PDA

View Full Version : Thanks.

ReLoad
13-09-2015, 09:27 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to all the woofers this year, the rise in our teams performance has also seen a rise in the quality and positive outlook by everyone here. It has been a joy to read each week, win or lose.

Thanks to the mods and all those behind the scenes, your Unheralded work is much appreciated.

It has been a great year as a supporter, the path looks bright, the team, the coach and the off field leadership are all kicking goals.

Thanks and I can't wait to try guess Bevo's team selections next year with you all :)

boydogs
14-09-2015, 02:46 AM
Nice thread Reload. Been great fun this year, thanks everyone

jazzadogs
14-09-2015, 05:04 AM
Since moving overseas, WOOF has been a haven. I'm a constant reader (generally the entire 45 minute tube ride to and from work!) but rare poster, although I've tried to improve on that front as the year has gone on.

Thank you to all the posters, but particularly GVG and the moderators. It is a wonderful community, and it's amazing what a winning season can do for morale!

comrade
14-09-2015, 11:53 PM
Going to miss 2015. Been a year of plenty of ups, and a few downs, but overall just a damn fun ride.

I also want to thank everyone for their contributions, and the efforts of GVG and the moderators.

Hotdog60
15-09-2015, 06:36 AM
What more can you say than what has been mentioned already.

Well done to all associated with WOOF.

Dancin' Douggy
15-09-2015, 10:44 AM
I concur whole heartedly. Great little community here. Run and managed in a very classy and efficient way.
Thanks to all of you for fine year. Can't wait to get strapped in for next year.

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
15-09-2015, 04:36 PM
I'm feeling a bit lost don't know what to do with myself atm. Roll on 2016

bornadog
15-09-2015, 04:48 PM
I'm feeling a bit lost don't know what to do with myself atm. Roll on 2016

We now start discussing the playing list, draftees, trades - lots of fun to be had there.

Ghost Dog
16-09-2015, 02:56 AM
When one occasionally holds one's nose and visits BombersBlitz, Collingwood's forum or others, you realise what a little gem of a forum this is. Looking forward to the usual wacky off season threads.
For expats, Woof is a godsend. Thanks Woofers.

Eastdog
16-09-2015, 12:57 PM
It's been a great year 2015 that's for sure and I've enjoyed discussing it with fellow woofers. Now we look ahead to the pre season etc and set our sights for next season. Thanks to GVG for all the work you do in making this forum possible. I look forward next teR against helping start the set threads and the game day threads.

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
16-09-2015, 04:00 PM
I did find this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbClaikdaoI

craigsahibee
16-09-2015, 04:38 PM
I did find this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbClaikdaoI

"At 2 foot 2, he still kicks 5 F#@$*^ goals"