PDA

View Full Version : Early Trade Talk - Who are we giving up to facilitate incoming trades?

bulldogtragic
23-05-2016, 10:41 PM
The early trade thread has thrown up some interesting names. But where trades are involved, to get something good we need to give something good. So for a whole perspective, who would you trade and what do you think their market value is?

Of any real potential value that I'd trade might be Roughead & Stevens. It'd be interesting to know what the market would pay for them in packs and/or players.

Hrovat & Honeychurch haven't played AFL this year, so their value won't be very high. Same with Jong.

I love Picken and Wallis and wouldn't trade them, but I wonder if teams needing an immediate hard midfielder would give up something that makes us seriously consider it.

Since you can trade 2017 picks, feel free to consider it in your thoughts.

Twodogs
23-05-2016, 11:29 PM
What about guys coming up to free agency?

bulldogtragic
24-05-2016, 10:44 AM
What about guys coming up to free agency?

Sure that too. There's been some interesting different perspectives from lots of people about possibly trading up the draft order, or trading for players like Lynch or Presta where picks along might not get it done. I figure we are having half the conversation of a wish list of players we'd like without the conversation about who or what we'd need to facilitate the desired outcome.