PDA

View Full Version : Woof Activity - I blame Daniel Andrews

bulldogtragic
02-10-2015, 12:15 PM
Everyone knows good quality Internet footy forums go quiet on public holidays. Not rocket science. We need work on a Friday to keep up the traffic, or more specifically for people to be at work and avoid doing any work by posting on said good quality footy forums. By any measure our efficiency is down, despite Talia AND Jarrad Grant threads, and this should be a factor in reviewing impact of a public holiday in footy season. No one talks about the real victims of public holidays.

azabob
02-10-2015, 12:50 PM
I blame our terrible kicking for goal and Michael Talia...

bulldogtragic
02-10-2015, 12:52 PM
I blame our terrible kicking for goal and Michael Talia...

Oh, me too. Touché Aza.

bornadog
02-10-2015, 01:33 PM
I simply blame the GF - Bring on the trading season

bulldogtragic
02-10-2015, 01:49 PM
I simply blame the GF - Bring on the trading season

Trading season... I don't know if that's what you really want. I have it on good authority from someone who knows someone who is on BF and they say GVGjr is 100% prepared to trade you to BF at the right price. I haven't been offered another year, but with 10,000+ Really average posts I can shop the market as a free agent. Ruthless. :D

bornadog
02-10-2015, 02:04 PM
Trading season... I don't know if that's what you really want. I have it on good authority from someone who knows someone who is on BF and they say GVGjr is 100% prepared to trade you to BF at the right price. I haven't been offered another year, but with 10,000+ Really average posts I can shop the market as a free agent. Ruthless. :D

I know I am just hanging in there but I am on the Veterans list and not costing much.

In the meantime enjoy this:

http://www.afl.com.au/video/2015-04-04/highlights-western-bulldogs-v-west-coast

Twodogs
02-10-2015, 02:42 PM
Beautiful work boys. We will remember both of you fondly.

1eyedog
02-10-2015, 04:13 PM
You know WOOF was partly the reason I lost a former job. Unbeknown to the open plan office, the Directors of a former company were keeping tabs of peoples internet use across the floor. Most were using Facebook of course, many were just keeping it open all day, same with eBay. My usage was 83% WOOF, 7% eBay and the rest was miscellaneous browsing. Apparently my utilisation was down and my time on WOOF up by 29% across last year's (Griffon / Boyd) trade period.

So now there is only one boss who has an issue with my time on WOOF because I work from home :rolleyes:

bornadog
02-10-2015, 06:39 PM
So now there is only one boss who has an issue with my time on WOOF because I work from home :rolleyes:

Yes I work from home as well, so can nip in and out of WOOF whenever I feel like it.

chef
02-10-2015, 06:46 PM

Always thought they were both a couple of ekers.

bulldogtragic
02-10-2015, 06:58 PM
Always thought they were both a couple of ekers.

The Greater Western Sydney Online Forum start up moderators thinks otherwise :D

Scraggers
02-10-2015, 10:23 PM

Can we not keep them on the veterans list? They'll cost us a fraction of their actual salary. What is 10% of nothing anyways ???

Twodogs
02-10-2015, 11:00 PM
Umm. Hang on, carry the two, then add one at the top, multiply it by four then divide it be two and divide it by two again.

Nothing.

bornadog
02-10-2015, 11:31 PM
Umm. Hang on, carry the two, then add one at the top, multiply it by four then divide it be two and divide it by two again.

Nothing.

I will take it, don't need a manager either to decide for me.

bulldogtragic
02-10-2015, 11:42 PM
I will take it, don't need a manager either to decide for me.

Gone too early BAD, Ricky Nixon reckons we could do better if we hang out for an extra 20% of nothing, and he'd know. A part from being publicly shamed, discredited, unemployed, divorced, alleged drug use, publicised extramarital sex with a school girl, no drivers licence and a conclusion that he may have advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage. But he is a very gentle person!

LostDoggy
03-10-2015, 09:43 PM
You know WOOF was partly the reason I lost a former job. Unbeknown to the open plan office, the Directors of a former company were keeping tabs of peoples internet use across the floor. Most were using Facebook of course, many were just keeping it open all day, same with eBay. My usage was 83% WOOF, 7% eBay and the rest was miscellaneous browsing. Apparently my utilisation was down and my time on WOOF up by 29% across last year's (Griffon / Boyd) trade period.

A former employer of mine tried that one on me. However, I'm a web developer, so not only do I visit hundreds of sites a day in my legitimate work, I found out about the tracking and wrote a few scripts to ensure that traffic went through the roof. They would've had design and development sites listed in the thousands every day to sort through. :D

hujsh
04-10-2015, 05:13 AM

Is that actually legal. I'm not an expert on the area but I though you had to sign some sort of document acknowledging you'd be monitored, especially if that's that their reason for dismissing you.

KT31
06-10-2015, 11:15 AM

Your Boss was obviously a disgruntled GWS supporter.;)