PDA

View Full Version : 2016 - The Real - Year of the Dog

bornadog
31-12-2015, 05:59 PM
http://s.afl.com.au/staticfile/AFL%20Tenant/WesternBulldogs/Images/Photo%20Galleries/10_E2WBAd15MW0696.jpg
The boys getting ready for the 2016 Grand Final.

Firstly Happy New Year to all WOOFERS, may you all have a fantastic year.

Like all of you I am sick of waiting, so I am declaring 2016 the real year of the dog. We are going to kick some serious Ass, 2016 will be our year.

I am excited at the prospect of seeing Stringer, The Bont, Libba, TBoyd, Macrae, Wallis,

actually the whole damn list:

Matthew Suckling

Robert Murphy

Mitch Wallis

Marcus Bontempelli

Matthew Boyd

Luke Dahlhaus

Lachie Hunter

Stewart Crameri

Jake Stringer

Easton Wood

Jack Macrae

Zaine Cordy

Nathan Hrovat

Clay Smith

Tom Campbell

Toby McLean

Tom Boyd

Fletcher Roberts

Lukas Webb

Josh Dunkley

Tom Liberatore

Mitch Honeychurch

Jordan Roughead

Shane Biggs

Koby Stevens

Declan Hamilton

Will Minson

Josh Prudden

Tory Dickson

Joel Hamling

Bailey Dale

Kieran Collins

Marcus Adams

Bailey Williams

Caleb Daniel

Dale Morris

Jason Johannisen

Liam Picken

Jack Redpath

Lin Jong

and the rookies

Roarke Smith

Luke Goetz

Jed Adcock

Brad Lynch

Let's get behind the club and really barrack our arses off because 2016 here comes the Dogs. #Gather the Pack,
#be more bulldog and let's win a premiership.

GO DOGS!!!! :)

GVGjr
31-12-2015, 06:10 PM
Good thread, you just need to add Brad Lynch to the rookies

Ghost Dog
31-12-2015, 06:14 PM
Thanks for the banter in 2015. Have a safe and Bulldog 2016 woofers.

Twodogs
31-12-2015, 06:32 PM
That's a bloody good looking list.

Happy new year everybody.

Bulldog4life
31-12-2015, 07:21 PM
Happy New Year to all Woofers and their families. Very excited about the year ahead.

1eyedog
31-12-2015, 10:43 PM
There are not many if any list cloggers in that lot. No middle of the road players. All names on that list have the potential to make a serious contribution this year and beyond.

F'scary
31-12-2015, 10:43 PM
Happy New Year Woofers. And if you're going out tonight, stay safe and avoid Dustin Martin.

BornInDroopSt'54
01-01-2016, 10:49 AM
Happy New Year Woofers. Like Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer, this list will go down in history.

LostDoggy
01-01-2016, 11:41 AM
Happy new year to all.

Looking through that list does whet the appetite, counting down the days till the best part of the year starts.

First NAB cup game in 55 days.

w3design
01-01-2016, 12:55 PM
Happy New year to you all. It's now 2016 and last season is history.. And this year we make history. The boys spent some time on the great Ocean road bike riding, improving their fitness but also team building and becoming more United as a group. They looked just as fierce riding bikes as they do on a football oval. Seeing a sea of red white and blue was magical. Have an awesome year woofers, good health and happiness and I pray this year is our year.. We so deserve to be at the MCG in October.. I've never seen a bulldog grandfinal and I've never experienced that euphoria at the MCG on grand final day... This is the only thing on my bucket list... Then my life will be fulfilled. HAPPY NEW YEAR <3

LostDoggy
01-01-2016, 01:31 PM
Happy new year to all. It's probably too much to ask, but if 2016 can give us the amount of pleasant surprises that 2015 did, we will be in for a hell of a time :)

Seeing the Doggies on grand final day in 2016 would truly be a dream come true and it does feel possible should things go right through the year.

We are a very young list though. There is every chance we will stagnate this year or even take a step backwards. If this occurs, I won't be horribly disappointed as long as the youngsters develop and the group stick together.

We have a very exciting era ahead. It may not be 2016, but our time is surely coming!!

Twodogs
02-01-2016, 11:21 PM
Happy New year to you all. It's now 2016 and last season is history.. And this year we make history. The boys spent some time on the great Ocean road bike riding, improving their fitness but also team building and becoming more United as a group. They looked just as fierce riding bikes as they do on a football oval. Seeing a sea of red white and blue was magical. Have an awesome year woofers, good health and happiness and I pray this year is our year.. We so deserve to be at the MCG in October.. I've never seen a bulldog grandfinal and I've never experienced that euphoria at the MCG on grand final day... This is the only thing on my bucket list... Then my life will be fulfilled. HAPPY NEW YEAR <3

Yep. Last year is gone.

bornadog
19-03-2016, 04:53 PM
LET THE SEASON BEGIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKL4VEytSK0&amp;feature=youtu.be

merantau
19-03-2016, 06:23 PM
Great clip. Looking forward to the year and expecting big things. The parts of the whole are coming together into a macro package.

Ghost Dog
20-03-2016, 05:50 PM
Happy new year to all. It's probably too much to ask, but if 2016 can give us the amount of pleasant surprises that 2015 did, we will be in for a hell of a time :)

Seeing the Doggies on grand final day in 2016 would truly be a dream come true and it does feel possible should things go right through the year.

We are a very young list though. There is every chance we will stagnate this year or even take a step backwards. If this occurs, I won't be horribly disappointed as long as the youngsters develop and the group stick together.

We have a very exciting era ahead. It may not be 2016, but our time is surely coming!!

I was watching Stringer's highlights and just reminded myself how blessed we are to have him. Imagine if he played for another club? I'd be so jealous. Just an awesome machine and if the media wasn't so biased against us, he would be on every car commercial and packet of weet bix across the country. The most exciting player I have ever seen at Whitten Oval and the most exciting player to watch in the comp.

Followed in brilliance only by Jordan Roughead Mantis!;)