PDA

View Full Version : Membership questions

hujsh
07-12-2007, 03:15 AM
If anyone has qustions about membership post them here to help our club avoid a Kangas situation. I want to be a member but only go to 2-5 games a year and don't want to spend alot. I am 15. Does anyone have a suggested package? (i really want to help the club with it's numbers as it could lose members).

Mantis
07-12-2007, 09:32 AM
If anyone has qustions about membership post them here to help our club avoid a Kangas situation. I want to be a member but only go to 2-5 games a year and don't want to spend alot. I am 15. Does anyone have a suggested package? (i really want to help the club with it's numbers as it could lose members).

The best value for yourself is one of the following depending on the cut-off age for junior memberships:

* Junior 17 game - $55

OR

* Youth Concession 11 game - $85

All details are here:

http://westernbulldogs.com.au/Membership/2008Packages/SeasonTicketGACheerSquadPackages/tabid/10600/Default.aspx

hujsh
07-12-2007, 01:27 PM
The best value for yourself is one of the following depending on the cut-off age for junior memberships:

* Junior 17 game - $55

OR

* Youth Concession 11 game - $85

All details are here:

http://westernbulldogs.com.au/Membership/2008Packages/SeasonTicketGACheerSquadPackages/tabid/10600/Default.aspx

Thanks but i'll never get to 11 games

The Coon Dog
07-12-2007, 02:06 PM

You don't have to get to 11 games, you don't even have to get to a single game to be a member, just a matter of tipping in what's affordable.

bornadog
07-12-2007, 03:35 PM

If we dissappear, you will never get to a game again. Whether you go or not, if you can afford it, buy something to help the club.

hujsh
07-12-2007, 05:32 PM
If we dissappear, you will never get to a game again. Whether you go or not, if you can afford it, buy something to help the club.

Easy tiger. I'm looking at memberships for that exact reason but i also don't have a job so i need something that is value for money. I am liking the Kennel club package or the multi-3 package. Does anyone know the cost if you pay monthly instead of yearly.:D

wimberga
07-12-2007, 10:45 PM
Hujsh, I am 17 soon to be 18 and i bought the Concession GA 11 game package for $106

I think its great value for money. If i get to 4-6 games the membership has pade for itself, and anything else is a bonus. You also get a fair bit of supporters gear, and remember that no matter whether you get to 0 games or all 11, the money is going straight to the club. Christmas is almost upon us and I'm sure that if you put it on your wishlist, its a fantastic present that lasts right up until september (i hope). 11 Games is probably the way to go for someone who isnt sure of the amount of games they will get too, so i would recommend that.

Great news to hear you joining up.

LostDoggy
07-12-2007, 11:17 PM
Hujsh, I am 17 soon to be 18 and i bought the Concession GA 11 game package for $106

I think its great value for money. If i get to 4-6 games the membership has pade for itself, and anything else is a bonus. You also get a fair bit of supporters gear, and remember that no matter whether you get to 0 games or all 11, the money is going straight to the club. Christmas is almost upon us and I'm sure that if you put it on your wishlist, its a fantastic present that lasts right up until september (i hope). 11 Games is probably the way to go for someone who isnt sure of the amount of games they will get too, so i would recommend that.

Great news to hear you joining up.

Sounds like a good suggestion and hujsh I dont know if this is possible but you might have a friend or relative based in Melbourne that could use the ticket when you cant get to the game.I doubt that there is a viable cheaper option but you could always contact the club and ask them what they can do for you or what they suggest.
Good on you for making such an effort and I dont think you will be disappointed.

LostDoggy
07-12-2007, 11:52 PM
I renewed mine this year.

Same as last year...Sweet reserved seats @ Telstra Dome (Aisle 35, Row A).

$322 for 11 games and finals priority (not Grand Final though)

I'll end up going to 17 odd games though..i'll pay for level 1 seats for our away games..and also going interstate hopefully to Canberra, Perth & Launceston :D

hujsh
08-12-2007, 01:43 AM
Thanks for the membership advice. Without this forum i might have just given up on choosing a package but now i can at least feel like I've done my part for the club and can enjoy the success that we are eventually bound to have that little bit more. I hope that the recent event with the Kangas inspire others to join the club because we might be one poor season away from being under the gun as well.

wimberga
08-12-2007, 01:29 PM
Good Observation Hujsh

hujsh
03-03-2008, 06:18 PM
Don't worry people. I know it has been on your minds for a long time....but today....I bought my first Western Bulldogs Membership.:D I know it makes me very special:rolleyes: but lets say i am proud to represent this club

The Coon Dog
03-03-2008, 06:35 PM
Don't worry people. I know it has been on your minds for a long time....but today....I bought my first Western Bulldogs Membership.:D I know it makes me very special:rolleyes: but lets say i am proud to represent this club

Well done, hope it's the start of a long lasting relationship!

hujsh
03-03-2008, 06:42 PM
Well done, hope it's the start of a long lasting relationship!

You just watch the club turn into a superpower with me onboard. The word will spread throughout the change rooms and lift the boys.

ledge
03-03-2008, 09:46 PM
I hope you get it before first game , i bought mine a week ago and still no sign of it

LostDoggy
03-03-2008, 09:50 PM

Great to have you on board.

bornadog
03-03-2008, 11:40 PM

Fantastic, stick with the boys you are in for a roller coaster ride.

Hujsh, and bring your mates on board as well, we need as many as we can get.:)

hujsh
03-03-2008, 11:44 PM
Fantastic, stick with the boys you are in for a roller coaster ride.

Hujsh, and bring your mates on board as well, we need as many as we can get.:)

None of my mates go for the dogs except for 1:(. He was a member but only goes because the grandma loves the footy.

Mofra
04-03-2008, 10:49 PM
I hope you get it before first game , i bought mine a week ago and still no sign of it

Same, requested a seat reservation next to someone else and finally got that two weeks ago, paid on the same day. Can only assume they'll come out next week.

Hopefully I get a package this year, last year I got a card and a fridge magnet & nothing else.