PDA

View Full Version : Cricket Season ???

Scraggers
13-09-2015, 01:31 PM
After last night's loss and being so invested in the footy all year, all of a sudden I don't want to watch another footy match again this year. I don't care about the other Elimination final and could give two hoots about the two Perth teams in the prelims. I'm done. I'm out. Last night hurt too much. See ya next year AFL.

1eyedog
14-09-2015, 03:45 PM
The North / Richmond game was a beauty. Saturday's lost was lessened by Richmond's defeat, even if it was at the hands of Norf. Contrary to where you are at the Bulldogs journey through the year has increased my interest in AFL in general and our finals push has increased my interest in this year's finals series. I'll be watching the rest of the finals but will be away on my annual camping trip with my son on GF day.

SonofScray
14-09-2015, 06:41 PM
Scraggers, I agree. I won't watch another game this year. No FOOTSCRAY, no football.

Ice hockey starts in the US soon, as does the Ice Hockey Victoria Summer League which I play in. The only thing that comes even close to watching the Scray for me. I'll spend grand final day shooting pucks. And at a birthing class with the wife! Was not going to go until it was ruled out that we were a chance to be in THE GF.

Scraggers
14-09-2015, 07:06 PM
I've been a New England Pats fan for nearly twenty years, but I will watch with interest to see if the Hayne Plane takes off