westernbulldogs.com.au
24 May 2016 11:23 AM

Collingwood v Western Bulldogs

3:20pm, Sunday 29 May

MCG, Melbourne

Gates open: 1:15pm

Tickets sales open: 1:00pm

Broadcast

TV: Channel 7 & 70 (Melb 3:00pm, Adel 2:30pm), Fox Sports 3 (Melb 3:00pm, Adel 2:30pm, Perth 1:00pm, Syd 3:00pm, Bris 3:00pm), 7mate & 70 (Syd 3:00pm, Bris 12:50am)

Radio: Triple M (Melb 1:00pm, Adel 12:30pm), 3AW (Melb 12:00pm), FIVEaa (Adel 12:30pm), Heart FM (Hobart 1:00pm), NIRS (2:30pm), CROCMEDIA (12:00pm)

Teams

Teams will be available at www.westernbulldogs.com.au/teams from 6:25pm on Thursday 26 May.

Robert Rose Cup

The Bulldogs and Collingwood will play for the Robert Rose Cup, proudly sponsored by Slater and Gordon, supporting disability inclusion.

The Sutton-Rose medal will also be awarded to the player judged best afield on the day.

Ticketing and Member Access

This is a Collingwood home game so only Bulldogs members with a Home and Away game membership will have general admission access to this match in the below areas, subject to capacity.

General admission access:

Great Southern Stand

M1-M5

Q1-Q15

Ponsford Stand

Q31-Q35 (Rows U-MM)

Q36 (Rows AA-MM)

Olympic Stand

M52-M57

Q49 (Rows K-MM)

Q50-Q57

To purchase reserved seating or general admission tickets in advance click here.

If you have a Home and Away membership and wish to upgrade to a reserved seat for this match, you can do so at the discounted member rate by clicking here and entering you 12-digit member barcode.

It’s Sunday Funday so kids under 12 are FREE!

Wharf Hotel

Grab a meal before heading to the match at the Wharf Hotel, our hospitality partner. The Wharf Hotel offers great food and beverage specials for Bulldogs members. Click here for more information.

Merchandise

The Bulldogs Shop is at the MCG! Visit us in between Gates 4 and 5 on match day to get your limited edition 2016 Indigenous Guernsey. The only place for official Western Bulldogs merchandise where your money goes directly back to the club.

Social media

Follow @westernbulldogs on Twitter for the latest breaking match day news and quarter-by-quarter scores.

Follow @westernbulldogs on Instagram for all the behind the scenes photos from match day.

Like the Western Bulldogs Facebook page for the latest breaking news, behind the scenes video and much more from the Kennel.

Exclusive to westernbulldogs.com.au

G-Mo77
24-05-2016, 08:26 PM
I just found a nice little trick which should help you get better seats.

I tried for ages in all open Level 1 sections where I could upgrade and just kept getting seats I did not want. I like to sit as close as possible on L1. I'm an L row at Etihad and I love that so anything around that letter down I would have taken. Every time I tried I'd usually the exact same seat every time. I'd cancel try again and get the same one.

I opened up heaps of windows and just kept trying and trying to get as close as I could each window allocated the seat so I didn't get the same one. I then got Row C so I was happy with that and went to check out. I had every seat in my basket so just removed each one apart from the one I wanted. And bang I'm sitting in Row c on the Wing.

Each time you try to find a seat it allocates it and it's not available to anyone until you cancel so this way eliminates the ones you've already rejected. Just be careful not to buy every seat, I had close to $500 worth of tickets in the basket when I went to check out. :)

Try it out.

boydogs
24-05-2016, 11:53 PM
I opened up heaps of windows

Could you do it just adding lots of seats in the one window?

Twodogs
25-05-2016, 12:38 AM
I just found a nice little trick which should help you get better seats.

I tried for ages in all open Level 1 sections where I could upgrade and just kept getting seats I did not want. I like to sit as close as possible on L1. I'm an L row at Etihad and I love that so anything around that letter down I would have taken. Every time I tried I'd usually the exact same seat every time. I'd cancel try again and get the same one.

