble in that interview. He's possibly one of those people who is a better person than they seem.

I've never got the Dangerfield hate. He's a gun and seems a good bloke.

Sedat
16-08-2022, 11:15 PM
I've never got the Dangerfield hate. He's a gun and seems a good bloke.
The hoops are a start.

He comes across as one of those uber-polished, insincere types. I just don't respect those types at all, probably because I've constantly been exposed to these types in my 25 years in the entertainment industry. I gravitate much more to the less refined but more authentic types.

I massively respect his footy ability. He's a jet.

EasternWest
16-08-2022, 11:40 PM
The hoops are a start.

He comes across as one of those uber-polished, insincere types. I just don't respect those types at all, probably because I've constantly been exposed to these types in my 25 years in the entertainment industry. I gravitate much more to the less refined but more authentic types.

That's a weird thing for you to say. I don't recall you ever having a bad word to say about Geelong.

The Bulldogs Bite
18-08-2022, 12:26 AM
The hoops are a start.

My favourite Dangerfield moment was when Martin put him into the fence and kicked the cherry on top of the GF.

He's not a bad guy but he's fond of himself.

Twodogs
18-08-2022, 08:38 PM
Moving sucks.

Have you read the Divine Comedy by Dante? In it he discusses the 9 circles of hell (not accepting Jesus Christ as savior, lust, gluttony, greed, wrath, heresy, violence, fraud, and treachery.) and pretty much says that sinners will spend eternity suffering in the circle of hell that their particular sin involved.

When I die I'll be moving house forevermore. I *!*!*!*!ing hate moving house.

azabob
18-08-2022, 08:40 PM
Does the poster Dante Peaks still come around these parts?

Twodogs
18-08-2022, 08:41 PM

I genuinely don't remember that name.

EasternWest
18-08-2022, 09:12 PM

I just checked and there's no username like that, unless they've changed it (and what kind of fraud would do that?).

Which means it's probably Happy Days, who is also Jake Melksham.

Sedat
18-08-2022, 09:27 PM

It was Dante Hicks, which happened to be the name of the main character in 'Clerks'

azabob
18-08-2022, 09:48 PM
It was Dante Hicks, which happened to be the name of the main character in 'Clerks'

That’s it.

Did you like the movie Dogma?

Twodogs
18-08-2022, 10:05 PM
That’s it.

I've got a TISM album called Hot Dogma.

EasternWest
18-08-2022, 10:24 PM
That’s it.

I know you're not asking me, but that's my number 1 movie.

EasternWest
18-08-2022, 10:24 PM

He wasn't even supposed to be here that day.

jeemak
18-08-2022, 10:25 PM
That's a weird thing for you to say. I don't recall you ever having a bad word to say about Geelong.

Sedat can't make up his mind about anything.

jeemak
18-08-2022, 10:32 PM

That’s it.

There's no Dante Hicks in the directory. Are you thinking BigFooty?

I didn't like Dogma, not that I even remember the movie, more so because people who got into Kevin Smith late gave me the shits.

EasternWest
18-08-2022, 10:33 PM

I didn't like Dogma, not that I even remember the movie, more so because people who got into Kevin Smith late gave me the shits.

Oh yeah I liked him before it was cool...

Grantysghost
18-08-2022, 10:53 PM
Oh yeah I liked him before it was cool...

As soon as something becomes cool it is no longer cool.

jeemak
18-08-2022, 11:00 PM
As soon as something becomes cool it is no longer cool.

The rule is as soon as AFL players are doing it, it's no longer cool.

Anyway, back to Dangerfield and the Cats. He made an interesting comment that I took note of in his interview, about the 2016 run whereby he essentially thought the Cats had our measure but it was a moot point because Sydney smashed them in the preliminary final.

What is the dynamic like on Grand Final day if we are playing Geelong at the MCG, and not Sydney? We caught fire in September and performed against them with four rounds to go before finals, and while I've always thought we were just too good for all comers in the finals that year I'd have been shitting myself going to the ground on GF day if we were playing the Cats.

Grantysghost
18-08-2022, 11:07 PM

Anyway, back to Dangerfield and the Cats. He made an interesting comment that I took note of in his interview, about the 2016 run whereby he essentially thought the Cats had our measure but it was a moot point because Sydney smashed them in the preliminary final.

What is the dynamic like on Grand Final day if we are playing Geelong at the MCG, and not Sydney? We caught fire in September and performed against them with four rounds to go before finals, and while I've always thought we were just too good for all comers in the finals that year I'd have been shitting myself going to the ground on GF day if we were playing the Cats.

I remember arriving at my hotel in Sydney on the Friday night, walking into the lobby bar and feeling very good about that Cats v Swans scoreline.
The planets aligned.

azabob
19-08-2022, 07:37 AM

Definitely not bigfooty. I only go there when we miss finals to look for trade news.... yes, i've logged in a couple of times this week.

The poster for me was memorable as they like to cause havoc loved trolling posters.

azabob
19-08-2022, 07:38 AM

Yep, I don't care what jeemak says. Dogma is a great movie.

bornadog
19-08-2022, 10:05 AM
I will be more than happy if Danger misses a premiership - means Geelong won't be premiers.

EasternWest
19-08-2022, 10:28 AM
Definitely not bigfooty. I only go there when we miss finals to look for trade news.... yes, i've logged in a couple of times this week.

The poster for me was memorable as they like to cause havoc loved trolling posters.

The case for Happy Days strengthens.

Yep, I don't care what jeemak says. Dogma is a great movie.

That's my secret. I've never cared what Jeemak says ;).

Grantysghost
19-08-2022, 10:32 AM
The case for Happy Days strengthens.

That's my secret. I've never cared what Jeemak says ;).

Why is he named after a camera/projector brand?

Happy Days
19-08-2022, 12:13 PM
It wasn’t me but I also like the username. Clerks is probably my 37th favourite movie ever.

Mofra
19-08-2022, 12:19 PM

Nobody was going to beat us on GF day.
We had that intangible 'something' that clubs only ever hold fleetingly. We've put better sides out on the paddock that lost prelims, but we were walking on clouds that day. We were on as soon as Zaine laid that tackle in the pocket and kicked a goal from the boundary.
Tom Boyd's first mark near the point post came from the best leading pattern I'd ever see him run, I was right above him on lvl 2. No way that works on most other days.
Bont's kicking went at 100% efficiency. Ridiculous.

EasternWest
19-08-2022, 01:25 PM
It wasn’t me but I also like the username. Clerks is probably my 37th favourite movie ever.

In a row?

Sedat
19-08-2022, 05:23 PM
There's no Dante Hicks in the directory.
The poster spelt it with an accent on the 'e'. I can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning but I can remember that.

EasternWest
19-08-2022, 05:27 PM
The poster spelt it with an accent on the 'e'. I can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning but I can remember that.

I feel this comment in my soul.