I opened up heaps of windows and just kept trying and trying to get as close as I could each window allocated the seat so I didn't get the same one. I then got Row C so I was happy with that and went to check out. I had every seat in my basket so just removed each one apart from the one I wanted. And bang I'm sitting in Row c on the Wing.

Each time you try to find a seat it allocates it and it's not available to anyone until you cancel so this way eliminates the ones you've already rejected. Just be careful not to buy every seat, I had close to $500 worth of tickets in the basket when I went to check out. :)

Try it out.

No way. I'd end up with 5 grand worth of seats at the same game.

azabob
25-05-2016, 07:32 AM

Isn't the seat selection automatic? I'm not sure how you would add seats without ending up with a massive row of seats next to each other.

G-Mo77
25-05-2016, 08:16 AM

Not sure. I only wanted one seat and from memory it didn't give me an option to go back and add another. I left all the windows open and checked out on the window with the seat I wanted.

G-Mo77
25-05-2016, 09:00 AM
Oh forgot to add you choose 1 section. I chose M50 and barreled the hell out of it until I got a better seat. If you don't do that chances are you'll be there all day.

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
25-05-2016, 09:38 AM
I sit in row L at Ethiad too it's a good spot

bornadog
25-05-2016, 09:56 AM
For VRC members, this game is designated a reciprocal rights game.

Throughandthrough
25-05-2016, 03:25 PM
So that's three away matches in a row???

divvydan
25-05-2016, 05:30 PM
So that's three away matches in a row???

Yes, we get three home games in a row rd 16-18. Otherwise it's basically home-away-home-away all season, except that we play 20 and 21 and home and 22 and 23 away. Creates an interesting run were we have 5/6 at home, with the other being at Skilled Stadium on a Friday night.

Ozza
25-05-2016, 06:01 PM
Yes, we get three home games in a row rd 16-18. Otherwise it's basically home-away-home-away all season, except that we play 20 and 21 and home and 22 and 23 away. Creates an interesting run were we have 5/6 at home, with the other being at Skilled Stadium on a Friday night.

Its a good last 4 rounds for us. A couple of good hit outs as home games against North and the Pies....and then last two rounds we get Freo and Essendon who will be 17th and 18th and both with cues firmly in the rack. Handy if we are jostling for ladder positions.

Eastdog
25-05-2016, 08:14 PM
I got a general admission ticket. Will probably sit somewhere between M1-M5 close to our cheer squad.

The Bulldogs Bite
25-05-2016, 09:10 PM
Its a good last 4 rounds for us. A couple of good hit outs as home games against North and the Pies....and then last two rounds we get Freo and Essendon who will be 17th and 18th and both with cues firmly in the rack. Handy if we are jostling for ladder positions.

Thought that last year, then we got rolled by Brisbane!

Bulldog4life
26-05-2016, 11:24 AM
Thought that last year, then we got rolled by Brisbane!

True TBB. Hopefully that game will be a good lesson for our young team.

bornadog
26-05-2016, 12:26 PM
True TBB. Hopefully that game will be a good lesson for our young team.

We rested a lot of players for the Brisbane match. This year everyone gets a rest before finals.

The Bulldogs Bite
26-05-2016, 02:33 PM
We rested a lot of players for the Brisbane match. This year everyone gets a rest before finals.

Are you sure? There's always 1 or 2 but I can't remember us resting a lot of players.

Mofra
27-05-2016, 01:17 PM
Are you sure? There's always 1 or 2 but I can't remember us resting a lot of players.
We rested three - Boyd, Murphy and Morris

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
27-05-2016, 05:28 PM
I would rest as many as possible in the last round if nothing hinges on it. Nothing good ever comes from playing in Perth

Mofra
27-05-2016, 05:42 PM
I would rest as many as possible in the last round if nothing hinges on it. Nothing good ever comes from playing in Perth
Why? That would mean two weeks without a game for our better players which means they could lose some touch.
I'd play them all then concentrate of skills/match simulation on the week's break between the H&A season and finals.

bornadog
27-05-2016, 05:46 PM

All teams get a bye before the finals, so we have plenty of recovery time.

Eastdog
27-05-2016, 10:15 PM
All teams get a bye before the finals, so we have plenty of recovery time.

Yep that's right BAD. A 1 week rest before the finals series coming into affect this year.